Lloyd's endorsement potential

Discussion in 'USA Women: News and Analysis' started by thegamesthatrate, Jul 6, 2015.

1. thegamesthatrate

Jan 9, 2007
  2. SaintNdaCity

SaintNdaCity Member

Oct 24, 2012
    Somewhere in the swamps of Jersey!
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    On the drive back home from our vacation on Monday, my GF and I played a game of possible promo's Carli could do. It lasted about a half hour -- but it included the realization that NJ Gouv0nor Chris Christy is going to want a photo op of Lloyd, HAO, and Rampone (the three Jersey Girls):confused:

3. jackiesdad

jackiesdad Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Heath was born in Morristown and went to Ridge High School. But Lloyd and Rampone are the only true Jersey girls, staying in their home state to play their collegiate soccer.

4. Cliveworshipper

Cliveworshipper Member+

Dec 3, 2006

HAO was born in New Brunswick and her UNC bio says she grew up in East Rutherford.

That makes her as New Jersey as Thomas Edison, who has a city named after him.

5. jackiesdad

jackiesdad Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Nah. The moment she left for North Carolina instead of staying home, she was dead to me.:sneaky:

Cliveworshipper repped this.
  6. Cliveworshipper

Cliveworshipper Member+

Dec 3, 2006

Wow. You just disavowed Amber Brooks, Claudio Reyna, Tim Howard, Yael Averbusch, Josy Altidore, Tab Ramos,
    Alecko Iskandarian, and a host of others.

But you also disavowed Giuseppe Rossi, and I'm fine with that.:p

jackiesdad repped this.
  7. jackiesdad

jackiesdad Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Howard and Altidore didn't go to college... they went straight to the pros. The rest: dead to me.

Cliveworshipper repped this.
  8. BlueCrimson

BlueCrimson Member+

North Carolina Courage
    United States
    Nov 21, 2012
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Club:
    Sydney FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States