Ki Sung-yong @ Swansea City AFC 2017-18 [R]

Discussion in 'Korean Players Abroad' started by Gayageum, Sep 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rob_Brighton

Rob_Brighton Member

Nov 21, 2015
    Club:
    Southampton FC
    #301 Rob_Brighton, Mar 18, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
    Yup. Worthy of World Cup champions!

[​IMG]
    That is courage worthy of World Cup champions. Ki came within a body's length of blocking that shot!

2. Hodori

Hodori Member+

Aug 12, 2010
    Silence during Swansea’s string of matches where KSY was instrumental in his side gaining points. Now, we’re stuck with his/her/its constant posts of verbal diarrhea after this FA cup match in both the KSY and SHM threads. What makes it all the sadder is his/her/its desperate need for some form of affirmation. It’s like watching a chimpanzee at the zoo flinging shit at the glass wall for attention in a desperate cry for help. :sick:

chook90 and Sons of Thunder repped this.
  3. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
  4. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
  5. Rob_Brighton

Rob_Brighton Member

Nov 21, 2015
    Club:
    Southampton FC
    Verbal diarrhea? You're the one who ridiculed me when I claimed that Mourinho's methods are outdated. You are the one who claimed that De Gea was a "sunk cost" and that Park was too good to fail at Arsenal. You also said that Tom Miller ought to be prosecuted for a crime for making a tackle. If I have the runs, you have a problem with a leaky sphincter.

6. 10August2012

10August2012 Member+

Oct 28, 2012
    Melbourne
    Club:
    Sunnanå SK Skellefteå
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    sometimes im curious how many of those extreme right japanese youtube commenters make accounts here just to shitpost

also, is ki to milan actually a thing? i remember there were rumors that PJY was going to milan before he went to arsenal.

7. Hodori

Hodori Member+

Aug 12, 2010
    I just wish we had a better quality trolls. Our resident troll is so needy and pathological. His/her/its act is so stale now, it's like moldy bread at this point. The other ones that popped up just suck and are even worse.

skimmilk repped this.
  8. Rob_Brighton

Rob_Brighton Member

Nov 21, 2015
    Club:
    Southampton FC
    #308 Rob_Brighton, Mar 19, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
    We don't need any more trolls. It is enough to have Hodori, who characterises people as trolls whenever they criticise the objects of his fanboyism. In Hodori's fantasy world, anyone who claims that Park Joo-young isn't even remotely good enough to guarantee success at Arsenal is a troll. Anyone who says that De Guzman has a good chance of playing in the World Cup, while Hodori claimed that De Guzman had no chance of even making the squad, is obviously a troll. Maybe he would prefer the type of harmless trolls that never talk about his delusions.

9. Hodori

Hodori Member+

Aug 12, 2010
    Awww.... creature is butthurt.

[​IMG]

10. toohyper

toohyper Member+

Mar 23, 2004
    MI/NJ/NY
    Club:
    Gwangju FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Stop feeding the troll, even if you aren't quoting the person.

This is why we can't have nice things. It's because people continue to feed the troll. Just full stop.

11. killaorca

killaorca Member+

AFC Ajax
    May 11, 2010
    Pacific Ocean
    Club:
    RSC Anderlecht
    This is why we need a rivalry thread.

12. skimmilk

skimmilk Member+

Apr 22, 2010
    Texas, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
  13. Ice cube

Ice cube Member+

Seoul Utd
    May 4, 2014
    Club:
    Incheon United
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/mar/24/ten-underrated-premier-league-players

14. Kanuck

Kanuck Member+

Feb 11, 2005
    La Belle Province
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
  15. Kanuck

Kanuck Member+

Feb 11, 2005
    La Belle Province
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    completely off tangent but holy shite did you see how roided up Andy Serkis got for Black Panther? Wow.

Hodori repped this.
  16. 12th Player

12th Player Member+

Nov 3, 2009
    NYC
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    I wonder what he would think of LJS, whom, every time I see on the pitch, I want to throw him a steak and a protein shake.

jessypjs, chook90, Kanuck and 1 other person repped this.
  17. nmssis

nmssis Member+

May 21, 2011
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    ...and a 6 month trial Gym membership

jessypjs and chook90 repped this.
  18. Marco91

Marco91 Member+

Mar 12, 2016
    At home
    Club:
    Dijon FCO
    As for Ki joining Milan. I don't know...we need a good backup player and Ki seems to fit well the role, considering that Biglia is injury prone, Montolivo is done and Locatelli too raw (he would be probably loaned out next season)

chook90 repped this.
  19. aeh1991

aeh1991 Member+

Dec 16, 2015
    Club:
    FC Augsburg
    I could imagine that Ki is a player who shines more when playing with good players. So, maybe it's not the worst idea. I'm not 100% convinced of Gattuso as a manager tho.

20. TaegukWarrior

TaegukWarrior Member+

Jan 12, 2008
    Miami
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    id rather ki stay at swansea as a key player than go to milan as a backup option..

21. batumchange2

batumchange2 Member+

South Korea
    May 6, 2015
    ac milan isnt using their non eu quota to sign a 29 year old backup. if they make the signing, they will do so with a plan to give him plenty of chances to be a starter

22. toohyper

toohyper Member+

Mar 23, 2004
    MI/NJ/NY
    Club:
    Gwangju FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Am I the only one who disagrees with that guy's physical description of Ki? Ki is pretty decently build. I think Ki is weaker than his build would indicate

23. takeuchi

takeuchi Member+

Jan 20, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    considering the constant manager changes at Swansea, difficult to predict he will remain a "key" player. if better offer comes, he should definitely take it regardless of the risk..unless he personally feels Swansea is his home (at the same time, i hear he prefers a move to London :whistling:).

batumchange2 repped this.
  24. Kanuck

Kanuck Member+

Feb 11, 2005
    La Belle Province
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    yes, i am in agreement and that was the pt of my op. the guy's an idiot.

one thing we can take away from Ki's career however, is that knowing how many of our players have struggled with the physical aspects of the PL, Scotland def toughened him up to a certain degree. he got to see first hand what 'getting stuck in' was all about. if anything, with the style and shape of football Swans have played for the most part since he arrived in Wales, he's gotten softer.

25. wetcrispy

wetcrispy Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 5, 2007
    hollywoo
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    i'm keeping an eye on ki v. pogba