Japanese Abroad 2005/06 [R] - Part III

Discussion in 'Japanese Abroad' started by Txtriathlete, Mar 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilcookie

lilcookie Member

May 6, 2005
    choc chip mountain
    Re: Japanese Abroad 2005-2006 (part II)

EXACTLY

2. Acidman

Acidman New Member

May 30, 2005
    Dundee -_-

He should come back to Osaka. Thats the only place for him

3. Acidman

Acidman New Member

May 30, 2005
    Dundee -_-

Thanks alot man :D

4. lilcookie

lilcookie Member

May 6, 2005
    choc chip mountain

yeah true, it was of course his first pro team but i wish fulham weren't mean and payed osaka, i mean really he had better times in fulham than ever throughout his english career

5. gtepp15 redded

gtepp15 redded Red Card

Jan 5, 2006

Koji Nakata played 90 minutes for Basel.

6. gtepp15 redded

gtepp15 redded Red Card

Jan 5, 2006

2006 Euro-based Japanese players' up-to-date records in league games.

Code:
                                        [B]Apps           Goals           Assists[/B]
    [B]Nakamura - Celtic/Scotland[/B]            30              6                9
    [B]Yanagisawa - Messina/Italy[/B]             7              0                0
    [B]Okubo - Mallorca/Spain[/B]                24              2                2
    [B]Fukuda - Castellion/Spain 2nd[/B]         14              1                1
    [B]Nakata - Bolton/England[/B]               15              1                1
    [B]Inamoto - WBA/England[/B]                 20              0                3 
    [B]Nakata - Marseille/France[/B]              4              0                0
    [B]Matsui - Le Mans/France[/B]               29              3                7 
    [B]Oguro - Grenoble/France 2nd[/B]           12              4                0
    [B]Takahara - HSV/Germany[/B]                18              1                1
    [B]Ono - Feyenoord/Holland[/B]                4              0                0
    [B]Hirayama - Heracles/Holland[/B]           30              8[COLOR="Blue"][B](+1)[/B][/COLOR]            2
    [B]Nakata - Basel/Switzerland[/B]             6              1                0
    [B]Suzuki - Red Star/Serbia&Montenegro[/B]    5              0                0

Fukuda, Oguro and Suzuki moved to Europe this winter.
    Koji Nakata transfered to Basel from Marseille this winter.
    Ono and Yanagisawa returned to Japan this winter.

7. Zaphkiel

Zaphkiel Self-hating Asian

Mar 3, 2005
    ZOMG NONE!!!11

Why Gamba!?

Why should he return?

So he can not learn how to play football in the cathedral of europe?

he should stick it out.

the point of being a professional is to challenge yourself, and europe is a challenge.

Why should he run away from it!?

Tell me WHY! GIve me one good reason, oh wait, he isn't getting enough playing time? Than prove that he is better by getting ebter in the offseason and prove it to the coaches.

I don't want him to come back to japan.

I want him to stay in europe, I want all of japan's players to stay in europe, it's the only way to get better is to learn how to play the game a different way, to come back, and to show it to the people of japan.

When you go to a J.league match you see no physicality, everyone is WAY TOO NICE, football isn't supposed to be a nice game damnit, it's meant to played physically, with pushing, with shoving...with doing anything you can to win.

If you go up against a physical team in teh WC, like England and they starting pushing you, what are you to do? nothing cause you haven't played that style, you never went up against it, you never realized that was how they play in europe. Than it'd be a horrible fiasco cause than you'd just got out muscled.

8. Acidman

Acidman New Member

May 30, 2005
    Dundee -_-

Lol, calm down for fuc'k sake,
    Well i'd prefer a friendly game of football anyday rather than players pushing shoving kicking spitting on, or just abusing other players.
    Think about it, he's played in europe for a few years now not just 1 and where has it got him, KNOWHERE! He was playing way way better football when he was a gamba player, and how much can you learn from sitting on the bench.
    Look at Nakazawa, never stepped foot out of Japan and he's 1 of our best players

9. Acidman

Acidman New Member

May 30, 2005
    Dundee -_-

Also i remember us drawing with england with quite a few j league players and beating the most physicall team in the world greece :rolleyes:

10. shuvy87

shuvy87 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2003
    USA
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

I think it's time for Nakata to return to Shonan :rolleyes:

11. Acidman

Acidman New Member

May 30, 2005
    Dundee -_-

J2?
    I here he supports Ventforet Kofu, Maybe there if anything

12. Zaphkiel

Zaphkiel Self-hating Asian

Mar 3, 2005
    ZOMG NONE!!!11

I didn't mean for it to sound like I was all pissed.

What I meant was was that europe is the worlds grandest stage.

and if he is on the bench than doesn't it mean that he has to get better?

13. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC

Sometimes no.

14. taka_84 redded

taka_84 redded BigSoccer Yellow Card

Nov 22, 2005

Rangers are getting Paul Le Guen as manager starting next season, he knows French football really well and i wonder if he might consider Matsui from Le Mans. He's been one of the outstanding players from this season in France and Rangers are needing a new Left Winger. I havn't heard rumours or anything but it's just an idea, Nakamura vs Matsui in the Spl :) Would be a good battle

15. Acidman

Acidman New Member

May 30, 2005
    Dundee -_-

Interesting Idea, Matsui would wipe the floor with Nakamura in an old firm match

Bolton lost there, what is it now 5th defeat in a row, Hide played the last 20 minuites, Nakata has not started in any of these defeats yet Sam Allashat doesn't learn his lesson :rolleyes:
    Ina is on the bench again also, english managers eh :mad:

16. Ishikawa18

Ishikawa18 New Member

Oct 1, 2005
    Germany
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

Takahara didnt play at HSV's boring 0:2-away-victory against Ahn's MSV Duisburg :(

17. Enclosure

Enclosure Member

Dec 19, 2004

I know the opinionated world is what makes football fun, but after all the build up of profiles over many posts I can't help but feel most of you here have an "affinity" to a certain league, and end up necessarily putting down the potential rivaling league. That sort of judgement is more based upon passion and upbringing than rationale.

Anyway. Good goals from Nakamura vs Kilmarnock. I enjoyed that game.

Zaphkiel, you made your reply (to me) sound like a counter-argument at the beginning, but in the end nothing contradicted what I had said. So... weird that init :D

18. Video Newbie

Video Newbie New Member

Sep 10, 2005
    Back in US :(
  19. Acidman

Acidman New Member

May 30, 2005
    Dundee -_-
  20. Acidman

Acidman New Member

May 30, 2005
    Dundee -_-

A thought occured, Zico wants to coach in europe after the summer, does this mean we might see Japanese players playing regularly and in there correct positions in europe :eek:
    I'll believe it when i see it

21. Acidman

Acidman New Member

May 30, 2005
    Dundee -_-

West Brom vs Bolton tonight
    Prediction 2-2
    Inamoto and Nakata will both come on in the 80th minuite and both will score a goal and set up another, they share the man of the match award, both managers hail Nakata and Inamoto's substitute performance as world class.
    Both managers go on to drop both players to the bench for the next 2 games, then both players find themselves in the stands relagated from the subs bench.
    When people ask why both managers say "They havn't been good enough, that performance against West Brom/Bolton was the worst i've seen from him, i will proceed to show him a dvd of his errors in that match including playing so well they got man of the match"
    After the interviews both managers tell the reporter they believe there the smartest managers on the planet.
    Super Sam goes on to ask 1 reporter " Wheres Japan, is it in Africa?"

22. lilcookie

lilcookie Member

May 6, 2005
    choc chip mountain

hahaha, like thats gonna happen, it'll be great though if it did HAHAHAHA...nakata would be the one scoring, but inamoto...hrmmm when ever he attempts to score it goes on the side, he needs aiming practice...
    but inamotos goals are always surprising,they are either simple but good or very spectacular

23. Enclosure

Enclosure Member

Dec 19, 2004

I don't know how light-hearted or serious you were when you wrote that, but as I implied elsewhere at length, I don't think "correct position" is what taps into Japanese players ability. So Zico probably won't make much difference.

Nakamura is a typical example of this where him being in the "correct position" isn't really the answer to him playing well & consistently.

But anyway... I've had my good share of bad-mouthing EPL and its managers, but I must say both Nakata and Inamoto have probs that you can't rub off on their managers. Particularly Nakata. Of all the good attitude he shows generally (at least in speech & writing), he also seems to be locked up in a very rigid framework of style which he insists upon. In this way I reckon he must be a very hard player to manage from the management's stand point.

Another thing that sometimes corsses my mind - what Nakata/Inamoto can be good at may well be different from what they think they are good at or what they want to do.

24. Acidman

Acidman New Member

May 30, 2005
    Dundee -_-

Just found out that Hide has played in Boltons last 2 reserve fixtures, What does this tell us about his future :mad:

25. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC

A new team this summer, after a great WC he will be an in a top team.