James Rodriguez - news & comments

Discussion in 'Colombians Abroad' started by Uzuriaga, Jul 6, 2010.

1. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    #7401 pepinointer, Jul 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
    No man i didnt said that. if you dont agree ok, but dont ridiculize and dont change my words.

I have quoted a lot of factors more, in my posts....if you want to ignored them , you are entitled, but please dont ridiculize my posts if you are not going to read them.

I didnt like the formation......but only because we didnt use our attacking player isnt automatic bad ......it had an objective that was over in the moment with an "invented" pk of our worst player in the tournament............arias failed in go in the flanks like mojica did......yeah maybe attack with muriel and uribe since the beggining could finish in a sweden defeat ( or maybe not).......i disagree that pekerman forfeited with the line up. there are different plans and methods......he used the best players in his opinion.

For me, ignore the absence of james as an important factor is foolish....we dont have a lot of players of his quality, in the bench nobody is close to his quality......dont know how far a lot of teams would arrived without best players......isnt a secret.

England isnt my favorite team, but to say that they are so weak as you pretend...for me isnt acceptable...i dont think so.................they also think that colombia dont have enough players-

Debe ser difícil que te guste el fútbol y que todos los equipos que ganan te parezca que no juegan a nada. Salvo cuando el que gana es el tuyo.

Mira @el escorpion como dijjiste esta mañana.......uno medio hace un analisis que no es populista con el fervor de odio y ya empieza la ridiculización......e hiperbole Esto se volvio un foro de futbolred. Que lastima.

2. Doogs

Doogs Member+

Dec 11, 2010
    Miami
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    he likes James.

personally prefer he stays in Germany

[​IMG]

3. Froboy69

Froboy69 Member+

Inter Milan
    Colombia
    Mar 25, 2011
    San Diego
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Real just sold Ronaldo but what of their midfielders? Their two Croatian talents may be brought out of Real Madrid.

4. villus

villus Member+

Jun 5, 2008
    If Modric goes I could see them trying to bring James back and I wouldn't really mind it since he'd be the starter. I can't see them wanting to let Modric go though, especially after this WC run, they are RM after all and love having the World Cup stars.

Froboy69 repped this.
  5. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    But i dont know if he likes james more than asensio, isco and lucas vasquez......all three were called up

ryu79 and dapip repped this.
  6. Doogs

Doogs Member+

Dec 11, 2010
    Miami
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    thats a good point.

realistically, I don't think much will change if he goes. He could have a good run but eventually they'll bench him for other people. Real Madrid don't change.

how long has Isco been there now? like 5 years? still no sign of a first team spot. However, im curious to see how things change with Ronaldo gone now.

7. Doogs

Doogs Member+

Dec 11, 2010
    Miami
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    great news

ryu79, Azucarero, dapip and 3 others repped this.
  8. villus

villus Member+

Jun 5, 2008
    Great news, its the best place for him and he's really appreciated by fans/teammates.

Azucarero, krass and jay luis repped this.
  9. jay luis

jay luis Member+

Sep 14, 2013
    Corona, Nyc
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Thanks faryd

10. Froboy69

Froboy69 Member+

Inter Milan
    Colombia
    Mar 25, 2011
    San Diego
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Good, win all the trophies in Germany and win the Champions League James.

villus repped this.
  11. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I wanted him back at Madrid

HomietheClown repped this.
  12. jay luis

jay luis Member+

Sep 14, 2013
    Corona, Nyc
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Bayern need better center backs lol

13. Jace

Jace Member

Oct 19, 2014
    Doogs repped this.
  14. Doogs

Doogs Member+

Dec 11, 2010
    Miami
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
  15. Donauwelle

Donauwelle Member

Oct 10, 2011
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    He just joined for some marketing things. If he gets the four weeks holidays the others got he still has off until Wednesday or Thursday - maybe even longer because of his injury and the two days in Miami.

All but him and Tolisso are in training now. The Germans, Lewy and Thiago are doing heavy shifts in Munich since Wednesday as Kovac wants them to be physically on the level the others are when all go together into another training camp at the Tegernsee August 2nd to 9th. With this James and Tolisso do not have to get rushed into playing again - some would think it might be a disadvantage as he misses so much of the preparation with a new coach - but the season is long and if you have a too little break and no proper build up risks for injuries or problems with the form are much higher.

sidspaceman repped this.
  16. ryu79

ryu79 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Yes and he's had issues recently over doing training (that's how he hurt himself in Russia). Needs to take care of himself.

sidspaceman repped this.
  17. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    James was close to madrid...but was very expensive to re buy him

18. Froboy69

Froboy69 Member+

Inter Milan
    Colombia
    Mar 25, 2011
    San Diego
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Eh I am happy with James being where he's at. He needs to stay to where his morale and physical fitness can improve.

19. Donauwelle

Donauwelle Member

Oct 10, 2011
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    When I look at the pictures from him with Thiago, Martinez, Rafinha, Vidal etc. he really does not look like somebody that wants to be in Madrid but has to stay with Bayern... :cool:

Froboy69 repped this.
  20. Froboy69

Froboy69 Member+

Inter Milan
    Colombia
    Mar 25, 2011
    San Diego
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    So um...some game today huh guys? :D FB_IMG_1533751855963.jpg

ryu79 repped this.
  21. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    How many assists though?

22. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

dapip, kromekote, Froboy69 and 1 other person repped this.
  23. Froboy69

Froboy69 Member+

Inter Milan
    Colombia
    Mar 25, 2011
    San Diego
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

I counted 2. Maybe he came in as a late sub.

24. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    what division was that? I was obviously kidding about 18.

Wait so what the fk was wrong with him at the WC? Thought his injury was suppose to be pretty bad did he just need 2-3 weeks of rest?

25. Donauwelle

Donauwelle Member

Oct 10, 2011
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Did somebody make really highlights of him in that match?

It was a match against the team of the village they held the trainings camp at - that plays somewhere in the 10th league. More a thank you and for the fans.

James is fine. If you look at the video and photo material of the trainings camp he really seems to enjoy his time with the others.

Was a minor muscle injury - that usually takes you out about 2 weeks. The match against England was July 3rd - five weeks ago.

I think that team in the second half with James, Müller, Ribery etc. pretty much shared the goals and assists with each other so that everybody had its share - even the youngster on the right wing.