Luther - Season 4

Discussion in 'Movies, TV and Music' started by yasik19, Dec 18, 2015.

1. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    Didn't see this thread here.

Season 4 started this week. It picks up probably a bit after Season 3 ended and there's a lot going on. I liked the first episode so far.

usscouse repped this.
  2. usscouse

usscouse BigSoccer Supporter

May 3, 2002
    Orygun coast
    HI Yaz, I thought I was the only one following Luther? I posted the 2 posts below in "Random thoughts About UK TV", without response.

Season 4...??? I thought last nights show was a one off 2-3/4 hour special. I don't see any listings for more episodes. do you?
    Got to look again. I like Luther!

LUTHER is back!!!
    Looks like a one episode special December 17 at on Thursday BBCTV

Good show last night. Follows right along were the last one left off. Nearly 3 hours.
    Still that format, with Luther leading the chase for a serial killer. But has his own underlying agenda he juggles without his bosses knowing. Including a hit placed on him.

I missed Ruth Wilson as Alice Morgan as much as he did.

yasik19 repped this.
  3. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    Hey....I thought it was just regular 1 hr episode and the 2nd one is on Dec 22nd. That's what wiki has for now. Was it longer than 1 hr?

Love the Alice story line as I do not think she's dead. She's a pretty smart girl. The cannibal dude is another fun story line and I am curious to see where it goes. Probably won't be as cool as those twins who played that sick game, but I'm looking forward.

4. usscouse

May 3, 2002
    Orygun coast
    I liked that cabin on the cliff top he stayed in. The cliffs are at Beachy Head, we spent some time wandering there a couple of years back. interesting place.
    What it sounds like to me and I have to check. What you have is the show as a series, maybe 2 or 3 episodes. While what we got up in the northwest here was the whole show in one part.

I'm glad I didn't say any more about the show and Luther falling off the cliff after having his leg eaten by the cannibal. :D :D

OK I lied

5. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    LOL....
    That cabin was indeed very cool. At first I thought he was standing on the Cliffs of Moher and was about to kill himself, but then I saw they were not that steep or tall.

6. usscouse

May 3, 2002
    Orygun coast
    Beachy Head is around 550 ft and a favourite spot for jumpers to go to get out of this rotten life. So yeah "steep" just one step to the beach.

One coastguard type says he's picked up over 250 bodies.

7. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    Damn

8. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    Jon Snow must be glad Ygritte wasn't as trigger happy on that show. :)