La Liga Announce VAR. Catalonia Announce Secession - The Other Teams Thread[R]

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Shay Z, Nov 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marco25

Marco25 Member

Sep 1, 2018
    The difference between Kroos and most of those players is that they didn't have a top 2 all-timer; one of the best LBs ever and one of the greatest midfielders of the last 30 years alongside them like he did for most of those trophies. I wouldn't even rank him in the top 5 performers on the team in the last 2 CL triumphs.

Kroos is a quality player at his best but the amount of trophies won really shouldn't be an argument for him here.

Currently, Pogba is a better player than him amongst others.

Kroosinator repped this.
  2. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Less than a week ago Kroos was getting praise for not costing us goals and making forward passes against Celta Vigo.

Where was the need for pacifying horses then?

Lol man who brought up Pogba winning a world cup?

All I care about is individual performances. Khedira can beat his chest and crow that he is a WC winning, CL winner who has won the league five times and that doesn't change him from being a square booted roamer to a world beater.

3. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    He won one with bayern. Yeck :sick:

4. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Yeah but he wasn't with us for la decima was he?

Marco25 and YOUNGSTARS87 repped this.
  5. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    True true

6. azriel

azriel Member+

Sep 7, 2005
    San Diego, USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Mexico - Chile is zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Only interesting thing is how loud the put0 chant is. :D

Deep Pal repped this.
  7. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Sterling's now up to 24 goals and 13 assists in 44 games this season for club and country. A goal or assist every 93 minutes.

Nathanial Essex repped this.
  8. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    He was a good player before that was missing the finishing.

Goes to show, you can become better at finishing, for those people bashing Vinicius.

9. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Gotta agree, It’s odd, Pogba makes a pass in one game and then we get the “see I told you so” moment whilst he is mostly flat out ordinary for Manure week in week out, doesn’t seem to be considered this outstanding player in England at this point, at club level he is equally as meh as Kroos is right now,as I said can’t even get that famous EPL, hype, best in the world machine to even warm up much less get going, but, people like “new” stuff, i’ll also say this again, if he comes to Madrid I hope we get the France/Juve version and not the Manure version

ahnaf repped this.
  10. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Celta are levels above Moldova :ROFLMAO:

I love this place though. Messi destroys Betis pffff it's only Betis, Ronaldo scored a hat trick against the best. Pogba plays a pass against a bunch of fishermen "woahhhh, genius stuff, he's the real deal"

BocaFan, Deep Pal and Ahmadi8 repped this.
  11. carlito86

carlito86 Member+

Jan 11, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Technique(part1)

1 touch passes
    Backheel passes
    Long balls
    Close control dribbling
    Ball control

Deep Pal repped this.
  12. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    #22562 temesgen, Mar 23, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
    The irony is look at Kroos' performance in the world cup, he scored an amazing free kick but prior was caught out with lazy positioning, poor passing that led to a goal, uninspired football which again was erased because of the goal. Kroos is a very frustrating player, he's not progressing as a player, not leading, not doing much beyond looking comfortable out there win lose or draw. I don't want him sold but he definitely needs competition for a starting spot to get him to show some desire.

Our midfield issues today are about as pronounced as the issues with our attack were 24 months ago; we weren't bold enough to address the issues in attack and I'm not convinced we're going to be proactive with the midfield either. But if we're smart we can lighten the requirements in attack by having a more ambitious midfield.

Hsain85 repped this.
  13. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    3 players in attack that can't defend a mailbox, 3 players in midfield that show no restraint either.

Sounds like a great plan. there's a reason why every coach has loved Kroos.

Deep Pal and Ahmadi8 repped this.
  14. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Do you love when you do it, because you were part of the choir who was praising messi and shitting on Cristiano.

The best part is you actually say you rate him. Literally all you and @Digital have done is shit on the guy from day one. In another year if we get the guy and he turns into a world beater you guys will be pretending you didn't say all that.

I was one of those whom demanded we bring Kroos and I defended his great value for years. When he began playing poorly I demanded better, when I saw it was the norm and not an exception I wanted a change.

Kroosinator repped this.
  15. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Yeah especially this version who doesn't track back consistently and gives up possession when in our back half when we're vulnerable.

I'm sure that kind of "help" and performance us every managers dream.

Lol to some of you he is the best midfielder in the world. Even better sell him high instead of letting him rot with super high wages

16. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I wasn't, but you have your feelings and stuff.

Literally 60-70% of your posts here.

MaxY repped this.
  17. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Should be last person talking about feelings with how much you have defended Bale and Kroos through bad performances.

Anyways you can't rewrite history man. That's how you were saying you rate Pogba as good player even though you spent the past years doing nothing but mocking and dogging him.

Hypocrisy and goal post moving for you, but you don't see me getting mad about it.

Today you say one thing. Tomorrow you are vehemently against what you said the day before.

Kroosinator and verde-rubro repped this.
  18. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid

Wah wah wah.

All i know is Messi scores a hattrick, and a wonderful goal and some people are dripping with bitterness. Who gives a f***.

19. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    #22569 YOUNGSTARS87, Mar 23, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
    Lol who is crying? All I have done is point out your hypocrisy and now you're making things personal.

Cristiano scores hattrick you downplay it and mock posters for praising him. Messi does the same and you praise him infinitely.

Then you wanna get personal someone points this out. Whose the one really mad here?

20. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Yeah, i didn't see any posts of me shitting on him or mocking people for praising him, i only made fun of people actively becoming Juve fans, but whatever. Forza Juve i guess. Hilarious.

Bear Crotch and carlito86 repped this.
  21. Icalldibbs

Icalldibbs Member

Real Madrid
    Mexico
    Mar 12, 2019
    It’s not about Juve. It’s about supporting a guy who I supported through thick and thin for 9 years, even now that he doesn’t play for the team I support. And even now, after another Messi showdown, do I still think he is a hypocritical, false-modest, looser who other then natural skill, has very little to offer to the sport and is actually a little irrelevant.

22. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    Asensio and Ceballos are having a good game against Norway so far, Odegaard hasn’t gotten on the ball enough to make a huge difference, Spain currently have 77% possession.

23. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Rumors that Barcelona are very close to signing De Ligt for ~75M.

24. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Nice move.

1109550170138542080 is not a valid tweet id

Drouchk repped this.
  25. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    That pass by Odegaard was pretty neat, this kid is so intelligent.

Halycon repped this.