La selección hondureña II

Discussion in 'Honduras' started by Catracho_Azul, Jul 3, 2014.

1. La-H

La-H Member

Aug 2, 2007
    Northeast
    Calix wasn't good enough in the games where he could have made a difference.

2. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Yep, Elder Torres took his spot and I'm ok with that, but then again its Jimenez, it almost seems like he's just winging everything.

That Darwin Espinal kid looks like a potential problem in the US. Leading collegiate scorer, was scouted by Jimenez but given the Calix treatment. Dropped for a glorified nobody, Chirinos (quien?). Btw Lacayo has seriously been disappointing. Says a lot when Rochez has gotten the best of him in every tourney. Lacayo need to turn up srsly.

Btw lol @ not calling up Rubio ever. Just fire Jorge.

3. Anthony Robert

Oct 22, 2013
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Again all those US kids are not even pros yet.. That forward isn't even D1 and he deserves a spot over real professional players? Ok... And did rubio sign for Scion yet or what? And Anoal Hernandez, wasn't he supposed to be signed by Ajax by now?

4. La-H

La-H Member

Aug 2, 2007
    Northeast

Lacayo is two years younger.

5. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Chirinos is a real pro?? Since phucking when??? Olimpia reserves are semi-pro players. Darwin 39 goals in one season and just signed for an NASL team is better than some No league appearance forward whose not even the leading scorer of his youth team in Olimpia. Do u even know who Michael Chirinos is??

Rubio signs for Sion when registering window for winter opens which is next week. Off talent alone the kid is already the best u-20 #10 in the pool.

Anoal leaves this weekend. But they haven't called him up nor Ivan Moncada anyways.

Lacayo is a year and a half, but I see endless criticism on Rochez, but Lacayo has been super sub at best every tourney.

Gg

6. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Just checked, Rubio is with Sion M-21 (the reserves). Nb4hesnotapro.

K.

7. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Ima break it down so there's no confusion.

Michael Chirinos has strictly been a reserve player for Olimpia, in terms of prospect forwards at that club its, Elis, then Flores-Velasquez, followed by Bengochea and at the end its Chirinos. Darwin is 19 just wrapped up his sophomore season as njcaa player of the year and let in goals in any collegiate level along with assists. He signed to ex-US U-20 coach Tom Rongen team, Tampa Bay Rowdies of second division in US. Whom will I take the flyer on??? U srs??

On the Lacayo side. This kid is 18 going to be 19. We criticize Rochez endlessly, but has Lacayo done better??? Age is an excuse they're in the same generation. Lacayo says he wants to return to Victoria on loan.. "to save the club". Lets be real check his u-20 Santos stats, it hasn't been kind. What im ultimately getting at is if you're name isn't Elis you're not that good. Lacayo hype dying out like Rochezs.

Kk.

8. La-H

La-H Member

Aug 2, 2007
    Northeast
    Lacayo is the future of the Honduran national team bro. He is the best number 11 prospect since Milton "Tyson" Nunez.

On the other guys, I agree there some questionable selections. Which is why Jimenez is in doubt as the leader of this team.

9. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    That's the problem. That's huuugggggge expectations for Lacayo. I said Rochez was the next big target striker for the NT cuz he backed it up in the league, then ppl said the league sucks n criticized Rochez for being a tronco. How is this league not a good enough measure for Rochez but it is for Lacayo who scored 8 goals. Lets stop playing favorites, I think Lacayo has scored less than 3-4 goals this season with Santos U-20 y tampoco a postado con el seleccion juvenil.

Ninguno are guaranteed cracks. It's just strictly potential and anyone has it if they work hard enough for it.

10. La-H

La-H Member

Aug 2, 2007
    Northeast
    It's the quality of the goals and actions that count bro, come on, you can surely agree to that. Lacayo will be a star, Rochez will be very good too.

11. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Yea that's true. But I still think the media hype should die. No ones guaranteed nothing until they prove it. Pero ya, we in a different era.

12. Anthony Robert

Oct 22, 2013
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    I'm not defending Chirinos, I've never mentioned him at all. I said non-pros don't belong here and they don't. Velazquez, Flores, possibly even Bodden should all be ahead of those players. And german mejia should definitely be there. And btw being an all American in JUCO isn't that impressive... Even te Tampa coach said 'this kids got a long way to go before he can contribute for us'
    And Lacayo has played well off the bench for the U-20, way better than Rochez who asides from his stats has nothing. Watch Lacayo dribble his way through defenders and then watch Rochez try and you'll see the difference

La-H repped this.
  13. La-H

La-H Member

Aug 2, 2007
    Northeast
    True--though also note some of Rochez's goals in the box. His body control and goal-poaching is impressive.

14. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Roger back to MLS. Atta boy.

15. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
  16. Anthony Robert

Oct 22, 2013
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Bet you he's gone next summer

17. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Yea if someone pays top $$$$. It's MLS DP or bust. #facts

18. Blue_nation724

Blue_nation724 Member+

Mar 16, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Where's he going? SKC?

19. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Seems to be that way.

20. La-H

La-H Member

Aug 2, 2007
    Northeast
    Final Plantel for Jam u20:

Porteros: Cristhian Hernández y Roberto López.

Defensas: Kevin Álvarez, Maylor Núñez, Jonathan Paz, Dabirson Castillo, Ismael Santos, Devron García y Carlos Moncada.

Centrocampistas: Deybi Flores, Jhow Benavides, Kevin López, Rolin Álvarez, Jhow Paul Suazo, Elder Torres, José Escalante y Michael Chirinos.

Delanteros: Júnior Lacayo, Alberth Elis y Bryan Rochez.

21. La-H

La-H Member

Aug 2, 2007
    Northeast
    Can somebody tell me more about these guys (I can't waste my time on H league hahaha)

Maylor, J Paz, Dabirson, Moncada, Jhow, Elder and Jose Escalante?

The rest I more or less have seen play in the recent U20 tourneys.

22. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Better start wasting ur time sonnn.

La-H repped this.
  23. La-H

La-H Member

Aug 2, 2007
    Northeast
    Hahaha, I can't even watch it here in the US dude. Trust me, I've tried. Save for a whiff of CCL and the Final, there's nada.

24. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Maylor, Moncada, y Dabirson didn't play for their señior teams. Probably have one appearance on the bench combined this apertura.

Paz played early for Sociedad then came Londoño and he made cameos. Starting CB with Ismael.

Jhow a regular for La Makina. Dude a beast. Automatic starter on this squad.

Elder took all the mandatory U-20 minutes at Vida after Montero went down, then solidified himself as a starter.

Jose Escalante made some appearances for Olimpia. He's that kid that scored on AC Milan in a friendly like two years ago. Hype train then injury. Im not a fan tbh.

La-H repped this.
  25. La-H

La-H Member

Aug 2, 2007
    Northeast
    Thanks, I knew you'd come through! Hahaha!

I agree with your assessment that players should be playing, ALTHOUGH not playing is not always due to lack of quality. Example, kids like Velasquez, etc. I do however, that kids like Paz, Jhow (who, I agree, and like ALOT) and Elder have a decent season in the Mayor -- and should likely START based on that.