Mexico vs Argentina (r) pre & post game comments

Discussion in 'Argentina' started by Pottermaniac, Jan 3, 2005.

1. Americafan78

Americafan78 New Member

Jan 3, 2005
    Los Angeles
    I agree with you 100% and to the Argentinian lady I have nothing to say, she says we are ignorant....well let it be......I'm not the one using vulgarity to express myself

2. Americafan78

Americafan78 New Member

Jan 3, 2005
    Los Angeles
    When you guys are doing the WAVE think about where u guys got it from ;)

3. Aguante Bielsa

Aguante Bielsa BigSoccer Yellow Card

Dec 25, 2004
    Argentina
    We never do the wave. :rolleyes:

4. Americafan78

Americafan78 New Member

Jan 3, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Funny how you point that out........and yes Argentinos have given Mexico lots of things.....great coaches, players and a higher level of soccer, but so have the Brazilians and they are humble about it. And just to give you a reality check, Mexican Futbol is better than it ever was, and we can compete with and beat any Argentino team on any given day.....last year Santos got robbed against River......and the best player was Vuoso an Argentino...and the goalie also an Argentino said that they were ROBBED because they were Mexicans after he saved a penalty legitamately.....Mexican soccer has lots of $$$$$ and we buy good players from south america....we owe them alot....but so does the spanish league, italian and all the other competitive leagues...Nobody is saying you guys suck..on the contrary....but it is messed up when you guys label us and judge us as a whole....please be realistic and accept the fact that you guys are also violent people at games, you guys are up there with the British.....I saw once on the news a guy on the floor being beaten by a 2X4 by two Boca fans.....they werent running with wheelbarrels....they were killing the poor guy....why??? cause he was going for the other team.....POR FAVOR!!!If you say we are animals...then look at those things and label yourself....."El Leon juzga como vive" Going back to wimping out...which team WIMPED out during the Copa America.....didn't even show up to Colombia.....

5. Americafan78

Americafan78 New Member

Jan 3, 2005
    Los Angeles
    YES you do when you go to DODGER stadium LOL.....or any baseball stadium.....Even at the Laker games.....its done virtually in every stadium in the world...they did a couple of weeks when they played the game Ronadinho and his friends vs Shevchenko and his friends.....I saw it.....

6. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    americanfan of Mexican players: is time to show up at the conmebol forum and participate in other discussions....

this game was a week ago, you look eager to continue, well we have a nice prediction contest that includes only one mexican national and no americanFans, you are welcome to visit!

7. Americafan78

Americafan78 New Member

Jan 3, 2005
    Los Angeles
  8. Mosco

Mosco Member+

Dec 1, 2004
    Sun Valley, CA
    You know not just Mexicans but pretty much the whole latin america know how a good percentage of argies are (arrogant) (ignorant)! But you know what I love more is when humble Brazil beats you guys and puts argentina were they belong!!

9. el_zacatecano

el_zacatecano New Member

Jul 11, 2004
    Clovis, Ca.
    No, of course you cannot change it, but that's why I posed the question. I think of one your own people answered the question, and the fact is that you people would have been much worse. Of course, what would you know, you're just a naive, little kid who can't keep her story straight. Stop contradicting yourself and stick to one story.

Who's the one that keeps whining about her experience at the game? You! I was at the game, I could see what was going on, and it was not all that bad. Obviously you're the one who's a wimp.

So if you're so accustomed to tough crowds, why do you keep whining about a few insults? Again, I was there, it wasn't that bad.

O.k. put the thesaurus down and start using more appropriate words. Crude? The word crude is used correctly when describing INANIMATE objects. There are much better choices when describing living organisms. So, take a deep breath and relax, because you don't impress anyone, you pseudo-intellectual.

Real Argentines that have been to games, will tell you that it was no big deal. No one really got hurt--at least not physically. It's soccer, it's full of passion, insults and a few beers thrown your way are almost inevitable. To use that old, tired cliche--if you can't stand the heat, get the hell out of the kitchen.

10. el_zacatecano

el_zacatecano New Member

Jul 11, 2004
    Clovis, Ca.
    In Europe, Oceania and other areas of the world, it is called the, "Mexican Wave." However, I don't think I have ever seen it in other parts of Latin America.

11. Americafan78

Americafan78 New Member

Jan 3, 2005
    Los Angeles
    That was awesome zacatecano......everything you said is true.....that chick contradicts herself soo much its not even funny......she's full of it.....

12. Americafan78

Americafan78 New Member

Jan 3, 2005
    Los Angeles
    I hate the fact that they feel like they own the truth.....that's why more people enjoy Brazil than Argentina......they play with joy.....and during interviews most of the time they are humble and more respecful.....the only humble Argentinian Ive seen is called Facundo Cabral...the guy is awesome......there are lots of kool Argentinos but some of them have the superiority complez....which comes out big time in marsiella

13. Americafan78

Americafan78 New Member

Jan 3, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Sorry I meant Mariella.......I'm not from Argentina...I make mistakes....

14. el_zacatecano

el_zacatecano New Member

Jul 11, 2004
    Clovis, Ca.
    Americafan, you're no better than anyone else when you start stereotyping people. I think Mariella's problem has more to do with the fact that she's young, than with her being Argentinean. You have to keep an open mind at all time, and not come in with all these pre-conceived notions about people.

P.S. I have met many Brazilians fans who think walking on water is no big deal. So, cule.ros come in all nationalities--including Mexican :D

15. el_zacatecano

el_zacatecano New Member

Jul 11, 2004
    Clovis, Ca.
    A bit of wisdom for all of us to contemplate on.

[​IMG]

16. Americafan78

Americafan78 New Member

Jan 3, 2005
    Los Angeles
    so you wanted to look good in front of the Argentinos and you called me a cule.ro......its kool.....i have nothing bad to say about you

17. el_zacatecano

el_zacatecano New Member

Jul 11, 2004
    Clovis, Ca.
    I wasn't referring to you specifically, I was speaking in general terms. But I suppose if the shoe fits, then you should wear it.

18. Americafan78

Americafan78 New Member

Jan 3, 2005
    Los Angeles
    You referred to me as no better than them....then you mentoined that word(cule.ro)......it's called logic....lets use logic for a moment...if I say all biased people are stupid, then I tell you, you are biased and no better than them...what did I just call you???the shoe didnt fit you put it on.....if this whole discussion started was because some Argentina fans called us animals....I never or any other Mexicano called them that.....so you be the judge of who's acting more accordingly...I know we are supposed to chat about soccer but when I signed on.....they were saying my people were animals....and guess what....we are not......or do you agree with that?.....furthermore I never used any 4 letter words when I spoke to them unlike them....I defended my view just like you did......but in peacesakes let's just leave it like that.....:)

19. Mariella

Mariella Member

Mar 4, 2005
    Southern California
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. The posts in this thread never change.

Put down my thesaurus? My words are are probably commonplace with the sixth grade vocab. requirement list... hardly needed by a thesaurus.

crude:
    Adjective
    Inflected forms: crud·er, crud·est 1. Being in an unrefined or natural state; raw. 2. Lacking tact or taste; blunt or offensive: a crude, mannerless oaf.

:eek:

The difference about the game I went to in La Bombonera is that I was in favor with most of the assembled crowd at the time, wearing blue and yellow and certainly consistent witht the colors around me.

The instance with the Coliseum's game, however, begs to differ. Rant, rant, rant, you already know.

Nothing else worth commenting besides that wonderful representation of this pathetic squabble we keep plummeting further into.

I applaud you for that one, zacatecano, we really are all retarded in the end.

:)

20. Mariella

Mariella Member

Mar 4, 2005
    Southern California
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

Humans are animals, Americanfan.

That's holds true whether you're German, Argentine, Colombian, whatever. It's inevitable.

Some religions might not agree with that statement, but in my eyes, science currently weighs out religion.

Whatever Argentine can tell you this without accepting they are also animals is obviously daft and isn't worth arguing with.

Disagree, yes, but call someone else an animal without calling yourself one as well. No.

21. Americafan78

Americafan78 New Member

Jan 3, 2005
    Los Angeles
    I'm glad you clarified that Mariella...gracias.....yes we are all animals if we look at it that way....but the way it was stated, didn't refer to evolution...it was more of an insultive way...but anyways......people get upset and say stuff so it's kool.... :)

22. vamosboca

vamosboca BigSoccer Yellow Card

Mar 2, 2005
    california
    it always seems like when u dumb mexicans u come out and say "well brazil beat u", dude u arnt brazilian so shut up....root for ur own team. well i guess that happens when u never win anything...u have to jump on someones bandwagon.

23. Americafan78

Americafan78 New Member

Jan 3, 2005
    Los Angeles
    I thought we we done of talking about dumb Mexicans or dumb Brazilians or dumb Argentines......but going back to it...we kicked your ass in COPA AMERICA with your full squad.....hahahaha

24. vamosboca

vamosboca BigSoccer Yellow Card

Mar 2, 2005
    california
    oh and if u actually know what happened then u should say something about us wimping out of the copa america. when argentina was gonna go to colombia there were threats saying that they were going to put a bomb in the argentine bus....its really not worth it for argentinian players to go play for a cup we already knew we were gonna win. i mean why would people want to put a bomb in our bus...they want us to not go so another team could actually win the copa america. :cool:

25. Americafan78

Americafan78 New Member

Jan 3, 2005
    Los Angeles
    It's true.....Colombia is corupt as hell.....pero still.....you can't assure anything, you are not God....look what happened with the Red Sox...no one saw it coming not even the players you guyz sucked in the World Cup.......you guys were a fiasco.....
    i know you are gonna respond with the usual Mexico hasn't done anything yadayadayada.......