Match-fixing scandal

Discussion in 'Korean Domestic Leagues' started by kevinkim26, May 26, 2011.

1. footballchic

footballchic Member

Nov 3, 2008
    Bruges
    Club:
    CFR 1907 Cluj
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    i find that now nearly all your posts directed at me are never to talk about the topic at hand or debate any points i made.

they are only potshots.

anyways, if you don't want to have any real dialogue, then let's have the class to just ignore each other. then you can just reply to 'normal' people who trust what the media tell them, because there are no conspiracies, ever!

agreed?

as for calling certain individuals on here lemmings, that is the only word that fits. and there's so many reasons to believe you are. as stated before, you never look at any real facts or evidence, because you've decided in advance to never believe anything that smacks of 'conspiracy'.

tell me when you want to talk facts, evidence and truth. you can start by explaining how an asbestos-filled 110-story building composed of thousand of tons of structural steel certified to withstand 2000 degree centigrade fires for 20 hours can collapse in 10 seconds.

as expected, you can't step up to the plate, but would rather resort to your childish phrases such as 'conspiracy theorist', 'paranoid', 'anxiety-filled', abnormal, and other such right-brained crutch words.

tell me when you want to talk about the real nitty-gritty and stop with your silly games.

2. Corporation X

Corporation X Member+

Sep 9, 2009
    Suckmydickastan
    I categorically deny ever saying there are no conspiracies, ever!

You recently 'suggested' the female baseball reporter that committed suicide might have been helped to her demise. You never expounded on that line of thought, since we're on the subject of sports and suicide.

Korean Baseball higher ups or the baseball player's agent and his cronies, where are we going with this one?

3. footballchic

footballchic Member

Nov 3, 2008
    Bruges
    Club:
    CFR 1907 Cluj
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    [note to the mods, i apologize in advance for the following off-topic post, but i feel it necessary to reply, and it will be brief and will be continued in a relevant thread]

but you seem to arbitrarily pick and choose which conspiracies are real and which aren't. your acid test appears to be the perceived amount of anxiety, or the level of 'normalcy' or paranoia in the person talking about the possibility of the said conspiracy: if the person raising these questions appears anxious, abnormal(which you never define), or paranoid, then he isn't to be taken seriously.

let's talk about that in the relevant thread.

4. Corporation X

Corporation X Member+

Sep 9, 2009
    Suckmydickastan
    You're right - you haven't posted any 9/11 videos in this one so this is not the time and place apparently.

^ I just wait for the dust to settle or wait until I hear or read something that sounds concrete, on the other hand with you...

5. footballchic

footballchic Member

Nov 3, 2008
    Bruges
    Club:
    CFR 1907 Cluj
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    are you waiting for the 'dust to settle' on 911?

literally, speaking, the dust that has settled in manhattan has been forensically examined many times over with several different technologies and has been found to contain nanothermitic material, i.e. demolition explosives. four random samples collected from named sources of which the provenance is clear and documented.

of course the amateurish Urban Legends ilk of sites, which cater to the ignorant masses who have little common sense and even less critical thinking ability, claim the red and grey material are paint chips, even though these same particles didn't melt under exposure to a blowtorch or exhibit any characteristics of paint either in properties or composition.

who are you going to believe: a world-renowned nuclear physicist and his team of credentialed scientists who have done peer-reviewed, methodical and thorough scientific work? or the notoriously biased and amateurish Urban Legends, for which no credentialed scientists write?

6. Hodori

Hodori Member+

Aug 12, 2010
    Please stop. Seriously.

For some of us, this wasn't just something on television. Move onto another thread where you tell us ad nauseam about how terribly unfit Korean athletes are.

7. K:thecore

K:thecore Member+

May 20, 2002
    Honolulu
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    you'll argue with anyone who'll listen. attention whores like you share one common denominator....lack of toys growing up. this bears all the hallmarks of a kid with a very rough childhood and what that entails would be a shot in the dark but Id bet money on it.

its time chic. seek help.

8. kevinkim26

kevinkim26 Member

May 14, 2011
    New Yorker in Jeju, South Korea
    Club:
    Jeju United
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    It'd be great if this thread got back on topic, but it is hilarious how footballchic managed to turn it into something concerning 9/11. 9/11 CONSPIRACIES for that matter.

At first, I thought you made a good point with your "possible homicide" argument, but after skimming through two useless pages worth of ego-stroking conspiracy rants, you lost all credibility. Thanks for dropping by though!

9. footballchic

footballchic Member

Nov 3, 2008
    Bruges
    Club:
    CFR 1907 Cluj
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    i'll stop when you answer the simple question i asked. i know it requires a lot of mental gymnastics on your part, because you simply cannot admit that it is impossible.

10. footballchic

footballchic Member

Nov 3, 2008
    Bruges
    Club:
    CFR 1907 Cluj
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    you'll have to do better than that, by using some OBJECTIVE measure for credibility. i understand it's difficult for closed-minded people to be objective, but try.

i actually never mentioned any 911 conspiracies. only stated the facts that prove the official narrative is a pack of lies.

what makes your views more credible - the mere fact that you or your bandwagon believe they are?

11. footballchic

footballchic Member

Nov 3, 2008
    Bruges
    Club:
    CFR 1907 Cluj
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    oh, really? you did a study on that K?

c'mon i'm still waiting to hear what the #1 critic of the torpedo story, who happens to be 'lead investigator' and your dad's buddy, according to you, had to say.

it's embarrassing to admit that the facts prove otherwise, isn't it?

but let's get back on topic: match-fixing. nothing about match-fixing that opens up the possibility of conspiracies, right?

and speaking of likely conspiracies, don't you think it a bit odd that no player that is part of the current NT setup, nor any teams that stand to lose their moderate prestige (big teams, and those likely to compete in Asian Champions League) are reportedly the subject of the investigations? did they learn something from the italian fiasco, with the weakening of AC Milan and the other giants, that they loathed to emulate?

12. Corporation X

Corporation X Member+

Sep 9, 2009
    Suckmydickastan
    @chic

You're as bad as Han Pride in hijacking threads. Just start a 9/11 thread already and keep your boys in your pants.

13. Hodori

Hodori Member+

Aug 12, 2010
    I also can't admit that it's impossible aliens didn't abduct and anally probe you to the point, you see everything as a conspiracy.

14. K:thecore

K:thecore Member+

May 20, 2002
    Honolulu
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    listen up Morrisey...you need to get a friggen grip.

youre off the hooks, man. I have no idea what it is you do for a living but I hope it has nothing to do with providing any sort of health care or deals with the handling of flammable materials.

15. Hodori

Hodori Member+

Aug 12, 2010
    Since you're such a stickler for grammar, I'd like to point out these nits...

16. footballchic

footballchic Member

Nov 3, 2008
    Bruges
    Club:
    CFR 1907 Cluj
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    in other words, you have no idea why the 'official' narrative can be true, but just believe that it is, because you apparently don't want to entertain the possibility that they're lying.

thanks for playing, hodori. i won't be relying on you for anything worth reading, especially because you cannot answer simple questions without resorting to snide personal attacks.

by the way, try using wikipedia a bit more before claiming that a Serie A minnow has the same budget as Wigan.

or learn to read Swedish before mercilessly attacking others about the salaries that Swedish players were reported to have made.

otherwise you look like a fool talking out of your bunghole.

17. footballchic

footballchic Member

Nov 3, 2008
    Bruges
    Club:
    CFR 1907 Cluj
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    here's a glossary for you since you don't understand basic written english.

impossible: not possible (in this context, that 110-story buildings composed of thousands of tons of UL-certified structured steel can collapse in 10 seconds due to '2 isolated pockets'(actual recorded words of a firefighter) of carbon fuel fires)

closed-minded: 'not ready to receive to new ideas'

'but try': means 'but try' (to be objective)

'loath': not a grammar error, but a spelling one.

Elmander: Swedish player who speaks a language that you don't.

Wigan: has many times the budget of Udinese.

18. Hodori

Hodori Member+

Aug 12, 2010
    Sorry I don't use wiki. And I made an incorrect assumption that Udinese would have a budget near that of Wigan. But upon finding out it was much less, I posted my surprise at discovering this fact.

Hmmm... It's sad that you think you're smarter than you actually are.

Read my last post again. The way I constructed the statement, it wasn't meant as a personal attack. But then again, if you do think your 9-11 conspiracies theories are true, then you probably think I believe what I wrote about you and aliens are true as well.

19. Hodori

Hodori Member+

Aug 12, 2010
    Listen spaceboy.

1. Grammatical error, not grammar error
    2. Spelling is a part of grammar

20. footballchic

footballchic Member

Nov 3, 2008
    Bruges
    Club:
    CFR 1907 Cluj
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    judging from your posts, wiki seems to be your resource of choice.

by the way, there are indeed livable cities outside of London.

21. footballchic

footballchic Member

Nov 3, 2008
    Bruges
    Club:
    CFR 1907 Cluj
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    sometimes nouns are used adjectivally. perhaps hard for a pea-brain to imagine, but true.

spelling errors are spelling errors, especially on internet forums such as BS. by the way, spelling cop, i corrected my spelling error before you brought it to my attention, but thanks again for playing.

by the way, i'm not a stickler for grammar. just have higher expectations for those that quote (and remember the date, no less) their meaningless drivel as if it's one for the ages:

'the world is full of vile . . . ' -- melonbar's gettysburg address

22. footballchic

footballchic Member

Nov 3, 2008
    Bruges
    Club:
    CFR 1907 Cluj
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
  23. Corporation X

Corporation X Member+

Sep 9, 2009
    Suckmydickastan
    For someone crying about personal attacks, you're launching yourself headfirst into your own personal cesspool. What a hypocrite.

Can one of the mods give Chic a warning 'bout hijacking this thread?

24. Hodori

Hodori Member+

Aug 12, 2010
    Ok kid. Whatever you say. :rolleyes:

I know it's hard for you to accept that there are those of us who are quite adept at acquiring, retaining and properly analysing knowledge. We don't need to rely on wiki. Nor do we need to rely on the nut job conspiracy sites and literature that you subscribe to.

No shit sherlock. I've lived and worked in many other great cities.

Stop trying to give me a lesson in proper grammar usage. You think "grammar error" is correct. Pfft...

Putting you on the ignore list again. Sigh... Apologies to the other posters for responding to him.

25. footballchic

footballchic Member

Nov 3, 2008
    Bruges
    Club:
    CFR 1907 Cluj
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    actually, no hijacking on my part. just corrected hodori's erroneous notions.

you're not one to talk about hijacking, as all your posts directed at me have absolutely nothing to do with the discussion at hand.