Libertad vs River Plate (R)

Discussion in 'Copa Libertadores / Sudamericana' started by Caturro, Jul 18, 2006.

1. ElMuneco

ElMuneco Member

Jun 27, 2004
    Encinitas, CA
    Club:
    CA River Plate

I don't think you'd wanna say that to one of the leaders of LBDT. He's BIG boy, and I'm talking about bodybuilding BIG.

2. leoriver

leoriver New Member

Nov 29, 2003
    en el monu
    I saw this what Olimpia dude posted and was going to tell you Muenco and Loco don't even respond to this kat. If he is getting his info from a Velez fan then it will be a waste of time even to respond to this.

Mafia negra? lol mafia de trolos,

3. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As you see above, Pele and FIFA were scared like crazy of LBDT.. Did we hear anything about La Mafia Negra? Nope.. In fact, that's the first time I even heard of them.

Get your facts right. :cool:

4. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    nah, nah, nah.. I want to see what other bullshit he has to say.. It's actually quite funny.. :D

5. Dan-ny-m398

Dan-ny-m398 Member

Aug 25, 2004
    Long Island NY
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    Paraguay

U know what it's even funnier??? U were eliminated and embarrased by a team whose anual budget is 1/4 what river spends in those loosers, Btw did it sink in already?? Libertadores is gone again, hopefully you'll make it next year.

6. Caturro

Caturro Member

Aug 3, 2004
    Chile
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Wait, so first River fans are all like "we didn't start this, they did" and then come up with a plethora of excuses as to why NONE of the other incidents they have been related to has been started by them (as if that mattered a whole lot)...

... only later to show some examples as to how "bad" these so called "Los Borrachos" can be, almost taking pride in it. These examples display the fear these hooligans instill on the crowd and show how "dangerous" they can be by posting a ranking.

... so, which one is it? Haven't you guys just confirmed that River fans are indeed thugs and thus are KNOWN to commit these acts?

At this point it is completely irrelevant as to who started what. The fact is that River fans should be held accountable for the violence they cause, period. You don't see people giving Zidane too much slack because "he didn't start it".

7. leoriver

leoriver New Member

Nov 29, 2003
    en el monu
    Shyt happens

8. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    River already qualified to the Libertadores 2007. :cool:

9. olimpia84

olimpia84 New Member

May 22, 2006
    Bosque de Para Uno
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    Paraguay
    You guys didn't get my point. First of all, if Olimpia was the home team no more than 2000 River fans would have been at the stadium because Olimpia has 10 times more supporters than Libertad and that's the number of seats usually asigned to away teams when they come to the Defensores (less than 2000).
    So what I am saying is that River fans would have been killed basically. I don't care how many bodybuilders you have, if you are outnumbered there's nothing you can do. It'll be the same if Olimpia takes 3000 bodybuilders in the Monumental, it won't make a difference when you have 40000+ people after you.

As for all your articles and pictures saying that los borrachos are the toughest barra in the world, congratulations. If you're proud of having that kind of "people" as your supporters then I feel sorry for you and you should be ashamed.
    Many of my River friends are sick of los Borrachos Del Tablon and they're embarrased of having those fools as supporters. All they do is ask for money and stupid Aguilar gives them what they want (I guess that's how he got most of the votes to be elected president)

10. Caturro

Caturro Member

Aug 3, 2004
    Chile
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Too much common sense... some people here may not be able to deal with it. :D

11. leoriver

leoriver New Member

Nov 29, 2003
    en el monu
    Who knows how many people River would have taken if it was Olimpia the team we were up against? I definitely know Olimpia is a much bigger team then Libertad.Say 30,000 fans are from Olimpia,how many of those do you think will step up to fight cuerpo a cuerpo or with whatever they can get their hands on.It will be no more then 200 the most.River took 4,000 fans to Paraguay and I can easily say it was probably no more than a 100 that actually were the ones against the cops maybe even less.Or are you going to tell me Olimpa has a barra of 30,000 members and that they all are violent?Who knows if it would have been Olimpia River would have taken more fans,River has taken 12,000 fans to Uruguay before,they have taken alot of fans to Chile before in where in 1996 River played la U de Chile and I think it was no more then 3,000 fans that made it to that game and were up against "Los de Abajo" la U's barra brava after the game and were rushed from all different sections and River fans had no other choice then to stand up for themselves,cops showed up like 15 minutes later.River still ended up jacking their flags.

Argentina vs Paraguay in eliminatorias for the World Cup 1994 Argentina takes 15,000 fans to Defensores del Chaco and we are playing the national team, a country and look what happen,we looked like the locals in Asuncion.

If you were or any team that takes visiting fans you won't be hassled by all River fans.Maybe not by any unless theres history between the both sides.Like I said before things mostly happen to us when we play away.Morumbi,Bolivia,Paraguay,en Chile 1996....even when boca shot those 2 kids back in 94 it was at la bombonera.

As for being proud of having them,I wouldn't call it so much being proud but at times they are the ones the give the games all the hype and believe it or not have stepped in to defend the River innocent fans that get attacked by other barra bravas.So what if they ask for change at the games.Shyt I have bums come up to me everyday at the local gas station asking for money and ?

Yes dirigentes do pay some barras and if not they do hook them up with tickets to the games.Happens in alot of teams in Argentina and im sure else where also.

Kock on the way argentineans have their so called barra bravas but you can look all over south america as you can see many teams have or tried to copy our (argentineans in general) style as the way the fan base goes.Even in Paraguay with the long flags/similar chants,in Chile,Colombia,Uruguay,Peru, and in Mexico you can see all this.

12. Latin Pride

Latin Pride Member

Aug 1, 2004
    In your house
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Not only that but Libertad schooled River 3 out of the 4 times they played in this Libertadores, the only time River won it was a close 1-0 win in Argentina where Libertad was already qualified and still ended up 1st place in the group anyways. I think Libertad has done more then enough to prove their currently a much better team then River.

I cant believe River fans are actually proud of their thug supporters

And yes Olimpia supporters would have murdered Los Payasos Del Tablon that stadium

13. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    You think Libertad "schooled" us in the 2-2 in BsAs? Are you kidding me? They got lucky not to lose 5-0.. And the ref favored them like crazy (that one goal that was not allowed because it was "offsides" from a throw in :p, Guinazu should have been shown the red card more than once, etc.)

14. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    This is an article written by a River fan who was at the stadium in Asuncion.

La gran verdad es que los 6.000 hinchas millonarios que estuvimos ayer en Asunción nos bancamos desde bien temprano los botellazos y piedrazos, nos bancamos la inacción de la policía para con los hinchas paraguayos. Pero la situación no dio para más: los hinchas de Libertad en lugar de festejar su triunfo tiraron cada vez más y más piedras. Y se hizo insostenible, chicos y mujeres heridos por piedrazos y proyectiles que caían cada vez más cerca del centro de la popular. Y ahi estalló el conflicto.

Es fácil hechar siempre la culpa a la hinchada millonaria. Pero nadie habla de la ineficacia policial que permitió las provocaciones y agresiones de los paraguayos, que permitió el ingreso de piedras y la venta de gaseosas en botella dentro del estadio, que permitió el ingreso de remeras y banderas de Boca solo para enardecer aún más a los hinchas de River. Y ni hablar de la "falta de memoria" de la Confederación Sudamericana que no recordó lo que pasó en ese mismo estadio y ante el mismo rival los últimos partidos.

Basta de hipocresia, River y su gente siempre tienen que pagar los platos rotos cada vez que se juega un partido en el exterior. Tenemos que bancarnos las piedras, las botellas, la policía en contra y encima la crítica de la prensa.

15. Latin Pride

Latin Pride Member

Aug 1, 2004
    In your house
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
  16. Century's Best

Century's Best Member+

Jul 29, 2003
    USA
    The Argentine commentator on that youtube video said it all.

"Bueno, se termino el Mundial y volvemos a la normalidad."

17. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Other stories written by River fans who attended the match.

The first one:

Otros hinchas, sin conexión con la barra pero con experiencia en este tipo de viajes, contaban que camino al estadio les habían apedreado los micros y que ya en la cancha tuvieron que soportar que les cayeran todo tipo de proyectiles tirados con hondas y hasta un piedrazo a una nena de seis años, lo que habría desencadenado la furia: "La Policía no hacía nada. Eso te da bronca".

The second one:

Lo que vivimos en la tribuna y a la salida fue una locura. Pudo haber sido mucho peor. Ya cuando llegamos al estadio nos rompieron los vidrios de los micros. Después, había sólo una puerta para que entraran todos los hinchas de River y la Policía no quería dejarnos ingresar con cámaras de fotos. Yo tiré las pilas, pero querían que dejara la cámara y adentro te vendían latas de cerveza. Fue algo inexplicable. Ya en la tribuna, nos bancamos que nos cayeran piedras todo el tiempo. No está bien lo que pasó, pero los policías tendrían que haber hecho un pulmón. Y la salida fue un caos. Se escucharon un montón de tiros. La gente corría y trataba de escaparse de los policías. Salimos como pudimos y en el camino muchos nos separamos de los amigos con los que habíamos ido (algunos se escondieron en casas de familias) y recién nos volvimos a encontrar en el aeropuerto. Cuando los visitantes vienen al Monumental les dan toda la seguridad. A nosotros, no.

18. olimpia84

olimpia84 New Member

May 22, 2006
    Bosque de Para Uno
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    Paraguay
    I would like to see some stories on how they destroyed windshields and windows from the houses nearby the Hotel where River was staying.

19. peruytu

peruytu Member

Jan 19, 2003
    New York
    Club:
    Universitario de Deportes
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Wow its funny how this thread started suggesting river and its fan are big sore losers and its ending with its fans here confirming that fact.

Honestly, I think this is why argies have so many good players and have become some of the best players in the world, because they hate to lose. Which in a way, they owe this mentality to their success. But on other hand we have to wonder where they get this menality and what good is it to the rest of the futbol world? And what good is it to the argies themselves... if you think about it, argies must be some of the most frustrated people in the world, after all, they CAN'T win it all time (when it comes to sports of course).

20. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    A few more stories..

The first one:

el problema empezo 2 horas antes que empiece el partido, cuando hubo un intercambio de botellas y los de river le sacaron una bandera a ellos....
    durante todo el partido y en el enretiempo la gente "comun" de river sufrio botellazos y respondian con lo q podian PERO LA BARRA NO SE METIO EN ESE MOMENTO.
    cuando todo era un descontrol se metieron a defender a la gente de ese sector y todos lo vieron por tv

me gustaria contar lo bueno que estuvo el viaje y dar detalles pero ni ganas tengo

la salida de la cancha FUE UNA LOCURA, la policia nos regalo.........empezaron a aparecer los paraguayos por todos lados, en un momento tratamos de juntarnos todos los de river pero ellos eran mas y se venian y se venian y tiraban cascotes grandes de verdad. habia muchos chicos, mujeres y gente grande que nadie sabia q hacer porque stabamos rodeados y no podiamos llegar a los micros.

ellos aparte de piedras TIRABAN TIROS DESDE LOS BALCONES Y LAS CASAS, como siempre muchos vidrios rotos, gente herida (a un pibe de nuestro micro le dieron balazo pero esta bien por suerte) a muchos los agarraron entre 30 y les robaron todo y muchos cortados en la cabeza por los piedrasos. en fin la pasamos mal de verdad........

The second one:

cuando entramos ya sabiamos que se iba a pudrir. entre las dos tribunas habia una reja de mierda, 5 canas del lado de ellos y nada mas, no habia pulmon, cordon policial, nada. la verdad no fue por culpa de los borrachos, ellos saltaron cuando ya el quilombo estaba empezado, no lo empezaron ellos ni a palos.

en realidad todo empezo en el entretiempo y por boludeces. primero los chabones te cantaban y te gastaban y el cilma se iba poniendo feo. despues como vendian botellas de gaseosas empezaron a volar de los dos lados botellitas, despues empezaron con monedazos,
    despues algunos asientos que los sacabas re facil por que tenian dos tornillos y la cana no hacia un carajo.

y bueno, cuando empezaron a empujar a la gente de river, se empezo a pudrir, pero hasta ese momento era solo la gente. hasta que ya repartieron un par de palazos, y bajaron los borrachos. los canas cometieron el error de empujar a la gente de river y que les quede una boca de acceso a sus espaldas. ahi los agarraron de frente y por atras y perdieron como los mejores

empezaron los tiros de todos lados, volaban muchas mas cosas de las dos tribunas de ellos. y encima, 20 minutos antes habian dicho por autoparlante que nos teniamos que quedar 30 minutos hasta que salgan ellos, una locura, porque te iban a agarrar afuera

asi que cuando se armo el bardo y la gente de river queria salir, estaba cerrada la puerta a la calle. pudo haber sido peor, por suerte no tiraron gases y la gente abrio la puerta a la fuerza, y empezamos a salir para la calle.

pero ahi estaba tambien abierta la puerta de ellos asi que estabamos todos mezclados, deci que eran todos pendejitos, y qe nos respetaban muchisimo. nosotros estabamos en una avenida a dos cuadras, esperando una combi que no aparecia y vimos como la montada corria a la gente, y doblaron una cuadra antes de donde estabamos, justo donde estaban los micros de river, asi que ahi debio seguir el quilombo.

nosotros seguiamos en la avenida, con unos formoseños que eran con los que teniamos la combi, pero nunca aparecia. y toda la gente de libertad pasando con las remeras por al lado tuyo. asi que estabamos espalda con espalda, con los ojos abiertos esperando la combi o algo que nos saque de ahí.

por suerte justo paso una camioneta con patente argentina, le preguntamos y el chabon nos subio de onda. eran unos santafesinos re copados, que tenia una trafic y media vacia
    asi que nos saco de ahi, mientras los paraguas cuando te veian la patente argentina te gastaban desde los bondis y camionetas.

Después vimos a un par de micros de river parados en la puerta de un hospital, y metian a un chabon inconciente con toda la cabeza sangrando. Al final salimos, cruzamos frontera, y en clorinda, mientras comiamos vimos en el noticiero algo del quilombo y gendler que le echaba la culpa a la gente de river, cosa que te indignaba después de los que pasamos.

No es por defenderlos, pero los borrachos saltaron con el quilombo ya armado y para defender a la gente, pero era algo totalmente evitable, o por lo menos hubiera habido menos bardo si la cana hacia lo que debia.

21. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
  22. leoriver

leoriver New Member

Nov 29, 2003
    en el monu
    Not as fustrating as peruanos though,when was the last time you guys went to a world cup? Even worst your archrivals Ecuador beats you guys all the time.That must really suck.

Noone like to lose,its learning how to take a loss.Two totally different aspects.I love argentineans attitude when it comes to sports.Especially futbol,if they can't play well they put balls.Sometimes that wins games.

23. leoriver

leoriver New Member

Nov 29, 2003
    en el monu
    Tell your boy from Belez that they gave a new definition to the word amargo last night.Not as for the team but as fans.Never fill up their stadium and when they do you can hear the coach giving instructions more then the actual hinchada.:D

24. peruytu

peruytu Member

Jan 19, 2003
    New York
    Club:
    Universitario de Deportes
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Not really, its not as bad as it seems... especially for people in my generation... we don't know what it is to be in the World Cup so its like we're Venezuelans right now. Maybe old timers might get affected, but not us (my generation). More than frustrating, its just sad, but hey, what can you do about it? But I think its even worse going to every world cup thinking you're going to do good but then do absolutely nothing good.. thats probably worse. As far as the ecuadorians go, they're not our archrival, it may seem that way since ecudorkians here make it seem like it is. Ecuadorians will always be our red-headed step children, simple as that. Our only arch-rivals are the chileans and lately the mejicants.

So argies are in an ever-lasting process of learning how to lose? If thats what you're implying, it definately doesnt seem that way. If anything you're basically saying that if you can't win then you take it at all costs? At least you're acknowledging the fact that argies will do just about anything to win... including cheating? playing dirty? Hey, call me a loser but i'd rather win it right than to be looked at with disapproval and hate. I'm sure you're not looking for acceptance but in the end, its you that have control over whats right and what is wrong. Unfortunately my words will be lost in www as we all know nothing will change... from razors and needles to a never-ending fight against the ref... nothing will ever change.

25. leoriver

leoriver New Member

Nov 29, 2003
    en el monu
    Sucks for you not to know what it means to go to a World Cup.As being frustrated for us,well you don't know what the outcome will be unless you actually go and play.Of course it sucks to lose in a World Cup you think 4 years waiting for that comes everyday? Or year? So yes we take it pretty bad,I will adimtt that.Argentina didn't do anything good? Well we did reach quarters and lost to the host by penalties.Had the biggest a-s-s- whopping in the World Cup and not only that but 4 goals in the top ten nicest goal of the world cup in where the first 3 were from Argentina.I think that is something to be proud of,I know you would.

When I said balls I meant "heart" doesn't mean cheating.And I know you saw the world cup and saw that alot of teams were cheating and diving alot more then Argentina inwhere I thought they were the ones that less did any of that. Did we get a red card this world cup? I don't think so.Thats why Peru is the way they are.they have a good team or atleast practice good futbol but are "pecho frios" meanning no blood/no heart.Sometimes you have to play like you have a knife inbetween your teeth and play like its the final.Thats how I see it and I always will.As for what people may think of us,lol I can careless dude,people talk mad shyt anyways so whats the difference?