Lionel Messi vs Cristiano Ronaldo; better UEFA Champions league career?

Discussion in 'The Beautiful Game' started by Sexy Beast, Jul 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoCryuff98

JoCryuff98 Member+

Barcelona
    Netherlands
    Jan 3, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    You’re trying too hard to be funny, but you aren’t.

benficafan3 and leadleader repped this.
  2. carlito86

carlito86 Member+

Jan 11, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid

Damn
    A conspiracy within a conspiracy

He has "talent" but its just entirely misplaced
    He Should focus on writing fictional stories (maybe crime novels or mysteries)

I was thinking
    Was he different when badabing was around or was badabing so bad that his anti CR/zidane went under the radar

3. carlito86

carlito86 Member+

Jan 11, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Are you his "son" or are you one and the same

Think its time for the mods to check your ip address(hopefully leadleader is clever enough to use VPN)

4. JoCryuff98

JoCryuff98 Member+

Barcelona
    Netherlands
    Jan 3, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    How am I his “son”? Are you Benficafan3’s gay partner considering you guys dickride Ronaldo constantly. Benficafan is a tryhard and I wanted to point it out.

benficafan3 repped this.
  5. carlito86

carlito86 Member+

Jan 11, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Homophobic
    Nice:thumbsup:

6. JoCryuff98

JoCryuff98 Member+

Barcelona
    Netherlands
    Jan 3, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    How is that homophobic? Wow

7. JoCryuff98

JoCryuff98 Member+

Barcelona
    Netherlands
    Jan 3, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    @carlito86 from the looks of it you don’t have a life besides being a keyboard warrior on a football forum lol. Are you anywhere close to being successful IRL or you just living under your parents basement?

8. leadleader

leadleader Member+

Aug 19, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    #358 leadleader, Apr 17, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
    I honestly don't even understand what you're talking about with the above 'fallacious' faux outrage??

Juventus won the Serie A in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018, so what exactly changed in 2019??

Yeah, Ronaldo with his "all about me" style of play has in effect CREATED an inferior Juventus. It would be extremely hypocritical to put 100% of the blame on Allegri, when Ronaldo is clearly the main culprit... I mean, honestly, Ronaldo did the exact same thing to Portugal at World Cup 2018, Portugal had no answers for when Ronaldo couldn't score, which was not a problem at Euro 2016 where Ronaldo's fame hadn't eaten away the last remaining hint of humility that was left in him at the time.

Real Madrid was perfectly built - over long years - around Ronaldo's every strength, so those incremental "all about me" flaws in Ronaldo's game were not overtly exposed for the world to see. Now that said safe-guards are no longer a factor, you see the exact same problem that plagued Portugal at World Cup 2018: When Cristiano "all about me" Ronaldo does not score goals, the team plays second-fiddle to Ronaldo to such an unhealthy extent all the time, that the team is in effect rendered completely incapable of finding non-Ronaldo solutions to problems that require more diversity and ingenuity. This is exactly what is now plaguing Juventus.

Yes, according to me, that is, I think that CR7 was at his best - same Ronaldo as in 2017 - but playing for a Juventus side that is not a patch on Real Madrid's powerful midfield of 2017.

Was Ronaldo not at his best in your opinion??

Personally, I think that Ronaldo 2019 was more consistent than he was in 2016 or 2018, but again, Real Madrid was a much better team than his current employer is.

I never said the above.

My words:

"And indeed, if Juventus is not overrated in your opinion, then please explain how Ronaldo at his best has created an inferior Juventus that scores less goals in the Serie A and simultaneously looks worse in the Champions League as well; how does that happen??"

Juventus "look worse" in the Champions League, not necessarily in the Serie A. And as for looking worse in the Champions League, @benficafan3 actually happens to agree with me, that Juventus does look worse in the Champions League, so there you have a Ronaldo fan agreeing with me on an observation that is very reasonable. Deal with it.

My words:

"And indeed, if Juventus is not overrated in your opinion, then please explain how Ronaldo at his best has created an inferior Juventus that scores less goals in the Serie A and simultaneously looks worse in the Champions League as well; how does that happen??"

Juventus does in fact scores less goals in the Serie A.

Again, @benficafan3 actually agrees with me there, so yes, that observation should very much be dignified with a response. Of course, a dishonest troll like yourself never 'dignifies' anything that is inconvenient to Ronaldo's propaganda machine, so please be my guest and simply change the subject as you always do.

9. JoCryuff98

JoCryuff98 Member+

Barcelona
    Netherlands
    Jan 3, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    And probably an unemployed failure which is ironic considering his idol is success personified.

10. carlito86

carlito86 Member+

Jan 11, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    #360 carlito86, Apr 17, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
    Strange you should say that Homophobe
    You are a 21 year old (98?) who was swimming in his dads nutsack not so long ago

Do you Pay your bills or still hassling mother for milk money?