Japan U23 vs Greece U23 [R]

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by rougou, Apr 21, 2004.

1. rougou

rougou Member+

Dec 7, 2003
    Hyogo
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Greece tied the score 1-1 in like the 5th minute of extra time. Basically the 5 minutes were gifted to Greece so that they could score. The only time lost during the half was when the Greek players repeatedly hacked the Japanese from behind, just as they did in the first half. The 3 cards Greece received were not nearly enough. Their cowardly play made the match completely boring.

2. Premium Hamatachi redded

Sep 9, 2002
    hahaha sounds like they are bahrain. what do you expect from weaklings like greece? i don't think the gods of olympus will ever bless them even though they live in greece. since the olympic qualification started, i don't think japan really played soccer. japan has struggled 24/7 against dirty plots by our weak opponents.

3. shuvy87

shuvy87 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2003
    USA
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Do be honest, I am not worried about the Japanese U-23 team. I hoestly believe that they are the best U-23 team Japan ever had. The last minute goal but probably from a lact of concentrations at the last moment, and what can you expect from the team, if it's just a ordinary friendly match that doesn't even effect the fifa coca-cola ranking. I am more sacred about the senior team than this U-23 team.

4. Premium Hamatachi redded

Sep 9, 2002
    are you damn serious??? they improved a lot but they can't be even compared to our sydney olympic squad. sydney squad was the indisputable best we've had for decades. their early exit won't change the fact.

5. shuvy87

shuvy87 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2003
    USA
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    don't worry at this rate, the team will surpass the Sydney squad.

6. Premium Hamatachi redded

Sep 9, 2002
    japan 2-1 greece selection (what kind of team are they?)

also our girls spanked weak north korea 3-0 to qualify for olympic

7. Premium Hamatachi redded

Sep 9, 2002
    i think the days of china and n.korea is over. from now on our wemen team will lead asia just like the men side. early prediction for the final
    japan 4-1 china