LDU Quito- Part 2 (2009/10)

Discussion in 'Ecuador - Clubs' started by LDU4ever, Jun 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MetroG

MetroG Member

Jun 30, 1999
    Newark, NJ, USA
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Re: LDU Quito

Fellow Liguistas calm down we are still in first place and actually I'm happy that Emelec beat us at home the preassure is off. We are now going to have a Liga that is focused and hungry ready for revenge trust me that the final when we meet the smurfs again Liga will win and Cuenca does not worry me at all.

2. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

alright enough of the NT, on to LIGA!! LETS DO WORK TODAY!!!

3. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

Dang is it over already?

... nevermind... what a comeback! Keep it up LDU!

4. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

dammit Carlos espinola I don't wanna see you playing in Liga if your gonna be THAT BAD and unreliable as a sub. that game deserved a tie we played good but thanks to espinola and a cevallos error at the end we lost.

5. Gourcuff_07

Gourcuff_07 Member

Sep 6, 2010
    Club:
    Liga de Quito

what the hell is wrong with Bauza he has done a horrible job with Ldu this year, I have to admit that Fosatti's tactics were a lot better, i hope he comes back soon.. oh and what is bauza thinking by putting william araujo, paul ambrosi, patricio urrutia and other loosers like calderon as starters??? and why is Salgueiro on the bench???Miller bolanos is bad ass and rarely gets minutes and lets not even mention christian Lara who is one of the best players in the league. Gonzalo Chila has been doing great everytime he is given the chance so he should start on left wing ahead of ambrosi all the time. Cevallos days are over and Dominguez sucks now.. time to give Manuel Mendoza and John Jaramillo chances they are the future of the national team....

6. sebas/Liga De Quito

Feb 18, 2007
    Tampa, Fl
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

The first goal should of never happened if Cevallos would of stayed on the floor and pretended to be dead, but knowing the ref he might of still allowed it. I had a bad feeling the whole day about this game, if we couldn't beat catolica how are we suppose to beat them. Without N. Araujo we have no defense. Anybody can clearly tell Espinola hasn't played in a while and he's suppose to be the replacement till November. I still have faith in Liga, but a huge rape of 7-0 has to be made in Ecuador, if not, then might as well just concentrate to get in libertadores.

7. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

Bauza hasn't done bad. We played one hell of a game vs. San Felipe. The ONLY problem in this game was Carlos Espinola. He's 95% of the reason why we lost and couldn't keep the tie. 2 of the goals were his first. 1 of them was Cevallos fault 100% (the last goal they scored). and the 1st goal San Felipe scored was scored through merits, they deserved it. This is one of the games where the outcome doesn't necessarily demonstrate how we played.

The scoreboard demonstrated how HORRIBLY Espinola played. It's disappointing to see him like that and especially when Norberto Araujo is gonna be out for another 3 weeks or more. Not even Renan Calle does that type of crap when he doesn't play in a long time. I'll risk it and put him in for the game in Quito. ******** Espinola, he played like a p*ssy.

8. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

The ref + Espinola ********ed Liga over.

9. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil

well, liga did get a free penalty

10. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I only saw one half of the game.. had nothing better to do. First time in many months I see a Liga game atleast a full half.

11. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

unleashed anger on olmedo...be ready san felipe

12. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

I hope we can have a line up like this for tomorrow:

Cevallos; Guagua, Calle, D.Calderon; Reasco, Urrutia, De La Cruz, Cristian Lara, G.Chila; Luna, Barcos

13. sebas/Liga De Quito

Feb 18, 2007
    Tampa, Fl
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

http://www.futbolecuador.com/stories/publica/16829

Liga:
    José Cevallos; Renán Calle, Jorge Guagua y Diego Calderón; Neicer Reasco, Patricio Urrutia, Cristian Lara, Miller Bolaños y Gonzalo Chila; Juan Manuel Salgueiro y Hernán Barcos.

I like this line up alot. We need to score from the very beginning to show the chilenos Liga es cosa seria y la casa blanca se respeta. Vamos Liga!

14. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

bauza is insane for this line up. if we don't wear them out and score In the beginning then we will get counter attacked badly with no defensive mid to stop them

15. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

brutally offensive...but you know what, in Quito, I am positive that we can bring out a good result to classify us to the next round. Bauza has huevos.....we need this jolt. I like it.

16. Gourcuff_07

Gourcuff_07 Member

Sep 6, 2010
    Club:
    Liga de Quito

holy crap its like if Bauza read my previous comment e is putting all the players I wanted to see. watch were going to slaughter union san felipe tonight

17. ECUAlex

ECUAlex Member

Feb 24, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

I just checked and it's not gonna be on Fox Deportes. Anyone know where the game will be shown?

18. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

Why are the stadium so empty in Ecuador? Even if its a big game the stadium looks empty like crazy.

Wow! They are killing the Chilenian team. Amazing come back.

19. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

6-1 who else wants some?!

GRANDE LIGA!!!! that's why we're the best in the country, it's always gonna be that way.

Salgueiro was on crack today. I need to bring one thing up: we need a 5 ASAP. It could really hurt us if Urrutia doesn't bring his A game to the field b/c Ulises can't be running up and down the field with his 36 years of age. But even he had a good ass game. Urrutia's gotta do work next time. For next season we gotta get a good pair of 5's and i've said it before, the two guys i'm looking at are espoli's defensive mids. Reasco was on and off at moments, but it's also b/c his age right now I consider it normal. We need someone to replace him next season. Chila looks like he's got the left side on lock. GOOD GAME LIGA!!

20. Gourcuff_07

Gourcuff_07 Member

Sep 6, 2010
    Club:
    Liga de Quito

there we go thats the liga everyone wants to see. Finally Bauza gave Lara, Salgueiro and Chila the chance to start and we won 6-0. I still think m. bolanos is bad ass and should be given more chances as well, he is the type of player joao rojas is for emelec

21. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

no way, miller's got way more class than joao. joao's all garra which is his best characteristic along with his stamina.

22. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

I disagree. Both are good talents and Rojas will be one to watch in the years to follow.

But to say we needto replace Urrutia is silly. Maybe not his best game, but he will bounc back. DLC had a good game but i would be more worried abour replacing him than our true captain *Urrutia*.. Also, we need a long term replacement for Reasco. Nuff said. But Liga is showing why they are a cut above the rest. Salgueiro is wonderful and a joy to watch. I hope we will see this more cuz I always knew he was capable of destroying teams like he did tonight.

And I must ask... why does our Liga players not see more time in our national side? Our talent like Miller and Chila I think could add some depth th our attack. And I am liking Guagua. On both ends, his aerial game has stepped up

I am just glad we shut up those Chileans. they can get loud and annoying. Their national pride is pretty sickening.

23. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

I've always said this, Joao Rojas is a good player but he's overrated by the ecuadorian media. I admire his aggressiveness, speed, stamina, and his passing but I feel like he won't be much better in the future then what he is now. I just don't get that feeling from Rojas as I do with other players. I can probably see him in Mexico but never in the EPL, Bundesliga, Liga BBVA, or the Serie A unless theres a dramatic change.

Miller Bolanos can start at any moment in Liga, but he was injured for a while in beginning of the year and it effected him getting back to his former self. And recently he had another small injury, and now he's back again. So unfortuantely he hasn't been able to consistently get playing time. I have no doubt Miller will take over a starting spot sometime soon and be one of Liga's most important players. Chila has done really well lately which means Ambrossi is gonna struggle to get his starting spot back.

If you think that our defensive mid doesn't need renovation then your wrong. Urrutia and Ulises can only do so much at their age. Ulises is actually really impressive (even more impressive then Urrutia) but who knows how long he maintain himself that way. We MUST pick up two 5's during off-season and slowly have them adjust or we're going NO WHERE next season. Having Ulises and Urrutia right now is pushing it. Urrutia still a little more gas in his tank, but we gotta think in the future.

The options i have in mind for next season are:
    Miguel Ibarra (right back)
    Dario Bone (def. mid)
    Kener Arce (def. mid)
    Mario Pineida (right back)

plus another center back

24. mac-0n3

mac-0n3 Member

Sep 6, 2006
    Toronto,Canada
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

what a ********en game, i didnt even study for my midterm 2day because of this match.

25. lav92

lav92 Member

Jun 16, 2010
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

LOL I studied and got home at 9. it was worth it cuz i think I aced my math exam. I think I got a 100, no lie!!:p