Jose Adame at Atlas

Discussion in 'Yanks Abroad Academy' started by Dave Marino-Nachison, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Dave Marino-Nachison

Jun 9, 1999
    Testudo and autobus39 repped this.
  2. BostonRed

BostonRed Member+

Oct 9, 2011
    Somerville, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Has been getting calls to the Mexican U15 squad (and possibly the current U17):

The Reynosa footballer Jose Adame Saldaña still doing well in the Atlas and as a reward for his perseverance received his third call for the U-15 National Team. The Guadalajara club announced the news via a statement that circulated in their social networks. Adame, has become an important front for the basic forces of Atlas and have also noticed that the address where the national teams are targeting several months.

The Reynosa and three others Atlas, were reported yesterday to the concentration and be training until Friday 6 November under the direction of Daniel Almaral.He said the youth team for tomorrow that is equal to or more motivated than that first time they called to get the green."I feel the same excitement from the first time they called me to the selection, this is the third time and each time you summon me feel that same joy and satisfaction to defend my team," he said by telephone from Guadalajara.

Jose Adame, Atlas holds the U-15 and is scoring goals but he knows that the selection will need to do even better things to earn a spot.

http://www.elmanana.com/adamerecibellamadoaltri-3080034.html

[​IMG]

Tom Collingsworth repped this.
  3. CreightonMCFCjoey

Jan 30, 2007
    Omaha, NE
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  4. Balerion

Balerion Member+

Aug 5, 2006
    Roslindale, MA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Now registered with the Atlas U17s, though he hasn't made an appearance yet.

5. Balerion

Balerion Member+

Aug 5, 2006
    Roslindale, MA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Adame spent most of the 2016 Apertura with the U15s, where he made 15 appearances (14 starts) and scored five goals. He started Atlas U15's sole playoff game.

Adame also made five substitute appearances at the U17 level.

BostonRed repped this.
  6. Balerion

Balerion Member+

Aug 5, 2006
    Roslindale, MA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Now registered with Atlas' U17s and is starting the first game of the season.

ChuckMe92 repped this.
  7. autobus39

autobus39 Member+

Jun 28, 2006
    Scranton, PA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    5 goals in 17 games (14 starts) for the Atlas U-17s in the Apertura.

He started the Clausura opener for the Atlas U-17s this weekend.

8. ChuckMe92

ChuckMe92 Member+

Jun 23, 2016
    Columbus, OH
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    autobus39 and Winoman repped this.
  9. Dave Marino-Nachison

Jun 9, 1999
    UniversalAdvice and Winoman repped this.