K League Transfers & Rumors Pt. II

Discussion in 'Korean Domestic Leagues' started by Chingoo, Mar 11, 2015.

1. aeh1991

aeh1991 Member+

Dec 16, 2015
    Club:
    FC Augsburg
  2. Radu Razvan

Radu Razvan Member+

Mar 1, 2013
    Bucharest, Romania
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    Well, when he was in Romania few years ago was a pretty good player.

3. zdrstvte

zdrstvte Member+

Aug 27, 2012
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    seolseol repped this.
  4. ConcernedK

ConcernedK Member

Aug 9, 2012
    Club:
    Busan I Park
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    KST thinks this club will have a shot at the ACL title. Little does he know they never won a single one since the club's inception. What a joke.

5. ConcernedK

ConcernedK Member

Aug 9, 2012
    Club:
    Busan I Park
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I guess money will impact some players to make stupid decisions. Sigh. :sick:

6. Radu Razvan

Radu Razvan Member+

Mar 1, 2013
    Bucharest, Romania
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    Well, in the end the baller Adi Popa joined Championship side Reading. He said he had offers from Granada, Japan and South Korea. He likes the football from England and that's why rejected the team from Spain first division. According to him money are important, but he wants to remain a national team player that's why he didn't choosed to go in Asia for more money. Well, I think he would have been a national team player in the Far East as the football from Japan and Korea is strong, but I guess he doesn't know. It's normal normal to not know this thing.

ChaDuRi671 repped this.
  7. ConcernedK

ConcernedK Member

Aug 9, 2012
    Club:
    Busan I Park
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    What does your story have anything to do with this? Have you seen our defense? They're all rotting in Japan and China meanwhile our NT is shitting in international games because of this.

8. Radu Razvan

Radu Razvan Member+

Mar 1, 2013
    Bucharest, Romania
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    And what do you want man? That All Korean players to go to play in Europe or to stay in the local league. Japan is a good place to play football and after all the defenders who go in China are facing top attacking players. Is this bad? Do you want that Korea to keep a clean sheet every time? You're too perfectionist. It's only a game and you should understand that. If it will not be mistakes then no more goals. It's quite simple. Do you think the Korean defenders will play all in Europe, Korea will keep a clean sheet every game?

9. ConcernedK

ConcernedK Member

Aug 9, 2012
    Club:
    Busan I Park
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    ^
    Lol? Conceded 2 goals against China, Qatar, etc and you find this OK? I spent 8+ years watching KNT and never seen this kind of garbage until now. Yeah, you are right I should stop being a 'perfectionist'. :rolleyes:

seolseol repped this.
  10. chook90

chook90 Member+

South Korea
    Jan 2, 2015
    Al Khor, Qatar
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    i'm sorry to hear that about Romanian football. Thanks for sharing.

11. zdrstvte

zdrstvte Member+

Aug 27, 2012
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
  12. ConcernedK

ConcernedK Member

Aug 9, 2012
    Club:
    Busan I Park
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    They're idiots

13. toohyper

toohyper Member+

Mar 23, 2004
    MI/NJ/NY
    Club:
    Gwangju FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Yasuda in his prime was a decent fullback. Unless Busan is overpaying, this is a solid move for them.

Radu Razvan and zdrstvte repped this.
  14. ConcernedK

ConcernedK Member

Aug 9, 2012
    Club:
    Busan I Park
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Well he's not in his prime anymore and he's worse than just 'decent'. There are far better FBs out there and inexpensive too. What were they thinking? :sick:

15. zdrstvte

zdrstvte Member+

Aug 27, 2012
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Lol. You are beyond delusional. Suggest any FB that are far better who would be willing to play in K-League Challenge :rolleyes:.

Definitely past his prime, but it's K-League Challenge. Doubt they are paying much given that they haven't been spending a lot since relegation.

aeh1991, toohyper and Radu Razvan repped this.
  16. ConcernedK

ConcernedK Member

Aug 9, 2012
    Club:
    Busan I Park
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Let's see what he can do

17. toohyper

toohyper Member+

Mar 23, 2004
    MI/NJ/NY
    Club:
    Gwangju FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Right. I don't know what the other blabbering idiot is talking about but signing an experience J-League 1 player and someone who played in the international level for a 2nd division Korean club is not an egregious move. This move isn't going to hurt Busan. It will bring depth and experience to that position.

seolseol, zdrstvte and aeh1991 repped this.
  18. ConcernedK

ConcernedK Member

Aug 9, 2012
    Club:
    Busan I Park
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Right. A subpar defender from a relegated club will bring depth and experience to another relegated club. I heard that uniforms and fairies exist too. Like I said earlier, let's see what he can do.

19. zdrstvte

zdrstvte Member+

Aug 27, 2012
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Lol, do you think K-League Challenge can attract any better players? :rolleyes::rolleyes: If you've watched K-League Challenge matches you wouldn't be spouting this nonsense. It's a league that a crappy player like Kim Dong-Chan and Joo Min-Kyu can tear up.

20. ChaDuRi671

ChaDuRi671 Member+

Dec 30, 2010
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Harsh on Kim Dong-chan. He's the opposite of crappy. Joo Min-kyu is average though.

chook90 and Radu Razvan repped this.
  21. ChaDuRi671

ChaDuRi671 Member+

Dec 30, 2010
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Busan's last Japanese recruit was underwhelming, but hopefully Yasuda actually delivers for Busan.

chook90 repped this.
  22. toohyper

toohyper Member+

Mar 23, 2004
    MI/NJ/NY
    Club:
    Gwangju FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Yeah because there are so many good defending fullbacks in the K-League, right? right??

23. ConcernedK

ConcernedK Member

Aug 9, 2012
    Club:
    Busan I Park
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Garbage comes in different forms :whistling:

24. killaorca

killaorca Member+

AFC Ajax
    May 11, 2010
    Pacific Ocean
    Club:
    RSC Anderlecht
    Many of the top Challenge strikers became a top Classic strikers like Adriano and Johnathan. I'm sure Kim Dongchan would have been a good Classic striker. Kim Mingyu is a one season wonder though...

Radu Razvan repped this.
  25. zdrstvte

zdrstvte Member+

Aug 27, 2012
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Pre-Sangju maybe. But you could see in his second season for Sangju that he was struggling in K-League Classic and it was clear he was in decline. But I agree, when he was at Gyeongnam, he was a livewire. As for Joo Min-Kyu, honestly don't see what he's good at.

Yeah, seemed like Daigo Watanabe had a big mentality issue at Busan. We'll see how this one turns out, but on paper he's one of the better signings made in K-League Challenge.