Match Thread - CANCHAMP - Toronto FC vs. Ottawa Fury - May 31, 2017 (R)

Discussion in 'Toronto FC' started by atlanticTFCfan, Mar 7, 2015.

1. TOareaFan

TOareaFan Member+

Jun 19, 2008
    Greater Toronto Area
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    sure...I have just told them that if I am only going to go to 12 matches that is all I should buy.....they are, I would suggest, unlikely to be able to promise anything (as TSN controls this) and I will, ultimately, have to decide if I am going to back up my words....at this point I am inclined to.

2. Deleted User x

Deleted User x Member+

Mar 21, 2006
    What about TSN's Friday Night Football? Will that program still run this year?

3. TOareaFan

TOareaFan Member+

Jun 19, 2008
    Greater Toronto Area
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Yes....that is why the TFC friday games are all at the start of the season....once the CFL starts playing they take over the Friday night time slot.....so, ironically, TFC fans can say "thank goodness for the CFL" ;)

crazypete13 repped this.
  4. Deleted User x

Deleted User x Member+

Mar 21, 2006
    lol. Ironic indeed.

I'm just waiting for an Argos home game to be played in torrential rain so that the field is beyond quick repair and the TFC fans get back to their anti-Argos ways.

5. TorontoFC_SouthendElite

Toronto FC
    Canada
    May 28, 2017
    southern Ontario

but the chinese put more money and effort to better their athletes, Canada is shockingly poor on that, see olympics, wcq, world cup baseball etc etc..

6. ArteEtLabore

ArteEtLabore Member

Dec 16, 2006
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada

Counterpoint: See winter Olympics

7. adrenaline11

adrenaline11 Member+

Jul 29, 2010
    Toronto
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    The Chinese players in the CSL are not better than their Canadian counterparts in MLS if that's what you're getting at.