News: Middlesborough chase Bradley

Discussion in 'USA Men: News & Analysis' started by walkingcity, Jun 5, 2008.

1. appoo

appoo Member+

Jul 30, 2001
    USA
    ?!

Why would Bradley starting for Boro be UNFORTUNATE? Name a single(field player) yank who plays for a better club.

2. IndividualEleven

Mar 16, 2006
    specs, rossi, adu, subotic

3. glennaldo_sf

glennaldo_sf Member+

Houston Dynamo, Penang FC, Al Duhail
    United States
    Nov 25, 2004
    Doha, Qatar
    Club:
    FL Fart Vang Hedmark
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Think about it if Bradley goes to Boro he will link up with Alves again. I wonder if the Brazilian had anything to do with the move. Doubt it but that would be quite a compliment if he did. Bradley to Boro is not a bad move imo. I think he has a better chance there than he would at Everton - in terms of starting. Let him go off to Teeside for a while. Good move imo

4. Scorpion26

Scorpion26 Member

May 1, 2007
    NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Appoo Appooo sorry did not finish the taught on mind. I mean to explain that it would be unfortunate for him not to get sign because of bad US games when they obviously played higher level players. Very sorry Appoo and hope you understand now.:D

5. Scorpion26

Scorpion26 Member

May 1, 2007
    NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Tsk tsk you forgot the Savior Josmer Altidore now in Villareal aka loan to a team maybe to Recreativo.

6. Kevin8833

Kevin8833 Member

Jun 18, 2007
    Estero, FL
    Beasley

7. IndividualEleven

Mar 16, 2006
    OK, Beasley, Altidore, Subotic, Rossi, Adu, Spector

8. Scorpion26

Scorpion26 Member

May 1, 2007
    NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Oh yea I got one a very good one all the players who play for the MLS SuperClub LA GALAXY yea boy the LA GALAXY we can not forget the SuperCLub of MLS:rolleyes:

9. IndividualEleven

Mar 16, 2006
    But MB is in great co. in terms of the American soccer universe. Considering the BBC article mentioned that teams like Everton and ManU were taking a look at him, I do think he def lost a big opp with the England match however.

10. voros

voros Member

Jun 7, 2002
    Parts Unknown
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Reading comprehension. I said that I won my World Series eventually, the Cubs did not.

When the Red Sox won their first World Series in 2004, I was working for them.

11. Aaryque

Aaryque Member

Apr 26, 2007
    Norcal
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Even if that's true, if he goes to Middlesborough and shows well those opportunities will come around again. This won't be the last transfer Mike makes in his career. If he doesn't show well, then well, it wouldn't have mattered anyway.

12. IndividualEleven

Mar 16, 2006
    Tell that to Jovan Kirovski.

13. jpoler1

jpoler1 Member

Mar 29, 2006
    Bedford, MA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Don't forget Howard

14. mcnaulty21

mcnaulty21 Member

Feb 6, 2007
    Wisconsin
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Calm down buddy, it was a joke anyway.

If you read above, you'll see I'm a Brewer fan who loves to heckle the Scrubbies at any oppertunity.

To keep this on topic, YEAH BRADLEY!

15. appoo

appoo Member+

Jul 30, 2001
    USA
    You can't claim that West Ham, Benfica, or Rangers are all definitely better than Boro. Boro only finished 7 points behind West Ham, and Subotic hasn't played a match for Dortmund yet, and neither has Jozy for Villareal. Also, Boro were better than Dortmund last year.

Boro are a solid team, and if he became an every day starter for them, that'd be one hell of an accomplishment.

---

Scorpian, my bad. Misunderstood what you were saying.

16. Scorpion26

Scorpion26 Member

May 1, 2007
    NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    I agree I mean with the bad games he has had going to Boro would be a good set up for him. And if a bigger team does come for him he will have a harder time to get pt.

No prob and nice pic of Amanda she's a cute gal do you date her lol?:D

17. Namdynamo

Namdynamo Member+

Jan 1, 2005
    And Bradley has neither played a game for Boro nor signed with them yet.