Mexico Vs USA at the Azteca June 11 2017

Discussion in 'Mexico National Team' started by anubis53, May 16, 2017.

1. Eighteen Alpha

Eighteen Alpha Member+

Aug 17, 2016
    Club:
    Stoke City FC
    OK... if Salcedo didn't have such a hot hermanita I'd turn him out on the street.

2. JRB92

JRB92 Member+

Sep 23, 2009
    If you want to call out posters for not being "classy" then maybe you should start with your own forum.

They haven't exactly been angels after the US tie...sorry won at the Azteca.

3. Eighteen Alpha

Eighteen Alpha Member+

Aug 17, 2016
    Club:
    Stoke City FC

Done that too:

Screen Shot 2017-06-14 at 2.53.16 AM.png

Blue_Demon repped this.
  4. DGreat

DGreat Moderator
    Staff Member

CD Guadalajara
    Mexico
    Oct 5, 2007
    El Ombligo
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    don't worry i would too. Care to give us your take on the game?

5. Eighteen Alpha

Eighteen Alpha Member+

Aug 17, 2016
    Club:
    Stoke City FC
    Thank you.

No way el Tri should have dropped points in the Azteca with the current talent.

Those blaming Osorio are onto something. As much as I like him, he was outmaneuvered by the Bruce. Probably won't happen again.

I think the actual game was was the best we've played since the Copa and the counter intuitive decisions (Beasley???? 3 - 4 - 3 after Klinsmann's fiasco??) paid off. It could have gone either way if either team had finished another of their chances.

Had Tecatito been available, we would have had a problem. On the other hand, Salcedo should have been sent off with a straight red.

Blue_Demon repped this.
  6. Centauro del Norte

FC Juárez
    Sep 15, 2013
    Denver, CO
    Club:
    Villarreal CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    #1006 Centauro del Norte, Jun 14, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
    Why are you even doing here then?. I don't go to the U.S. forum simply because IDGAF... Perhaps you are masochist or something coming into BSMX forum...

I stand by my words... Little punk ass pulishit was acting all cocky saying they would defeat México... he didn't do shit...

LMFAO calling me classless... Mind you I don't post to appeal to the likes of you... I'f you don't like it, then bye Felicia...

7. SixKick

SixKick Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 13, 2000
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Classless BSMXicans.

thedragonrik58 and Romario'sgurl repped this.
  8. Centauro del Norte

FC Juárez
    Sep 15, 2013
    Denver, CO
    Club:
    Villarreal CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Aquel güey, se mete donde no le llaman... Pulishit was running his mouth just as the whole nad press saying they were gonna win... Now what?. They can't handle criticism?. Then next time they ought to learn not to run their mouth and say stupid shit...

9. SixKick

SixKick Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 13, 2000
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    That sounds horrible. I don't want the Gringo Wall of Shame to wither and die.

10. Centauro del Norte

FC Juárez
    Sep 15, 2013
    Denver, CO
    Club:
    Villarreal CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Wow... Look at you... You must be God's righteous man, acting all "classy"on behalf of humanity... Lol.

11. Sanchito

Sanchito Member+

Jul 15, 2005
    an island in my mind
    OK. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

12. icybauer

icybauer Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    meh tbh they dropped a lot of points during the previous hex. So idgaf if after 5 games they tie at home.

thedragonrik58 repped this.
  13. Special_talent23

Real Sociedad
    Mexico
    Mar 26, 2017
    Lozano debe mejorar bastante en su juego en espacio corto, deja mucho que desear si le cierran los espacios, no tiene ideas ni la habilidad para provocar peligro.

Y no es la primera vez, recuerdo en las olimpiadas que Corea nos jugo muy ratonero y Lozano no pudo provocar peligro y termino frustrado. Hirving debe mejorar mucho en eso, no puede depender solamente de su velocidad y de tener espacios para jugar.

El domingo fue de los peores, pero aun es joven y tiene margen para mejorar, espero llegue al PSV y lo terminen de pulir porque le hace mucha falta.

Otra cosa es que tampoco sabe centrar, siempre que llega a linea de fondo tira centros razos, o a media altura, debe aprender a mandar centros mas globeados o retrasados para que llegue un centrocampista desde atras.

Palabras de Aspe:

"Para mi Hirving Lozano lo hemos alabado mucho pero todavía no está al nivel de un 'Coronita' (Jesús), nos afecta porque para estas defensivas necesitas aun jugador que desequilibre y 'Coronita' lo tiene, además tiene gol, Hirving Lozano para Selección Mexicana creo que todavía le falta".

Y tu mama tambien and DankYummy repped this.
  14. thedragonrik58

thedragonrik58 Member+

Los Angeles Football Club
    Mexico
    Jul 5, 2011
    Palmdale
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I actually thought he would be a little more daring, but I was wrong. He could handle Yedlin no problem, but once Ream started helping, Chuky was not a factor. I guess at this point, he's better off running at tired legs, which is what Gio should be doing as well.

DankYummy and Special_talent23 repped this.
  15. Phenom

Phenom Member+

Apr 9, 2007
    Oregon
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Yedlin and Ream were on opposite sides Once Chuky moved to the right, we stopped giving him the ball for some reason. Everything kept going through Gallarado and Aquino and they seemed to be getting in each other's way.

DankYummy repped this.
  16. thedragonrik58

thedragonrik58 Member+

Los Angeles Football Club
    Mexico
    Jul 5, 2011
    Palmdale
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Beasley was playing on the opposite side, not Ream. Vela made Beasley his bitch every time he had the ball. Chuky was being marked by solely Yedlin at first, and then they put two men on Chuky. I believe that 2nd man was Ream.

DankYummy and Special_talent23 repped this.
  17. TGO

TGO Member+

Jul 4, 2011
    Any Mexican player who entered the final third (more specifically, in the nad's half), they were surrounded by 2 or 3 nad players every time. Unfortunately for Mexico, they continue attacking the nad's strong side with Yedlin and co instead of Beasley and Ream (if I recall correctly).

DankYummy repped this.
  18. Special_talent23

Real Sociedad
    Mexico
    Mar 26, 2017
    El problema que veo es que el futbol en espacio corto depende mucho de la habilidad natural de ciertos jugadores con una visión encima del promedio(en México solo en Blanco, Corona y Vela he visto esto a buen nivel internacional, un poco el "Bofo").

Puede mejorar, si (si hasta el "Chicharito" mejoro)... pero no creo que mucho, puede mejorar mas en su control y pase corto, tener mas calma, de repente Lozano se ve torpe o limitado cuando no tiene espacios e intenta encarar 1 vs 1 o filtrar una pelota.

Igual me gustaron algunos intentos de hacer paredes por el centro, toco hacia el centro y se movió. Espero en Holanda lo trabajen intensivamente en esto, si no corre peligro en volverse solamente un jugador "correlon".

DankYummy repped this.
  19. Eighteen Alpha

Eighteen Alpha Member+

Aug 17, 2016
    Club:
    Stoke City FC
    I didn't say that either. Yo dije que Centauro, que se cree Mejicano porque dice "guēy" y su hermana tuvo una quinceañera, no tenia clase y se lo ha probado con sus siguientes respuestas.

As for why I came to this forum, I was just following the example set by some of you who came to ours. And I enjoyed reading the relative meltdown.

20. Otaku

Otaku Member+

Dec 9, 2003
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    ^^^ That subtle troll job. :rolleyes:

21. TGO

TGO Member+

Jul 4, 2011
    I still can't understand why Mexico often attack Yedlin's side -- rather than the opposite side which featured Beasley & Ream (correct me if I'm wrong).

I don't think much of Yedlin but he has insane speed and he is able to use his speed to impede a lot of attacks alongside with 1 or 2 other American players who is also covering defensively with Yedlin. Why tuck Lozano in the interior in favor for Gallardo -- who was mostly ineffective in his attempts against the left side of the defense?

It was mostly, pass, pass, pass, big switch and cross by Mexico. Very predictable stuff by Mexico.

A guy like Tecatito who has the ability to dribble in tight spaces and beat multiple defenders for the target was the biggest omission that night. I truly believe he would have wreck havoc against Arena's game plan. Guardado in instead of Marco Fabian would have helped tremendously and Layun in instead of Alanis/Gallardo would have been nice too.

Arena did his homework and executed his plan to perfection, imo. I think you guys should use this gameplay more often because it should yield better results than you guys going toe-to-toe against someone.

DankYummy, Blue_Demon and Eighteen Alpha repped this.
  22. Eighteen Alpha

Eighteen Alpha Member+

Aug 17, 2016
    Club:
    Stoke City FC
    #1022 Eighteen Alpha, Jun 14, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
    I really can't disagree with anything you said except to mention that I used to consider Yedlin our most overrated player but I think he has improved under Rafa. Maybe Osorio mis-scouted him but it was more hairy for Yedlin in the second half.

Had any of those guys you mentioned been available, but especially Tecatito, I don't know what Bruce would have done but it probably would not have been pretty.

Ream was a weak link on the left, as you mentioned, but old man DMB played surprisingly well.

And no one, least of all me, expected Bradley to show up.

TGO and Blue_Demon repped this.
  23. Centauro del Norte

FC Juárez
    Sep 15, 2013
    Denver, CO
    Club:
    Villarreal CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Tú has de tener mucha clase... Ahí estas de vieja arguendera metiendote donde no te llaman...

Te ves bien pendejo metiendote donde no te llaman...

You can google translate that, biatch...

24. Sanchito

Sanchito Member+

Jul 15, 2005
    an island in my mind
    Meltdowns happen when tying isn't an acceptable result...nads were happy because you all consider a tie a win...we consider going to the "fortress" in Columbus and breaking your hearts at the last minute a win..because, you know, it was a win.

25. Eighteen Alpha

Eighteen Alpha Member+

Aug 17, 2016
    Club:
    Stoke City FC
    Yeah, it was pretty much as good of a result as we could hoped for. Just like Zusi scoring on Panama.

I'm not under any misconception that we are better than you guys.

Even if that makes me