Last game of the season

Discussion in 'Atlanta NASL' started by RutgerATL, Sep 24, 2011.

1. RutgerATL

RutgerATL Member

Nov 10, 2009
    Decatur, GA
    Club:
    Atlanta Silverbacks
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The result on the scoreboard wasn't what we wanted. It didn't really matter. We had a team again. We feel the front office actually hears the hardcore fan groups. The players worked their asses off. We gained new fans with a losing season. The fans had fun.

Next year can only be better, if we keep everything but change the scoreboard.

2. brentgoulet

brentgoulet Member+

Oct 12, 2005
    PuertoPlata, DomRep
    On www.nasl.com I already saw the cool jerseys for next season :cool:

3. Smoke & Mirrors

Jul 18, 2010
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I hope that is a prevalent attitude in Atlanta. I think you guys proved a lot of nay-sayers wrong be not only coming out in bigger numbers than anyone expected, but continuing to do so all year despite a struggling team on the field. Cudos to the Silverbacks fans, and I hope next year you see not only improved nubmers at the gate, but hopefully some better results on the field as well.

By the by, I liked the fade in jerseys better myself, but the ones you ended up with for next year are pretty good too.

4. westau

westau Member

Feb 11, 2009
    Atlanta
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hopefully the team continues to improve next year and I plan on catching more games. I also kind of like the new uniform but I did vote for one of the other finalists(not the crazy gorilla one).