Merry Christmas.....I hope!

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by CannuchMackem, Dec 24, 2016.

1. CannuchMackem

CannuchMackem Member

Jun 20, 2015
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    First off, I want to wish all me marras all the best for Christmas and hope 2017 will be canny too.
    Secondly, I hope we can get out of OT without embarrassing ourselves too much.
    Lastly, with the games coming thick and fast.....(try to keep up).....I hope we can get through them with some points on the board, and others around us don't.....

So have fun, take care, don't drink and drive, be nice to each other........and all the best!!

FTM and KTF

Cheers ;)

2. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    All the best CM and to everyone else who follows us, it's going to be another long long season again!!:unsure:

3. speker

speker Member+

May 16, 2009
    Canada
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Merry Christmas , Lads[​IMG]

4. CannuchMackem

CannuchMackem Member

Jun 20, 2015
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    That was NEVER a 3-1 game............
    They may have bossed possession but did very little with it. 3 shite goals (one offside) and a beauty from Fab (which will not be talked about because ManUre won) meant we lost, but I hope the lads can take heart and pick up points from our next two games.
    On the bright side, I hope your Christmas was brilliant......mine was. A smashing dinner at Roker's followed by a fun evening playing silly card games......Happy Boxing Day......grrrrrr!!

5. Tazzbob

Tazzbob Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Merry Christmas and Happy New year
    Watched the game which was better than a lot,it should have been closer score wise,but for the missed offside,the linesman must have been watching the shooter and not the offside which was quite obvious,to even Man U fans on Facebook ⚽️

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk