Meet the Team Day this Sunday, June 1st

Discussion in 'La Norte' started by LN - Dougg, May 29, 2008.

1. LN - Dougg

LN - Dougg Member

Aug 26, 2004
    Dale City, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Attention all members,

Meet the Team Day is this coming Sunday at 1PM. (see below for all the details) This even is open for FULL season tickets only, but I do have extras. So if you want to go, I need to know ASAP. Shoot me an email or call me (If u don't have my cell number, let me know.)

I will be there at 11:30, and WILL HEAD IN AT 12:30. So you need to meet me outside of the team store so I can get you your ticket to get in.

For our current season ticket holders, if you are not coming, also let me know so I can give your ticket to someone who wants to go.

If you have any questions, holla.

==========================

13th Annual Meet the Team Day
    Location - RFK Stadium; around the Field
    Time: 12:30 Gates Open; 1:00 PM first autographs
    Enter: Main Gate next to new Team Store
    Duration: Event runs until 4:00 PM and will be set up similar to old days at United Park with multiple tents/tables for players so fans can pick and choose which players to see first, second, etc.
    Open to FULL SEASON only this season due to time constraints and large number of increased Full Season accounts in recent years.

Parking is free in Lot 4 or Lot 5, first come basis with overflow into Lot 8
    Team Store will be open with new VW logoed merch and a Limited quantity Equipment sale will also take place on the concourse.

Rain Plan: Tents and tables moved to concourse, event still takes place as planned.
    Concessions will be available.
    Please respect other fellow season ticketholders and bring 1 ITEM ONLY for autographs.

2. DCunitedcrazy

DCunitedcrazy New Member

Mar 21, 2008
    Winchester, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Damn it doug i'd go but I have to referee on sunday:(

3. DCunitedcrazy

DCunitedcrazy New Member

Mar 21, 2008
    Winchester, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey if anyone is going to that could you see if you could get a singed photo or something.

I'd really appreciate it:)