LAG Tix/Exchange (PM Reply Only) .2

Discussion in 'LA Galaxy' started by KONNECTID, Aug 20, 2008.

1. Neubill

Neubill Member

Los Angeles Galaxy
    Jan 26, 2005
    Southern Kelehfornya
    I have six tickets that I cannot use.

The LA Galaxy vs. FC Dallas match originally scheduled for Saturday September 26th has been moved back a day by The Powers That Be to Sunday September 27th. Neither me nor the five friends that planned on going can attend due to a prior commitment.

The seats are all in a row, located four rows from the front rail in Section 234.

Not looking to make any money off of my Galaxy-fan brethren, just hoping to keep from losing as much skin as possible. PM me if you're interested.

2. Neubill

Neubill Member

Los Angeles Galaxy
    Jan 26, 2005
    Southern Kelehfornya
    UPDATE for September 27th match: I have four tickets remaining of the original six. Again, not looking to make money here. PM me if you're interested.

3. JBZTV

JBZTV Member+

May 10, 2009
    I've got 2 for the Dallas game...134 row N. Great midfield seats, just can't make it. 50 each, PM, or email belztv@me.com.

4. blech

blech Member+

Jun 24, 2002
    California
    I still have some extra tickets for the US Mex game tomorrow. They're in lower bowl in Section 2H. Certainly no more than face value, and I'd go lower if it looks like the market is trending downward. I'd also consider some kind of barter, perhaps for playoff tickets for Galaxy or Dodgers. PM me to let me know how many tickets you want and what you're thinking would be fair. We'll need to arrange an exchange before noon.

5. OC Galaxy Fans

Jul 30, 2009
    Placentia
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have an extra ticket for Sunday's match if anyone is interested.

WarGalaxy repped this.
  6. blech

blech Member+

Jun 24, 2002
    California
    not funny... :(

The Cadaver repped this.
  7. barroldinho

barroldinho Member+

Man Utd and LA Galaxy
    England
    Aug 13, 2007
    US/UK dual citizen in HB, CA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Does anybody know if the Santos Laguna game is included in our season tickets?

The friendly against TJ is (be still my beating heart) a bonus game.

8. cleschke

cleschke Member+

Aug 16, 2004
    Fullerton, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Don't forget the one in a few weeks vs. the mighty FC Shirak..........

But I haven't heard anything about the Santos game, which I would actually like to attend :(

9. OC Galaxy Fans

Jul 30, 2009
    Placentia
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Email today says yes. It also says, "This bonus game along with the February 9th game vs. Club Tijuana will complete the package for all 2016 Season Ticket Members."

I emailed my rep to confirm - 1 pre-season and 1 CCL "completes" our bonus games? Seems like we're had more in the past, but maybe my memory is bad.

10. barroldinho

barroldinho Member+

Man Utd and LA Galaxy
    England
    Aug 13, 2007
    US/UK dual citizen in HB, CA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Yeah, they've been pulling back on bonus tickets over the last couple of years. I think they've realised they can make more by selling single tickets for the big euro friendlies. I'm somewhat over those anyway.

Thanks for the response though.

Rep confirmed this morning.

Also said that I was eligible for complimentary tickets to the FC Shirak game, so might be worth asking about that (if you care).

11. FlapJack

FlapJack Member+

Mar 3, 2006
    Los Angeles
    I noticed that the Galaxy are rearranging their ticket reps in a "neighborhood". My old rep was Joe Spencer who "done me right". My new rep is Kristen Petruzzelli. Anyone have Kristen? Also I apparently can't work the website because I can't find her contact info. IM me if anyone has that.

12. MPNumber9

MPNumber9 Member+

Oct 10, 2010
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Soooo....we should be getting the ticket book any day now?

Mapo818 repped this.
  13. galaxydeadhead

Feb 4, 2008
    Chihuahua MX
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    When do are tickets arrive? :p I'm giddy!

Mapo818 repped this.
  14. TrickHog

TrickHog Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Los Angeles, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    For anyone who wants to go the CCL game vs. Santos Laguna on Wednesday night, 2/24:

Galaxy Steve has a party box set up for the game and currently has 20 open seats. It's at the top of a corner section, and it's $25 for a seat. And being a private box, there is also a cash-only bar in it, so you don't have to get in lines or lose sight of the game to get your beverages.

If anyone wants tickets to the Galaxy Steve Party Box (or GSPB for short), please PM me and I will get you in touch with Galaxy Steve.

Best of all - no convenience fees or ticket surcharges with your GSPB! Straight up $25/ticket! And you get to hang with Galaxy Steve! And did I mention a private cash-only bar!!

PM me if interested....

kaburu, Geneva and Galaxy Steve repped this.
  15. Galaxy Steve

Galaxy Steve Member

Jun 15, 2007
    PASADENA AREA
    It is possible that if you go someone may even buy you a beverage!!!

Gacm32, Geneva and TrickHog repped this.
  16. Galaxy Steve

Galaxy Steve Member

Jun 15, 2007
    PASADENA AREA
    UPDATE:
    10 seats still available...

17. Galaxy Steve

Galaxy Steve Member

Jun 15, 2007
    PASADENA AREA
    Tickets are all gone!!!

18. Raul Valdivia

Raul Valdivia New Member

Feb 24, 2016
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Hello,

I have two extra tickets for the CCL game tonight. Section 131, row G, seats 3 & 4. Face value of 79.50 each but looking to sell them for less. Send me a PM if interested.

19. WSWfan

WSWfan New Member

Mar 24, 2016
    Club:
    WKS Slask Wroclaw
    Hi everyone my family and I are visiting LA from Australia. We're big soccer fans so we thought we would catch the Timbers game on the 10th of April. I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask but what's the deal with tickets?
    Should we buy online or is at the gate fine? Any suggestions or tips for things to do on gameday etc?

Geneva and Dr.Phil repped this.
  20. Dr.Phil

Dr.Phil Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What kind of atmosphere are you looking for

21. WSWfan

WSWfan New Member

Mar 24, 2016
    Club:
    WKS Slask Wroclaw
    Could you elaborate? I'm not sure I understand the question.
    I'm a member of the RBB (active support) in Australia so I enjoy a decent atmosphere but we're not too fussy, it's just something to do on one of the nights we're over there.

22. SopasesosHumanos

Los Angeles Galaxy
    Feb 21, 2014
    SF Bay Area
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    #1197 SopasesosHumanos, Mar 25, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
    While you can probably get away with getting tickets at the gate, I'd recommend getting them ahead of time either directly from LAGalaxy.com or on StubHub.

As for gameday, I'd say get to the stadium early and partake in some pre-game tailgating (Lots 10, 11, 12, 13) or picnicking (grass pads on north end of stadium).

You'll find lots of fans/supporters there doing the same.

WSWfan repped this.
  23. rokstedy

rokstedy Member+

I love commieball
    Apr 20, 2001
    Northwest Orange County
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If you'd like to be near supporter groups, there are two on opposite sides of the stadium. LA Riot Squad who are in Section 138 and Angel City Brigade in General Admission. If you want to just sit and enjoy the game, anywhere else is great; there's really not a bad seat in the stadium.

I second the motion on buying tickets online.

WSWfan repped this.
  24. TrickHog

TrickHog Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Los Angeles, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Welcome, WSWfan. Being a Sunday game, it probably won't sell out - but you never know. So a good idea to get tickets in advance. Before the game, there are some activities in the stadium, but tailgating outside is always nice.

WSWfan repped this.
  25. WSWfan

WSWfan New Member

Mar 24, 2016
    Club:
    WKS Slask Wroclaw
    Thanks everyone I think we'll buy tickets in advance and tailgate outside the stadium.

TrickHog and The Cadaver repped this.