Mexican Commentators...kicked out???

Discussion in 'Copa Libertadores / Sudamericana' started by Argentine Futbol, Feb 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caturro

Caturro Member

Aug 3, 2004
    Chile
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Argentina this, Argentina that...

Jesus, man, we live right NEXT to them and we don't talk as much as Mexicans do about them. What is it, jealousy? Inferiority complex?

I would really like for a Mexican to clear this out for me.

2. DanRod78

DanRod78 New Member

Mar 30, 2003
    Kansas City, KS
    Austin Powers: "Ouch!... very ouch!"

3. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    pensando en este thread escuche comentaristas mexicanos de tvazteca = Muy buenos y conocedores de SU gente e historiales deportivos.

Univision (torre de jalisco y profe bracamontes) Muy bien y detallados en SU gente.

Telefutura (los mismos de arriva)

galavision: cuando dejan la transmision en directo con gente desde mexico es muy bueno, pero cuando dejan al de voz de generalito desde Miami es un desastre terrible (es un tipo con apellido medio austriaco) Ese es otro bobo al estilo samuel jacobo.

Fox: los mexicanos que metieron de relleno, para complacer y competir por la audiencia de los 4 anteriores son muy Malos en todo sentido (se nota que son deshechos de otras cadenas)
    ESPN: los mejicanos al servicio de estos, si son tipos de futbol! Y pueden entretener una audiencia Internacional

Yo creo que los que hemos criticado aca es son a los pobretones de informatica y peridismo objetivo contratados por FOX espanol, en su desespero por competir con los demas. Deben dejar sus contrapartes argentinos guiar los juegos internacionales, o como en el juego de Peru (universitario vs Liga) dejar en el comando a un experto peruano que SI sabia lo que hacia!

Ojala esta semana no saquen mucha pendejjada al relatar cali vs tigres y UNAM vs maracaibo. a rexar pelaos.....

4. Corintiano

Corintiano New Member

Dec 20, 2005
    Brazil
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Mexicans are making Argentinians famous all around the world...

5. allfut62

allfut62 New Member

Feb 21, 2006
    I saw Newell's play the Strongest two weeks ago via the Internet. A company named mediazone.com is carrying the games that the Fox Sportsenespanol channel is not showing. At least the comentators weren't from mexico. That game was from bolivia. tomorrow the strongest is playing Goias and I plan to watch on mediazone.com for $6.

6. ogopogo

ogopogo Member

Oct 13, 2005
    Lake Okanagan
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Just started watching the Tigres/Cali match on Fox and so good to hear Jorge Ramos and his sidekick instead of that ¡d¡ot Samuel Jacobo.
    BTW 1-2 Cali :eek: I can't believe I missed all 3 goals

7. ogopogo

ogopogo Member

Oct 13, 2005
    Lake Okanagan
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Just started watching the Tigres/Cali match on Fox and so good to hear Jorge Ramos and his sidekick instead of that ¡d¡ot Samuel Jacobo.
    BTW 1-2 Cali in 20 minutes :eek: I can't believe I missed all 3 goals

8. Argentine Futbol

Argentine Futbol Red Card

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    It's a pleasure to hear Jorge Ramos. he called a pretty good game last night. A relief on what we have have been used to anyways... Anyone see the Estudiante - Sporting Cristal Game? Now that first disallowed goal where pavone headed it in was completley legit.. The argentine commentators called it and moved on with the game.. If that was a Mexicans club.. My God.. The Conmebol this, the Conmebol that. They don't want us to have anything crap..Blah..blah..blah..

9. Corintiano

Corintiano New Member

Dec 20, 2005
    Brazil
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Good point. This is a clear signal of "persuit mania". Unfortunately football is refereed by men and men usually make mistakes, but if they do mistakes they do to everyone: mexicans, colombians, argentinians, brazilians... that's a fact. If you say: "only mexicans get screwed by referees" your being either naive or looking for excuses to your losses and the second choice is certainly ridiculous. Mexico sure is evolving their game along the years, YES they are. Nevertheless, Mexico can't be compared to South American teams wich already have a glorious past YET. So if you are in OUR championship trying to prove yourselves cut the f*cking "I am always robbed" crap talk and move on!

PS - I love good football, be it played by any country in the world, but this kind of behavior makes me look mad at any team/supporter.

10. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    also de goal disallowed to peruvians in the last 10 minutes of play had no comments what so ever! they Ignore the whole play and keep on going with the exitment of the game that estudiantes was a bout to pull out no where.....

lets be fair to all!

11. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    What goal disallowed? The headed ball by Cristal? That was offside buddy. didn't you see the replay? You better go take another look.

Let's all be fair..

Let any commmentators call Colombians a bunch of piece of sh1t drug lords and drug addicts on LIVE TV, I bet you'll have a different stance than.

12. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

Oh I forgot.. You do know what the offside rule is? If the commentators were mexicans than The Ref would have done some stuff out of the MATRIX in order for the conmebol to cheat. Off side buddy, offside!!

13. Garcia

Garcia Member

Dec 14, 1999
    Castro Castro
    Which was invented by...?

Mexicans, the Iranians of the Americas?

I mean, "a name for himself here" with "here" being the key word. Here I assume is in the USA, right?

I have heard that GOL call in other nations decades before Andres.

People can claim to rather listen to a radio broadcast rather than a telecast, but there is a real difference. Being professional is one thing while you should expect some homer calls especially when the main audience are Mexicans. A radio guy knows how to create that mental picture while building up the tension. TV guys get lost and end up talking silly stuff.

One example I can use is from watching one game on two different stations thanks to the NBA League Pass. If Cleveland has a local network broadcast, I'd expect some home cooking and some insight to certain tidbits the national guys may never know or be around the team to know.

The national ESPN broadcast should be more neutral.
    Nothing is more sad than to watch a game and have to see Amad Rashad give Michael Jordan a ************** or hear Brent Musberger's sexual involving the whole University of Michigan football team. :eek:

14. CheveLoco

CheveLoco Member

Apr 19, 2005
    San Diego, CA
    try to understand them...Fox Sports en Espanol and Espn Deportes are the only channels those "commentators" could get a job at...

15. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    I did not said that it was good goal or a non-offside play!

I just said that they did not comment on it, at all.....do not get me wrong and go all hot headed with the replay call or take a look buddy....no! BTW I reather have that in 2 minutes, that 90 minutes of a fool taking trash.

yesterday for the game in houston, FOX had pepe Mantilla (former co-host with samuel jacobo), I just wanted to say his new partner knew central american futbol and a bit of the mexican team.....good party to run the show, but pls do not bring that boludo de jacobo again.

argie fan......who and when they scarr your soul so much, that you still super-bitter about some one that call your paisanos trash?

16. minus

minus Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2004
    Portugal
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    samuel jacobo

Where can I start?? The guy shouldn't be allowed the aproximity of a tv booth at soccer match.I can't believe this guy is now working for ESPN radio now.

For fun:

Any one has an audio wave of this legendary idiot???

17. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    holy crap! was that him? I was listening to ESPN Radio this afternoon and I knew I recognized that stupid voice from somewhere.

so I guess he got fired from FSE completely? thank god.

18. RED_HOT_CHILI_PEPPER

Feb 26, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    What America did was crap I agree...but Boca were the ones that started all the trouble against Chivas. Just as America did against San Caetano. The Boca players/fans were upset they didn't advance so they tried to kill the opposition. The only good commentator in Fox is Ramos.

19. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Oh Yeah, Bofo is totally innocent and he is not known to start crap. Its not like we have lost before. You don't talk sh1t in someone's back yard. The fact remains that two of the worst incident in Copa Libertadores history involves two Mexican clubs. How come we didn't try to kill Once Caldas in the Final? or any other club? Even if they do win a cup it still doesn't change a god damn thing. The entire Mexican organization are a bunch of Naco's as you call it and lack professionalism. When Vergara came out and tried to make a bet with Macri is what got me. My god. This is a president of an instituiton. be professional. Macri of course didn't even respond. He didn't need to.

20. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    yep. If I remember correctly, it was fuking Bofo who started it all. He got up from that foul and raised his hand making the number 4 with his fingers. the 4 goals that Chivas scored on Boca in Guadalajara.

true.

21. Guti™

Guti™ Moderator

Mar 6, 2005
    La Victoria
    Club:
    Alianza Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    This article is hillarious. Talk about being biased :rolleyes:

Conmebol juega sucio

Esta nueva canallada de la Conmebol confirma que el futbol mexicano tiene que pagar un alto costo por participar como invitado en un torneo donde todo está en contra, empezando por los árbitros, que lejos de ser sancionados por favorecer descaradamente a los conjuntos sudamericanos, son premiados con nuevas asignaciones en semifinales.

http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/news/story?id=338283&redir=true

Bofo is a fuking asshole, hes always looking to start shit. He should be banned from all CONMEBOL competitions. PERIOD.

22. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    what a joke. what a complete joke. ESPN let this article go through?!

"¿Hasta cuándo la FIFA tomará cartas en el asunto y limpiará el cochinero de la Conmebol, presidida por ese cómplice mudo del juego sucio que es Nicolás Leoz?"

I'm boycotting espndeportes.com from now on.

23. CheveLoco

CheveLoco Member

Apr 19, 2005
    San Diego, CA
    I think i read an article from Ole and it said something similar about the conmebol and why it would never reach the level of professionalism the Uefa has...

24. BorrachoNJ

BorrachoNJ New Member

Apr 8, 2001
    NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ

of course.

conmebol is dirty.
    concacaf are rookies.

it's pretty sad.

25. CheveLoco

CheveLoco Member

Apr 19, 2005
    San Diego, CA
    don't get mad at me, get mad at them...

as a matter of fact...there's a lil paragraph from espndeportes too after the sudamericana final...