Jozy and Hull vs. Southend (8/25, Carling Cup)

Discussion in 'Yanks Abroad Gameday' started by supercooper, Aug 24, 2009.

1. gmonn

gmonn Member+

Dec 8, 2005
    You hit the ball a little on the left side and it moves like that. That was an ideal way to keep it as far from the keeper as possible for that shot. Whether he did it on purpose or not, who knows.

2. vponce75

vponce75 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 16, 2004
    SoCal
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ...or who cares (not directed at you gmonn)? I personally didn't see a deflection but a really good shot but even if it was - he scored, opened his account for HC and after coming off a great debut has to be feeling so much confidence right now. I'm expecting big things this weekend and especially for the 2 upcoming WCQ's.

3. ironduke2010

ironduke2010 Member

Mar 18, 2005
    A2, MI USA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ok, yeah, i get it, for the outward bend and all. i didn't realize that's how he hit it, but it makes sense, and i guess i'm less familiar with the skip on that kind of ball, especially on video.

4. ImaPuppy

ImaPuppy Member+

Aug 10, 2009
    Using too many parentheses
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    American Samoa
    I love talking about Jozy but no physics guys please, I just finished school and don't want to think about academics. My mind works like this right now.

Jozy good
    Jozy shoot
    Jozy score
    yay!!!

5. arkjayback

arkjayback Member

Mar 29, 2008
    Le Mars, IA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Looks like the HQ version of the goal has been taken down for now. I'll definitely have it along with goals from Cooper and davies in my video that I'm putting out on September 1st.

6. arkjayback

arkjayback Member

Mar 29, 2008
    Le Mars, IA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Jozy's goal and assist are featured in this video along with Donovan, Cooper, and Davies.