K League Transfers & Rumors Pt. II

Discussion in 'Korean Domestic Leagues' started by Chingoo, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Radu Razvan

Radu Razvan Member+

Mar 1, 2013
    Bucharest, Romania
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    AMC, but for WSW played some time as CM

chook90 repped this.
  2. Radu Razvan

Radu Razvan Member+

Mar 1, 2013
    Bucharest, Romania
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    hanul21 and chook90 repped this.
  3. chook90

chook90 Member+

South Korea
    Jan 2, 2015
    Al Khor, Qatar
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    well deserved transfer for Yong Jae if it happens. I wanted him to go to FC Seoul but oh well. At least he is being linked with defending J-league champions.

4. Radu Razvan

Radu Razvan Member+

Mar 1, 2013
    Bucharest, Romania
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    He's a replacement for the big Brazilian Patric, who is linked with a move to Middle East or Europe, most likely the first.

5. ChaDuRi671

ChaDuRi671 Member+

Dec 30, 2010
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Not really a K-League transfer or rumour, but I hope this move materialize. It's a good move.

Lee Yong-jae is not the player we need right now. We need a striker like Oris or Stevo right now and also a defender. The absences of Kim Jin-kyu (and Kim Ju-young) has been very noticeable ever since the ACL games against Gamba Osaka.

chook90 repped this.
  6. ChaDuRi671

ChaDuRi671 Member+

Dec 30, 2010
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    A couple of days ago there was rumour that Incheon wanted the Malaysian international striker, Norshahrul Idlan "Matyo" bin Talaha. Here is the letter that was sent to his club, Terengganu FA.

[​IMG]

24 hours later, the rumour was confirmed to be true by Incheon scout, Yeo Seung-cheol.

"After a letter purported to be from Incheon United, expressing interest in Terengganu forward Norshahrul Idlan Talaha, was shared across the social media yesterday, several parties raised the issue over the authencity of the letter.

On top of that, they also stated that even if it were true, they were skeptical over the nature of the deal, as the letter inquired about sponsorship deals that Matyo can bring with him to the team, hinting to a pay-to-play deal.

Goal managed speak to the Korean side's scout chief, Yeo Seung-Cheol who confirmed the authenticity of the letter, and their interest in Norshahrul. However he added that no progress has been made in the negotiation process for the player, because they "have not received a reply."

Seung-Cheol also added that "the quality of the player is more important" than having sponsorhip, perhaps as an answer to the claim that they are setting up a pay-to-play or market penetration deal with the Terengganu forward.

The scout also indicated that the letter was meant to be private and confidential, "The agent who leaked the letter...already apologised to us."
    http://www.goal.com/en-my/news/3902...sts-interest-in-matyo-is?ICID=TP_HN_HP_RI_0_2

chook90 and hanul21 repped this.
  7. hanul21

hanul21 Guest

Great news IMO. I've been talking about tapping into the SE Asian markets and they're finally showing some progress. I don't know much about this player but from his wiki entry, I doubt he'll be as successful as Piyapong Pue-On. If he is as successful as Piyapong, hopefully this will spark major K-League interests from Malaysian fans.

chook90 and killaorca repped this.
  8. chook90

chook90 Member+

South Korea
    Jan 2, 2015
    Al Khor, Qatar
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Thanks for the info. Oris is fine, Stevo is in-form, but I feel that it will be awkward to sign a former Bluewings player:ninja:.
    We need a new Dejan.
    [​IMG]
    Dejan Lekić. Serbian, 6'3". 29 years old. Strong and a poacher. Nominally he's already a Dejan :ROFLMAO:.

Dejan Damjanovic can convince some of his Montenegro NT mates to join FC Seoul. Btw, what do you think about singining Kasalinca from Ulsan? I noticed he seemed to play more as a winger. But perhaps he can fill in that strong ST role?

Before getting defenders we should release Everton Santos, Rafael Costa, and maybe Molina (sorry to say this). Do you think Lim Chae Min and Jang Hyun Soo are good signings? Whatever happened to Kim Jin Kyu btw?

9. Jitevra

Jitevra Member+

Apr 15, 2010
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Kim Shin-wook is being linked with Leicester City, apparent interest from Sunderland, Stoke City, Celtic and Reading as well -

http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20150622/72032056/3

Whether this is true or not I really dont think it matters. Whats important at this stage is for Kim Shin-wook is to leave this Ulsan team ASAP (any one of those clubs will do for me). He's not going to go any further staying now.

Hodori, chook90, Chingoo and 1 other person repped this.
  10. killaorca

killaorca Member+

AFC Ajax
    May 11, 2010
    Pacific Ocean
    Club:
    RSC Anderlecht
    KSW deserves better at this point, I wouldn't have anything against him.

11. chook90

chook90 Member+

South Korea
    Jan 2, 2015
    Al Khor, Qatar
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Stoke City will fit Shinuke well lol.

12. Chingoo

Chingoo Member+

Feb 10, 2010
    My preference

1. Stoke
    2. Leicester
    3. Sunderland
    4. Celtic
    5. Reading

13. toohyper

toohyper Member+

Mar 23, 2004
    MI/NJ/NY
    Club:
    Gwangju FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Yeah KSW doesn't fit Yoon's style of play and even if he did, KSW really has no more development left in him as long as he stays in K-League. If he wants to challenge himself, he needs to go to Europe.

Personally, I think he would absolutely dominate the Scottish Premier League.

14. chook90

chook90 Member+

South Korea
    Jan 2, 2015
    Al Khor, Qatar
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I've been thinking about this for quite some time, but
    Why do you rate Leicester as a better fit for KSW than Sunderland? Club stability?

15. Chingoo

Chingoo Member+

Feb 10, 2010
    I like that they play 2 strikers up top. plus they finished higher up in the table.

chook90 repped this.
  16. chook90

chook90 Member+

South Korea
    Jan 2, 2015
    Al Khor, Qatar
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    i see. Btw. sorry for making another error in my post. I meant to erase the part "I've been thinking about this for quite some time but..." that was not supposed to be part of my post.

17. ChaDuRi671

ChaDuRi671 Member+

Dec 30, 2010
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    #67 ChaDuRi671, Jun 22, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2015
    No to Kasalica.

Doesn't matter if the defender is Korean or a foreign player, any decent defender will do.

Also, I forgot to mention this rumour, but Rafael Costa is currently negotiating with FC Seoul. He wants to move back to the Brasilian Serie B and play for Ceara.

Kim Jin-kyu is out injured for 10 weeks.

chook90 repped this.
  18. ChaDuRi671

ChaDuRi671 Member+

Dec 30, 2010
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Norshahrul dismisses the Incheon rumour.
    http://footballchannel.asia/2015/06/22/post4750/

19. Jitevra

Jitevra Member+

Apr 15, 2010
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Radu Razvan and killaorca repped this.
  20. Jitevra

Jitevra Member+

Apr 15, 2010
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Yoo Byung-soo is willingly to return to K League with a 6 month contract AND no wage(?!)....but the reality is that he needs to serve the military and no teams are looking to get him. Few teams have already declined him because he has rarely played lately and clubs are reluctant on him using him for just 6 months.

But now that this article is out (probably sent by his agent), im sure some teams will show interests.

http://sports.news.naver.com/sports...&office_id=076&article_id=0002759294&sort=NEW

21. Jitevra

Jitevra Member+

Apr 15, 2010
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Trabzonspor has reportedly gave an offer to the Kim Shin-wook (his agent) himself. The manager Yanal even came to watch him play against Incheon last Saturday. Ulsan say they got no formal offer but admitted the player (agent) and the club (Trabzonspor) had talks.

But no one knows how much Kim Shin-wook is willing to go to this club yet.

http://sports.media.daum.net/sports/soccer/newsview?newsId=20150625060056232

Seol Korea, killaorca and Chingoo repped this.
  22. batumchange2

batumchange2 Member+

South Korea
    May 6, 2015
    i have nothing against turkey and i think it's an ideal destination for a lot of our players (money to be made in top clubs, passionate supporters, adaptable culture, etc). for example, if any of our mideast players were to go to turkey, i'd welcome it with open arms. that being said,

i really really really want to see kim shinwook craft his trade in western europe. year in year out he's shown drastic improvements in his game despite his age and we haven't seen any sign that suggest this growth pattern is coming to an end. he was introduced to his current playing role late in his career and it's clear he still has a lot of developmental years left in him. if he goes to a team in europe and finds regular playing time, it's not a stretch to picture him becoming a great striker who leave his mark for years to come in korean soccer.

23. killaorca

killaorca Member+

AFC Ajax
    May 11, 2010
    Pacific Ocean
    Club:
    RSC Anderlecht
    My boy Kim Seung Gyu is linked with Olympiacos :coffee:

24. killaorca

killaorca Member+

AFC Ajax
    May 11, 2010
    Pacific Ocean
    Club:
    RSC Anderlecht

Like with all rumours, we should consider this with grain of salt.
    As a KNT fan, I wouldn't mind. They are a good team that plays in CL group stage annually and he's also young so he can use the opportunity as a stepping stone.
    As an Ulsan fan...I can't think of any good replacement other than maybe Kim Jin Hyeon.

chook90 repped this.
  25. Jitevra

Jitevra Member+

Apr 15, 2010
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    ttp://www.sigmalive.com/sports/football/greece/244253/eksetazei-ton-kim-seoungk-giou-o-olympiakos
    http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/euro...s-obiettivo-kim-seung-gyu-per-la-porta-696310

Whoever comes in for Kim Seung-kyu, Ulsan would never let him go easily. Kim Seung-kyu is worth more than the whole of these Ulsan defenders combined.
    The current Ulsan GK situation is also not good - Lee Hee-seong is fighting for his life, Song Yoo-geol has been bought only to be a useless thus far and young Jang Dae-hee has never been used.

killaorca repped this.