Marca reports Mbappe to the Cowboys! - Transfers, Rumors & Lies Thread #12

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Fuera del Juego, Aug 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fuera del Juego

Fuera del Juego Member+

May 10, 2007
    Nevada
    #1 Fuera del Juego, Aug 16, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
    Continue with news, gossip, and camerounian stereotyping* here.

*Do not actually continue with the camerounian stereotyping.

Digital, Horsehead, meringues and 3 others repped this.
  2. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Marca reported it so it has to be true..

3. 9Qui

9Qui Moderator
    Staff Member

May 26, 2004
    Do not continue with the Cameroonian stereotyping, please! :D

RMSocrates, Digital, Shay Z and 4 others repped this.
  4. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Will Mbappe get some reps at RB with Zeke suspended? Or WR only. Good signing by Jerry.

RMSocrates, temesgen and Zidane05 repped this.
  5. Zizou2017

Zizou2017 Member

AC Milan
    France
    Jul 14, 2017
    You people are so good but it could be his dad the one to bring us mbappe that would be a good one and if that happens i would buy a jersey and put wilfried instead of mbappe.

6. Zizou2017

Zizou2017 Member

AC Milan
    France
    Jul 14, 2017
    One thing for sure monaco don't want sell to psg with the comments jardim made today about trying to protect kylian from all the media and press circus which is why he didn't play the last game and adding as well that kylian isn't 100 percent at the moment but you can't blame the youngster with all the amount talked about everywhere.

7. Hsain85

Hsain85 Member+

Mar 28, 2006
    Bahrain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    People forget that the real problem was Mbappe's father and his wages demand. At least, this is what appears to be the case, given the media reports.
    Would Perez go back to the table if PSG is out of the picture? Maybe, but I doubt he will offer any significantly improved wage. And if the media reports were accurate on Mbappe's father role in all of this drama, then this could lead to further problems in the future if we end up signing Mbappe (e.g. contract renewals/ whenever a rich club comes in knocking the door with a fat wage).

surgeon, Anon. and Zidane05 repped this.
  8. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    but that is not it. The real problem is Bale and Benz and Asensio to a degree. If one of them was not in the team, this Mbappe deal would have been closed by now.

temesgen repped this.
  9. Zizou2017

Zizou2017 Member

AC Milan
    France
    Jul 14, 2017
    But here the difference is that if he really is after the money and that psg have backed out he is more likely to receive a bigger percentage with us than with his son renewing his contract.

From what i have read on some papers in monaco the offer is of 250.000 or 300.000 euros a month(80.000 euros a month current salary)which would be lower than our offer of 7m euros a year.

From what i also read psg are offering mbappe 10 or 12m euros net plus 35m euros comission but i doubt this is true maybe it is kylian salary before tax of 18m euros + 17m euros for his dad at least i hope so.

If that is the case then we can at least explain to him that with 7m euros he is already earning more than asencio and isco and give 10 or 12m euros to his dad plus 150m euros to monaco everyone happy.

10. Zizou2017

Zizou2017 Member

AC Milan
    France
    Jul 14, 2017
    Cristiano has done the same for his renewals so if mbappe helps us bring more success then i am more than happy for his salary to increased of course within the norms of the pay structure.

11. Zizou2017

Zizou2017 Member

AC Milan
    France
    Jul 14, 2017
    Yes and no i think we should make mbappe understand that it is what he does on the pitch which would guarantee him being first choice and that he is the future of this club alongside the likes of asencio,varane,theo,kovacic,ceballos and co.

If that doesn't work then move on.

12. MerlinRM

MerlinRM Member+

May 5, 2014
    NorthEast USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    We need a backup striker/competition to Benzema and in the past we've made big purchases before eventually selling players.

That being said, I have no idea why this deal hasn't gone through yet. Kid could very well want to go back to his hometown. Or wants the money. Or sees our roster and isn't sure about his place in the XI. There are quite a few excuses that could ring true.

Digital and meringues repped this.
  13. Zizou2017

Zizou2017 Member

AC Milan
    France
    Jul 14, 2017
    But what does it say about his mentality though i mean i could understand dembele being afraid of neymar but come on how can mbappe be so unsure of his own ability to force his way into this lineup.

I call that weakness and that isn't the impression that i got from listening to his interviews and so.

14. Deep Pal

Deep Pal Member+

Jun 19, 2013
    India,Kolkata
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    India
    Just get a competent striker and be done with it.

I hate all this drama and players missing pre season, any way on till thread no 21 :D

Shay Z repped this.
  15. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    In recent past I recall Bale... but ADM was forced to play midfield.
    Then James but when this happened Di Maria was making huge salary demands and his future in the club was cloudy..
    If the intent is to keep Mbappe as backup first, then maybe that is not what he is looking for..and it always takes two to tango.

16. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    How do you make someone understand that when the reality is the complete opposite. If not then Asensio would be starting and Bale would be starting games from the bench.

Deep Pal repped this.
  17. Zizou2017

Zizou2017 Member

AC Milan
    France
    Jul 14, 2017
    There is a major difference between asencio situation because we didn't pay 150m euros for him which would give mbappe the edge because he would be the new florentino toy so if he hits the ground running and is banging goals after goals you can be sure he would start sooner than later.

18. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Ironically enough, the best thing that happened to him, and the best football he has ever played in his entire career.

19. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    and it will hurt Asensio if Bale is still here -he will basically rot in the bench.. Is not that simple to bring him in while keeping the BBC intact.

20. meringues

meringues Member+

Real Madrid
    United States
    Aug 8, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    excellent thread title

I STILL BELIEVE

RMSocrates and YOUNGSTARS87 repped this.
  21. Anon.

Anon. Member+

Sep 4, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Looks like Mbappe will stay at Monaco for another season, but then PSG will be in the clear to sign him as their Galactico signing next year, after the World Cup, as yet another statement of intent.
    I don't see how him staying there for another year makes it more plausible for us to sign him next year. PSG will be in a stronger position to wrap this one up next year, whilst we won't be bending over backwards to meet his financial requirements.
    It's just a matter of time...

Hsain85 repped this.
  22. Akramzizou

Akramzizou Member+

Feb 13, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Just close this thread lol.

23. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Canal+ is saying Mbappe gave Monaco two choices: sign an extension or sell to PSG.

Emery goes and says Mbappe has "Man City in his head".

Wtf is actually going on?

Hsain85, Shay Z and Ahmadi8 repped this.
  24. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    They barely showed profit last season presumably including 190 ME deal with QTA. UEFA valued only 50% of that last time. After signing Neymar and his hefty wages, I doubt they will pass FFP next year. Last time they got sanctioned, had to agree to 60 ME nett spending in 2014-15 season. I doubt they'd be allowed to make another splash next summer if they breach FFP for Neymar deal.

9Qui repped this.
  25. Ahmadi8

Ahmadi8 Member+

Apr 14, 2005
    Bahrain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bahrain
    Seriously this saga is all over the place. Mbappe staying quiet or his camp staying this quiet really isn't helping. Who's benefiting from all these rumors other than the press selling more papers/getting more clicks? Mbappe is obviously getting anxious and distressed feels like. It doesn't make sense for his camp to keep coming up with these rumors if it is effecting his game.

Zidane05 repped this.