PBP: La Liga Santander - Jornada 26 - FC Barcelona v. Celta Vigo - 4 March 2017

Discussion in 'Barcelona' started by Gilmango, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

Yeah, weak and a coward. He and his policy and hollier than thou attitude let LPB and Mourinho do and say whatever. Their attack on Tito and lack of action from Pep showed me he's a ********ing coward not willing to take the fight against Mourinho and LPB. So many times they attacked, stomped and chopped Barca players and Pep urged the board not to proceed with charges as he wanted to stay clean while as the matter of fact is a cowards way. Also Ibra called him out and he shat his pants and begged the board to get rid of him cause he was scared of him like a little chicken. Be a ********ing man about it. I'm glad he left and "flopped" with Bayern. Man just love the way LPB and Barca ripped him a new one in CL. Weak, coward and traitor to Tito, I'll never ever forget that even if he was the most successful coach in Barca history. I hope he gets to face Bayern with City and Thiago, the stolen goods from Barca scores the goal that kicks him out of CL. Period! Hahaha man I love my hate rages on Barca coaches. [emoji23]

2. unclesox

unclesox BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 8, 2003
    209, California
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    You forgot to add that he rarely, if ever, managed Messi's minutes on the pitch. ;)

I have nothing bad to say about Pep's time at Barca. I wouldn't trade that Champions League semifinal win over Mourinho/CR7/LPB for nothing. :)
    But I am glad he 'flopped' at Bayern and hope he flops at Man City and everywhere else as well.

condor11 repped this.
  3. illusion

illusion Member+

Aug 26, 2005
    From Hell
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    People here who argue the fat Tata didn't win the league I have to say to them he was damn close. One game away from winning the league and lost in QF UCL to the same team Luis Enrique couldn't beat at the same stage. Also, it was Puyol last season only appeared in 5 games, our main goalkeeper VV got injured at a crucial time just before UCL QF after having his best season in Barca's career, Pinto was our main goalkeeper for fuk sake. Tata didn't have his own team, didn't buy any single player for his system. Neymar just arrived and was adjusting to the league. Messi's mind was in the WC. No MSN, no Bravo and MATS, no Raki...etc.

It's easy to hate on Tata but if he had the same team as Lucho (or his own team, he submitted a request to buy players and among them were Gündogan, Kun and Klose, he got none of them) I have no doubts he will do better.

bronx_bull repped this.
  4. illusion

illusion Member+

Aug 26, 2005
    From Hell
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

what are you talking about?! lol When I thought you finally started to make sense and now you post this uncalled Pep hate post? First, nothing wrong with Pep lack of action against Mou because he doesn't want to lower his and Barca's level to that of Mourinho and his thugs. Mourinho thrives on this kind of media attention and confrontation why give him that benefit?! Second, he did respond in a perfect time to Mourinho and that respond motivated the player to beat Madrid.

Ibra is an egomaniac and one of Pep's few mistakes beside buying Chygrynsky and selling Eto'o. The guy scored only 2 goals in 3 months (from Jan to mid-March) and missing sitters each game while Messi scoring hattricks. Ibra famous stats in one of the games he played, Valdes ran more than him! Pep loves for young La Masia players benched him and started to play Bojan instead who performed well. Of course, Ibra didn't like it and his fat agent Raiola was looking for blood and took it to the media questioning Pep's decision to bench Ibra when it was clear that Ibra was a liability and not a team player. This is one of Raiola's bad mouthing and interfering with the coach decision "“If Guardiola doesn’t play Ibra after paying €75m for him, it’s best if you send him to a psychiatric hospital”. Ibra was even worse in the dressing room, he was a poison. Pep sold Eto'o because he was a flamboyant and spread negative energy in the dressing room so now Ibra doing the same.

I have no idea if you were following Barcelona at the time but this was clear to all of us here. Raiola and Ibra both were poison. That's why Barcelona didn't want to deal with Raiola when Pogba was linked to us.

And not sure what with him being a traitor to Tito? This kind of accusation came from Sandro and his anti-Laporta/Cruyff/Guardiola propaganda. How did you fell for that? Tito himself said Pep encouraged him to coach Barca after him and when Tito was sick and was in a hospital in NY, Pep visited him once and this was used by Sandro and his criminal gangs to make Pep look bad. What's between Pep and Tito is something private as they are friends and shouldn't be exploited by the board to have cheap shots at Pep.
    You know and I know Sandro and his gangs are thugs that tarnished Barcelona's image with all tax frauds. How did you fell for what they had accused Pep of?

condor11, unclesox and Viscaelbarca repped this.
  5. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

Hahaha I know went bit overboard.. Had a bad day but I'm no fan of Pep anymore, still things could have been handled better regarding Ibra which was wrong purchase/decision. I can't understand what went through Laporta and Peps head when they decided to go for him but it's history now. I'll focus my rages on Lucho [emoji12] [emoji23]

PS also Ibra started flopping after christmas when some things happened in the background with tactics and positioning and Messi moving more central and rightly so cause Messi > Ibra.

6. unclesox

unclesox BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 8, 2003
    209, California
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    I've always felt that as soon as Rosell won the presidency Pep wanted to leave but probably stuck around because Laporta asked him to. Simply my gut feeling. Pep has always said that he felt indebted to Laporta for giving him a chance at the managerial job when he had no experience.
    The current board is still part of the Rosell regime which helps explain a lot of the bad decision making the past few years.

For me it was a knee-jerk reaction at having let Eto'o go. (A decision I agreed with, fwiw.)

condor11 repped this.
  7. illusion

illusion Member+

Aug 26, 2005
    From Hell
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    #132 illusion, Mar 8, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
    From Jan till mid-March he scored only 2 goals. Even with him shifting position (like craperto and shitmes this season) Knowing you, you would probably call him Ibarhimshit and asked to ship him back to Milan. But Barca was playing good football so we didn't have any scapegoat at that time.

That was probably true but I think there is more to it like few players he didn't like, the media smearing from the capital which Laporta used to handle but Sandro opted to stay way and let Pep take all the pressure etc. for sure he didn't enjoy his last year at Barca.