Lebanon Football Thread 2009 [R]

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by FCMB, Sep 1, 2008.

1. fancom

fancom New Member

Sep 12, 2007
  2. jeff070

jeff070 Member+

Dec 31, 2004
    PA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Lebanon
    Lebanon lose again, this time against Vietnam in the Asian cup qualifiers. the score was 3-1, the goal scorer for Lebanon is Akram Mograbi, a nejmeh player. Better luck next time, come on Lebanon.

3. FCMB

FCMB Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Beirut, Lebanon
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Lebanon
    lol I see alot of has changed since the World Cup Qualifiers. ahahaha

Anyway let's prepare ourselfs for another six defeats.

4. fanbongda

fanbongda New Member

May 16, 2007
    Woa, why so pathetic??? At least Lebanon must do something, like draw or win China on home ground and let Syria and Vietnam loose a bit on the way to the final. ---> just kidding, don't be serious, bros (especially those China's fan) !!!:D:D:D

5. jeff070

jeff070 Member+

Dec 31, 2004
    PA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Lebanon
    yesssssssssssssssssss!!!!! your back my friend! you could not bare the responsibility of being the leader for this thread!

6. jeff070

jeff070 Member+

Dec 31, 2004
    PA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Lebanon
    i want to LOSE all the games except the one against syria, I WANT TO WIN THAT GAME !

7. fanbongda

fanbongda New Member

May 16, 2007
    Yeah yeah, do anything you like. I only want my team qualify to the final. lol

8. FCMB

FCMB Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Beirut, Lebanon
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Lebanon
    Preview on the next game....

[​IMG]

[​IMG] THAILAND X LEBANON [​IMG]

Date: January 21, 2009
    Time: 19:00 Bangkok, 14:00 Beirut

Venue: Surakul Stadium, Phuket

Lebanese squad:
    Hussein Amine, Mohamad Ghaddar, Ramez Dayoub, Mohammad Baker Younes, Mohamad Korhani, Ali Yaakoub, Abbas Ahmad Atwi, Mahmoud El Ali, Ali Al Saadi, Hassan Maatouk, Ali El Atat, Nasrat Al Jamal, Zakaria Charara, Elias Freije, Ali Hamam, Akram Moghrabi

9. Bonizzoni

Bonizzoni Member

May 4, 2004
    São Paulo - Brasil
    Club:
    Olympique de Marseille
    Nat'l Team:
    Turkmenistan
    No Roda Antar,no Kassas?

:mad:

10. Kenzhi

Kenzhi New Member

Jul 20, 2007
    Why?

11. jeff070

jeff070 Member+

Dec 31, 2004
    PA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Lebanon
    did ali bazzi get called up to the first team yet? and can u tell me who is elias freije please? and what do you think of the squad since you know some of the players (decent, physical, technical, young, old, etc...) thx

12. jeff070

jeff070 Member+

Dec 31, 2004
    PA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Lebanon
    Syria is our foe, we all lose against them except basketball, and it is a rivalry, and i do want to win it. Since we are losing all our games, i only care about beating our rivals.

13. FCMB

FCMB Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Beirut, Lebanon
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Lebanon
    1- No
    2- Nejmehs new goalkeeper
    3- they suck

14. jeff070

jeff070 Member+

Dec 31, 2004
    PA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Lebanon

15. FCMB

FCMB Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Beirut, Lebanon
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Lebanon
    Honestly that doesn't need any more details, they suck, they just plain suck.

16. jonny63

jonny63 Member+

Feb 17, 2005
    Norway
    Thailand -Lebanon 1-0 after 15 mins.

Loser will play North Korea on Friday.

17. jonny63

jonny63 Member+

Feb 17, 2005
    Norway
    Thailand - Lebanon 2-1

Third place match Friday : North Korea - Lebanon

18. jonny63

jonny63 Member+

Feb 17, 2005
    Norway
    BANGKOK, Jan 21 (Reuters) - Thailand’s King’s Cup match against Lebanon descended into chaos on Wednesday when the Middle East side twice walked off the pitch in protest at foul play that prompted two on-field brawls.

Team staff and stunned security guards twice had to enter the field to stop fights triggered by repeated scuffling between Lebanon’s Zakaria Charara and Thai defender Suree Sukha during the hosts’ 2-1 win in Phuket.

With 14 minutes remaining, in an apparent case of mistaken identity, Charara struck Surat Sukha in the head in retaliation for his twin brother Suree’s earlier foul.

After the ensuing brawl, Lebanon stormed off the field in protest and were told to remain on the sidelines by incensed coach Emile Rustom, who had to be talked into resuming the match by Thai soccer president Worawi Makudi.

Five minutes later, Suree escaped a booking by the Thai referee after another vicious tackle on Charara, who started another melee by slapping Suree and captain Datsakorn Thonglao in the face.

Lebanon again left the field in protest but returned five minutes later, only for the embattled referee to blow the final whistle prematurely to prevent further brawling.

Former European champions Denmark beat North Korea 1-0 in the other match and meet Thailand in Friday’s final. (Reporting by Martin Petty; Editing by Justin Palmer)

19. jeff070

jeff070 Member+

Dec 31, 2004
    PA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Lebanon
  20. Kenzhi

Kenzhi New Member

Jul 20, 2007
    Since I watched this game after watching the China-Vietnam game, I could only watch the latest part. Don't know why Thailand players didn't wear their usual yellow jerseys but wore the blue jersays, while Lebanese players used red jerseys. The score already 2-1 for Thailand and what I have watched was brawl after brawl and the Thailand players looked more aggressive. Finally the game ended in the 98th minute.

21. Kenzhi

Kenzhi New Member

Jul 20, 2007
    I see. Thanks for the info.

22. FCMB

FCMB Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Beirut, Lebanon
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Lebanon
    Only 2-1. Thailand must have fielded their U-10 team.:confused:

23. AL Suri

AL Suri New Member

Oct 31, 2007
    Leipzig,GER
    Just a week.........!!!!!!

24. druryfire

druryfire Member

Sep 10, 2007
    England
    By all accounts, we caught you off guard in the opening exchanges, our biggest problem recently has been finding the net regularly.

Again by early media reports from Thailand, suggest that Lebanon was the better team and the two wide men caused problems.

But after a couple of brawls, i can't see these two teams coming up against each other again soon.

Our biggest problem is that we simply lose concentration and let other teams in, and this we shouldn't really let happen at home.

But all said and done, the result could of gone either way, and too be quiet honest Lebanon might benefit more in playing North Korea next instead of a Danish League XI. Playing Korea will probably really show how far Lebanon can go.

25. jonny63

jonny63 Member+

Feb 17, 2005
    Norway
    North Korea - Lebanon 0-0 HT