Mexico vs. Guatemala 6-18-2011

Discussion in 'Gold Cup' started by aguimarães, Jun 14, 2011.

1. JohnBlah123

JohnBlah123 Member

Jun 14, 2011
    Texas
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    only positive about their play was that they didnt flop all over the place

2. DaNi FiLtH

DaNi FiLtH New Member

Sep 27, 2001
    Huntington Park, CA
    it's called "anti-futbol" ;)

3. BallinBear

BallinBear Member

May 31, 2009
    It's called "se estaban cagando del miedo por 66 minutos." Don't knock the hustle man.

4. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Mexico did a good job coming back when things looked bleak. Guatemala sure did give them a fight though. They should have done better on some of those counters to go up 2-0 but it is what it is.

I think Honduras is going to be even more of a Challenge. They always seem to give Mexico Problems outside of the Azteca. Should be fun.

5. El_Huero

El_Huero Member+

Dec 21, 2009
    EduarDitto "The Pelé of Anal"
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    hackin and divin is what jondurenos knows best other than knowing 2+2=5

6. Ags09

Ags09 Member

Club America
    Mexico
    Jun 16, 2006
    Philly
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Ohh hacking was a game plan?? its all good, guats didnt deserve the win, they did nothing to get the W.

yeah they were too busy trying to hack.

-----

Sigue los Jondurenos...uuu papa!!! el Biotipo perfecto maje!!aguas con Costly, el mejor delantero de la concacaf, papa!

7. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Costly and his teammates would love to show you and the rest of the Mexicanos on this planet that there are other things they know...

8. mazizo337

mazizo337 New Member

Aug 4, 2008
    nAZi Land
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    See this is why people shouldn't come in here with their ridiculous 25-0 predictions. Be a little more fuking humble, you guys bring all kinds of bad karma talking so much sht.

I thought it was a great game, Guatemala played a good game so props to them. They were too rough tho to be honest and deserved at least 2 red cards in my opinion. The ref didn't call some plays against Mexico that I think he should of. That off side call on Giovani in the second half was just total bull sht and made me sick. All in all it was Horrible Horrible refereeing with a capital H.

Mexico's performance in the first half was just stupid, they got desperate and gave away a bunch of balls that they should not have and also they made alot of desperate far away shots that were just fuking UGLY!! :(

9. chiva_freak

chiva_freak Member

May 13, 2010
    Santa Ana, Califas
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Thats just it guatemala did not play at all soo how can they have had a good game....

They got lucky with the error from moreno and bunkered for the rest of the game pretty much..

On another note Chicharitos goal was ********in awsome

10. BigClos

BigClos Red Card

Jun 6, 2009
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    played good? give me a facken break. super bunker mode. they have no balls. 9 at back? give me a break they are pathetic.

11. BallinBear

BallinBear Member

May 31, 2009
    As far as I'm concerned, you should feel fortunate for not having a foul called on that first Mexico goal. So they cancel out. Yeah that guy deserved a red for his tackle on Rafa but those are the breaks. Meaning, stop your bitching man.

12. JohnBlah123

JohnBlah123 Member

Jun 14, 2011
    Texas
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    it wasnt THAT good

13. drunkguy10

drunkguy10 El Sancho

Dec 26, 2006
    No idea
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    that attitude is not productive, we need to respect our rivals, and not come up with astonomical and condescending goal predictions.

14. BigClos

BigClos Red Card

Jun 6, 2009
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    his all around game needs major work. his crosses are awful. I mean really, really bad.

15. Ags09

Ags09 Member

Club America
    Mexico
    Jun 16, 2006
    Philly
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    i aint bitching dude...just pointing the obvious, guatemala are fkn hacks...thats it.

@Mazizo: no mames wey, good game?? bunkered for 90% of the game and hacked all fkn game, how is that good? 3 tiros a gol en todo el maldito partido..

no seas mamila wey

16. BigClos

BigClos Red Card

Jun 6, 2009
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    and they bunker more than any other central american team. wow, not even down 1 they tried to attack. que verguenza.

17. mazizo337

mazizo337 New Member

Aug 4, 2008
    nAZi Land
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

They were up 1-0 the ENTIRE first half and held their own against us, to me that is a good game regardless of how they played. That was their strategy they know Mexico has fuked up before in counter attacks, the USA tries to exploit that sh!t all the time. They did what they had to do to win man what did you want? for them to just bend over and take the chile like CR? lol

You guys just need to chill out and give props to the Guatemalas, it was not a 25-0 murder like everyone thought and Mexico won in the end so I don't know why you guys are B!TCHIN over it.

18. BigClos

BigClos Red Card

Jun 6, 2009
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I can't give props to a team with 10 man defense. no way. If you can, hey, good for you. anti football Is a no no for me. man up and attack, who cares If you lose. you don't see us bunkering against the argies or even germany, do you?

19. JohnBlah123

JohnBlah123 Member

Jun 14, 2011
    Texas
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    maybe thats why we never win :p

20. mazizo337

mazizo337 New Member

Aug 4, 2008
    nAZi Land
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Well then I feel sorry for you, such a shame that you can't recognize that these cats made mexico work for the win instead of just bending over and taking the full chile up their ass. Our players will learn 100 times more from a tough bunker fest like this one than the ES, Cuba and CR golizas combined. Its no big secret that one of Mexico's weakness is the counter atack, the US exploits it all the time. They focus on defending then wait for a counter attack opportunity to get ahead. Our guys did a damn good job to come back from behing and get that win.

21. Handsome Solo

Handsome Solo Member+

Mar 24, 2011
    Las Vegas
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Ask the Nads guys if they are digging the anti-football approach right around now.

22. mazizo337

mazizo337 New Member

Aug 4, 2008
    nAZi Land
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I don't think they feel it's such a good idea anymore lol

23. chiva_freak

chiva_freak Member

May 13, 2010
    Santa Ana, Califas
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Im sorry bro but you have a sick and twisted definition of what a good game is...

yeah they held us goaless for a half but that does not mean they had a good game and i agree with the anti-futbol that is a no no for me as well...i want to see a game going both ways not just sitting the bus in front of the goal the whole game...thats not futbol for me

on the other hand i do agree that being in these type of situations make our team think a lil more and work for the goal and learn a lil something on the way

but just bunkering and hacking at our players and the whole anti-futbol thing is just not good for the game in general

Dont expect anyone to take the chile but do something with the ball besides kicking it as far as you can...but whatever it is what it is

24. mazizo337

mazizo337 New Member

Aug 4, 2008
    nAZi Land
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I never said it was a good game for me because of the Guatemalas bunkering. I said that i don't like the bunkering style as well. What I said was that Guatemala had a good game bc they made Mexico work for it and it wasn't the outrageous goliza that everyone on here was predicting. Read my previous posts before the one u quoted. I did like the game overall because we won and showed that they can come back from this type of situation.

25. Handsome Solo

Handsome Solo Member+

Mar 24, 2011
    Las Vegas
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Well, I mean, it is Guatemala. Had we not returned and I believe people would be calling for heads in Mexico and here.