July 21 - USA v Australia, rosters/pre/during/postgame {R}

Discussion in 'USA Women: News and Analysis' started by babytiger2001, Jul 19, 2004.

1. yophilly

yophilly New Member

Feb 27, 2001
    Yes Heather was critical on April she even said one of the player was April pet.A pet now that sounds like a kiss ass to me

2. MRAD12

MRAD12 Member+

Jun 10, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    OK no one has answered my question with some examples. How is Heather Mitts a kiss ass? Is it something she said or maybe something she did. Or maybe she can be compared to that student you knew in school who always sat at the front of the class, did all their homework, raised their hand to answer every question, brought the grading curve up, played goody-two-shoes and was always praised by the teacher. I don't know, Is it like that type of "Kissing Butt"? Please explain. What does she do to deserve that label?

3. yophilly

yophilly New Member

Feb 27, 2001
    THATS THE POINT. nobody can give you a time when Heather was a kissass because she not she anything but it just more trash bashing

4. j&bontherock

j&bontherock BigSoccer Supporter

I think You made it up, i followed all kinda soccer shows ( &interviews) by every sport's commentators before/throughout/after the WC, i remember every word she commented and everything she said was positive and alot of praises. I don't think there's any commentator who criticizes anyone in the national tv.

5. MRAD12

MRAD12 Member+

Jun 10, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    While Mitts was the color analyst(I guess that's what they call it) for the WWC, I don't recall her calling any one a kiss ass, but I do remember that she was critical of the formation and/or maybe even the line up. I remember being surprised in her comments and thinking "I hope she intends to play on the NATS again cause April will probably hear about these comments" or something to that effect.

6. yophilly

yophilly New Member

Feb 27, 2001
    She did not call anyone a kissass she called them April pet project.