La Liga Announce VAR. Catalonia Announce Secession - The Other Teams Thread[R]

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Shay Z, Nov 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    Croatia was exhausted after the WC is my conclusion.
    I heard Ceballos was the best player for Spain and Modric was world class as usual.

2. S1na

S1na Member+

Real Madrid
    Jun 1, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    And Kovacic still a sub.

Lyra and temesgen repped this.
  3. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    #14203 Lyra, Nov 15, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
    This has been a fantastic match day and a very exciting league thus far.

4. cromagnum

cromagnum Member+

Aug 13, 2007
    Because Modric Rakitic Brozovic are better. Nice to have great depth in midfield.
    Vlasic subbed for Rakitic who is another excellent young talented midfielder. You might remember his he scored againt Real Madrid for CSKA in the champions league.

5. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That's bullshite. That game was no fluke, the problem is Spain is not pampering Asensio enough and now he is unwilling to pull the car. Spain would never lose a game again if they would make him a Captain with no responsibility.

Shay Z and Eddie repped this.
  6. cromagnum

cromagnum Member+

Aug 13, 2007
    I have no idea what you are talking about. Maybe lay off the bottle lol.

fierro repped this.
  7. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    #14207 Oscar, Nov 16, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
    Funny how a 6-0 game is the 'fluke', as opposed to the 3-2 one which was won in the very last minute, but ok.

Best player was Ceballos. While one of the worst was Isco together with Sergi Roberto. The last goal was from a deflection that De Gea couldn't catch, and he was suspect on another goal as well. Honestly I don't know why he's still in the goal for Spain, I don't care how he plays for Manchester. He's horrible for the national team, there should be a repurcussion already.

Don't understand why he would let Alba play this game, he played literally as if he didn't like the coach: crappy. He was on half gas the whole game. You know you don't like the player and vice versa, and have ignored him for every call-up so far, then you call him up for this match AND let him start?

Worrysome on club level as well is that Isco and Asensio seem to have all their mojo sucked out of them. It's really shocking to see their level of play when a couple of months ago they were a beacon of hope.

We need a better striker. Goalie, defensive and mid problems can all be solved. But so far we have no solution for the striker. At this point I would try out Mariano or Iñaki Williams as well.Because why the ******** not. Or you know, start Alcacer who's in the form of his life.

Spain had a couple of chances to win, but I don't understand Luis Enrique's complaints afterwards that we 'deserved' it. Yes it could have gone both ways, but I'd say Croatia was a bit more deserving if you take that route of judging who should win. The fact we played badly and still could have taken the match against a WC finalist is possibly a good takeaway, but I would be looking internally on why we didn't win instead of complaining about some make-believe quota of worthyness.

Shay Z, 4x4s, Zidane05 and 3 others repped this.
  8. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Is there a reason Alcacer was not called up? Is he injured or was it the coaches decision?

Isco and Asensio are not even bench material right now and that goes for both club and country.

Digital and J-Mezzy repped this.
  9. S1na

S1na Member+

Real Madrid
    Jun 1, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    It's funny cause Croatia's coach advised him to leave Madrid to get more minutes and start for the country. He did. Nothing changed. Still a sub.

Ahmadi8, Shay Z, Zidane05 and 4 others repped this.
  10. cromagnum

cromagnum Member+

Aug 13, 2007
    Ye that’s true but Brozovic is just a better fit for this team. Once Modric retires Kovacic will start for sure. As for Real Madrid I doubt this happens.

11. cromagnum

cromagnum Member+

Aug 13, 2007
    I watched the replay it was a great second half of football. Both team with plenty of chances. I still think Spain has more quality but 6/0 was never a real result in terms of quality of both teams. Croatia were missing a couple of key players and simply gave up after 3/0. Anyway was a entertaining game to watch.

J-Mezzy repped this.
  12. S1na

S1na Member+

Real Madrid
    Jun 1, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    I'm pretty sure he was signed by Madrid in the first place to be Modric's heir

Lyra repped this.
  13. S1na

S1na Member+

Real Madrid
    Jun 1, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Yeah the difference between the teams is not 6 goals that's for sure. A 1 goal difference in favor of each of the teams or a draw seems to be more logical according to the level i saw.

14. cromagnum

cromagnum Member+

Aug 13, 2007
    He was but I think Madrid is going to sell him either to Chelsea or somebody else this summer. Kovacic has been solid for Chelsea so far. Taken him some time to adapt to Sarri and EPL. Kovacic has been a bit more conservative at Chelsea not dribbling nearly as much. Not sure if this is because of Sarri or just being more cautious. Anyway he’s never going to be much of a goal threat but he’s still great in kepping possession of the ball. His defense and work rate also very good as well. That’s why Kovacic starts mostly over Barkley as he’s better in possession and defensively better. Barkley the better goal threat.

15. Halycon

Halycon Member+

Aug 24, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Anyone seen Lovren or wtf he is called live on Instagram? Smh.. what 1 CL can do with a person.

Lyra and Stiliyan repped this.
  16. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    As cherry on top he is also a cuckold.

17. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    What CL?

ahnaf, Ahmadi8, Shay Z and 4 others repped this.
  18. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    1063239171446317056 is not a valid tweet id

He means CL finals

Halycon repped this.
  19. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Ah, I guess Liverpool is in the business of counting Mourinho trophies.

ahnaf, Ahmadi8 and Digital repped this.
  20. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    #14220 4x4s, Nov 16, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
    Ren from Ren and Stimpy is a better defender than Lovren.

Ren and Stimpy also ran more seasons than Lovren has in top football.

21. Halycon

Halycon Member+

Aug 24, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Haha poor Lovren, got to 1 final, is a bench warmer at Liverpool, but talks big like he won something relevant? Sergio has won 4 CL's, 1 WC, 2 EC's and this guy really thinks he is better?

22. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Dude **** Liverpool

ahnaf, Deep Pal, Ahmadi8 and 2 others repped this.
  23. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    The most enjoyable part of the 13th title is that the Liverpool fans are still whining about it :D.

-Reivax-, ahnaf, Deep Pal and 6 others repped this.
  24. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Van Dijk needs to put the CL final behind him like that stupid ponytail he's wearing.

25. Halycon

Halycon Member+

Aug 24, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I want to face them again in the CL.