live or let Die: COLOMBIA vs PERU (r)

Discussion in 'Colombia' started by efernandez9, May 27, 2005.

1. MILLOS_13

MILLOS_13 New Member

Jun 5, 2005
    CA
    Thanks, but we're not there yet, Ecuador is going to be tough...They seem to be doing things right.
    I was reading el diario La Republica from Lima, and I didn't realize how many tactical mistakes Ternero made. Not playing with the guys that won the Kirin cup, placing Solano in a position that he hasn't played in over 7 years...it goes on. What was he thinking...

Can someone from Peru tell me if they believe the Barranquilla heat had a big influence on the score?

2. KesOne

KesOne BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Oh hell yeah, it did. But thats smart and tactical on your coach's part. Unlike Peru, where we would make sure you would be comfy, with a fluffy pillow, so you can beat us. We really should start playing in Machu Piccu,lol. Maybe a flying saucer would come down and score a golaazo for us.

3. ColombiaRocks redded

Jun 4, 2005
    colombian players had harder time with the heat then peruvian ....even your own press said they would...excuses exshits

4. jlscrub

jlscrub New Member

Jul 9, 2004
    Toronto
    Sh!t comments like that really piss me off about you.

Your towering pessimism is wearing thin

5. G D L

G D L New Member

Nov 9, 2004
    Boston University
    totally agree wit u jlscrub...

condor, if you have no faith in your team then dont expect anything from it, if you have no fait in your team then dont mourn the losses and humilitations but then dont gloat when they have a tremendous victory either, otherwise its plain hypocritical of you

6. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    In River he had great service, in Villa he had a decent service two seasons ago, he is no longer the guy that will go out and fight for the ball like Rey, he stays in the box, wins the aerial battle (he won them all, eltiempo called him an "air traffic controller"). We have forwards, what we don't have is a midfield, that was a beautiful through ball by Viafara, Hayder won the foot race, and Ángel provided a "silky" finish.

7. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    my fellow posters what can I say!

I saw the game in a great enviro with 50/50 audience from peruvians and colombians, followed by 90/10 ecuas to argies near the cowboys stadium in Irving TX

I wanted to see the ones of paolo/pizarro solano or farfan..... they were no where to be found before the heat afected all! 3 Moves from farfan and the high crosses got me worrie, much more the Missed pk.... after that it was only one team at one single speed!

8. KesOne

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Hey at least you admit it,lol. We need to change home fields to a more horrid conditions. It would help, I already seen proof :D

9. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    of course the heat affected, all (colombian/Peruvias) Rey was dead when he was taken out.

10. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    the peruvian team was not WELL prepared for the game, poor game planning by ternero and assistants....

no one to blame but the Poor motivated players and the coaching staff.....

en esa misma cancha jugo Boca y los de cuenca en copa libertadores, nadie se quejo como vossss

no one care to chk wheather conditions in the north side of colombia? well, my friend, is hot and humid as hell, specially in the month of may/june.....just the news daily bring disasters of small rivers going over towns and that kind of stuff.

poor showing overall by the red team (no sarcasam, but ternero handle them as cienciano! even included acasiete? -in reference with uniforms)

11. PERU CAMPEON !!

PERU CAMPEON !! Arriba Peru !!

Universitario de deportes
    Peru
    May 9, 2005
    MONUMENTAL
    Club:
    Universitario de Deportes
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru

12. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    hoy lei que la estadistica ecuatoriana es asi:

de 21 puntos, gano 19 en quito! de visitante es muy pobre, por que sera?

esperemos que no cambie eso el miercoles entre 4 y 6pm....como decia el periodista de RCN, velez, 'a ellos no le hacen falta los 3 puntos en barranquilla, a nosotros si!, ellos solo necesitan 3pts el ultimo dia vs Uruguay en quito, con uruguay posiblemente eliminado por chile'

no creo que se vengan a arrodillar con el calor, ojala no llueva, y que no le demos mucha pata (ROJAS) a Lara, es muy escurridizo el pelao.

13. ecuajhony

ecuajhony New Member

Jan 13, 2005
    Maryland-Laurel
    no hemos sacado casi puntos de visitantes por que no hemos jugado todavia con Chile, Bolivia y Colombia que son los mas accesibles , y contra Venezuela no le pudimos sacar puntos por que jugamos pesimo y a Peru casi le ganamos, solo le sacamos un punto no mas,

y de ahi era jodido sacarle puntos de visitante a Brasil, Argentina, Paraguay y Uruguay

14. KesOne

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru

You probably got a poiint. Pero I'm not quejandome, it was just a factor as you said. And very poor preparation. You right, this guy thought he was coaching Cienciano,lol.

15. BorrachoNJ

BorrachoNJ New Member

Apr 8, 2001
    NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ
    mis hermanos cafeteros--

congrats on an a$$-whooping saturday...it's the first time i write here since that debacle...

it's painful to replay that game in my head but the cool thing about it is we'll be able to get back at you sooner or later...

best of luck vs ecuas...(although i'll secretly be rooting for those cholos to do you guys up.)

16. KesOne

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Yeah I think me too, o si no esos Colombianos se van a creer whooooooo, lol.

17. locotl

locotl Member+

Mar 28, 2005
    florida
    its also better for ecuador to win that way colombia is only 3 points away

18. KesOne

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Oh hell yeah for these are the best results for life:

Peru wins
    Ecuador wins
    Venezuela win or tie Chile
    Bolivia beats Paraguay
    Argentina and Brasil kill each other off the map :D

19. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    :rolleyes:
    the fact that

ternero did not call the only player that offered any kind of security in defence aka Oscar Ibanez

and colombia prepared against england while we struggled against two asian b teams

those were the facts that led me to believe victory wasnt going to be easy

im a realist not a pessimist

for example out of the two games i believed peru had the highest chance of winning the uruguay match

20. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    :rolleyes:

i was one of the few who supported the autori process

and now ternero has my full support

and ill support the team again against uruguay and then again against venezuela and so on and so on

my worry is that peruvian futbol hasnt progressed since the days of oblitas
    in the france qualifiers

21. locotl

locotl Member+

Mar 28, 2005
    florida
    while colombia played with half of his starters against england peru played with maybe a couple, while Solano one of our starters played with Boys a friendly match :eek:

22. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    nadie se cree nada (despues del juego), pero en las cosas de suramerica lo importante seria tener a los que demuestran mas, en la cima.... (es un resultado que colobora triunfos en otros niveles)

esperemos un empate de paraguay y 3 puntos sobre ecuas

un empate en chile seria bonito! UDS no estaban preparados para el juego, es fue el principal problema.

23. lfsr1544

lfsr1544 Member

May 9, 2001
    Glen Rock, NJ
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    isn't this an irrelevant thread at this point??

24. KesOne

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    For us to have life

Well we need Ecua to win
    We need to win
    Bolivia to win or tie
    Venezuela to tie
    Argentina or Brasil can shoot each other for all I care.:D

25. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    In short, you need a miracle:D!!!!

Go and commend your soul to San Martin de Porres!!!