Jornada 8

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by Deleted USer, Feb 24, 2003.

1. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    JAGUARES DE CHIAPAS vs ATLETICO MORELIA
    01-03-2003 15:00:00 hrs. Estadio Victor Manuel Reyna

COLIBRIES DE MORELOS vs GUADALAJARA
    01-03-2003 15:00:00 hrs. Estadio Miguel Aleman Valdez

CRUZ AZUL vs ATLANTE
    01-03-2003 17:00:00 hrs. Estadio Azul

TIGRES DE LA U.N.L. vs SANTOS LAGUNA
    01-03-2003 17:00:00 hrs. Estadio Universitario

ATLAS DE GUADALAJARA vs TOLUCA
    01-03-2003 20:45:00 hrs. Estadio Jalisco

PUEBLA F.C. vs VERACRUZ
    02-03-2003 12:00:00 hrs. Estadio Cuauhtemoc

QUERETARO F. C. vs MONTERREY
    02-03-2003 12:00:00 hrs. Estadio La Corregidora

PACHUCA vs CLUB SAN LUIS
    02-03-2003 12:00:00 hrs. Estadio Nuevo Hidalgo

U.A. DE GUADALAJARA vs NECAXA
    02-03-2003 16:00:00 hrs. Estadio 3 De Marzo

AMERICA vs UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL
    02-03-2003 16:00:00 hrs. Estadio Azteca

Games to watch:

Un Clasico Capitalino - America v Pumas

El Clasico Paistuderos de los Naqueteros - Chiapas v Nacalajara

Un Rivalidad entre Capitalinos - Cruz Azul v Atlante

2. Rafael Hernandez

Rafael Hernandez Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    Chiapas already played Guadalajara on the match where that kid lost his eye.

3. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    Jaguares... colibres... same shyt

4. Rafael Hernandez

Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    Actually Jaguares doesn't have presidents who throw giant tantrums and hissy fits about how Codesal is responsible for the fact they got spanked by Toluca.

5. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    in defense to Colibres.... thier VP and President do make an interesting case. Colibres management did call FIFA and put a complaint... FIFA told them that Codesal is a respectable and that they should be quiet.

Codesal does have interest in 3 teams. 2 out of those 3 teams are fighting relegation... and the officiating has been somewhat odd.

6. Rafael Hernandez

Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    I think its BS. If the game had been questionable maybe but it was a clear blowout. They had a case in their game against Monterrey just as Veracruz had an even biggger one from their game against UNAM. The only thing it does is put pressure so the calls go their way. That was the president of Veracruz did and that is what they are doing now. The ref's were awful and everyone complained but they have improved and its not fair they still come and beat them up.

And Im not sure about their claims that Codesal's new house is being built by Zacatepec.

7. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    I think its BS. If the game had been questionable maybe but it was a clear blowout.

Codesal has been under the gun for the last 2 years. They laid off of him when he was running for the presidency (CONCACAF).

They had a case in their game against Monterrey just as Veracruz had an even biggger one from their game against UNAM. The only thing it does is put pressure so the calls go their way. That was the president of Veracruz did and that is what they are doing now. The ref's were awful and everyone complained but they have improved and its not fair they still come and beat them up.

Well, for some reason, the games involving Atlante, Puebla, Veracruz, Colibres, Chiapas has had odd officiating.

Does having a team in Chiapas open the market? Yes. Does having a team in Veracruz open the market? Yes? Would a team like Necaxa or Atlante hurt the market if they were to relocate out of Mexico City? Not at all. Would a team like Tecos hurt the market if they were to leave Guadalajara? No

Now, ask yourself.... where could I take Atlante to? Where could I take Puebla? Where could I take all those teams that are fighting relegation... and then ask yourself who would gain?

Dont you think its wierd that as of 3 weeks ago... Codesal said that anyone who talks bad will get fined or punished by the commision.... so basically he wants to shut some poeple up.

And Im not sure about their claims that Codesal's new house is being built by Zacatepec.

You'd be surprised

I dont like Codesal. Personally, I dont think anyone that is not Mexican should work for the FMF. Naturalized my azz...

8. Rafael Hernandez

Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    Toluca blew passed them meaning that ref or not, they just got overranned. Thus the criticism is BS. Since they got creamed, the only way to could have won would have been to get help from the ref.

I think its just karma. They went ahead signing naturalized players who were crap and if Mohammed had signed they would have had even more. They were the ones who opened this whole pandora box of naturalized players and thus maybe they should shut up.

9. Heródoto

Heródoto New Member

Mar 2, 2003
    Guanajuato, México
    Bueno, ganamos de nuevo y estamos a 3 puntos del Necaxa (claro que hablo del Morelia), líderes generales. sobre colibríes, jaguares, agiluchos y demás fauna del torneo mexicano prefiero no pronunciarme por el momento ;)

¡¡¡Vamos Monarcas!!! :bounce: