PBP: J13 - La Liga 18/19 | Atlético Madrid v FC Barcelona | 24 November 2018 [R]

Discussion in 'Barcelona' started by Viscaelbarca, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

It's not the players fault actually, it's EV. He's the responsible one. Mediocre coach.

2. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

3. puyol

puyol Member+

FC Barcelona
    Dec 24, 2009
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    as this guy says , there was no attacking threat from the start , EV never learns from his mistakes and the same thing keep happening game after game

4. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Probably because we got annihilated by Betis at home where we started Messi Suarez Malcom. And when Atletico sets up on defense , even when we had Messi Suarez Neymar Iniesta on form, we’ve had trouble producing much .

But I do agree that VV needs to figure something out with Dembele . Malcom is still gonna be out of luck a majority of the time when Coutinho is healthy.

5. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
    Nice composure there from Dembélé. Though don’t understand how we didn’t win easily with Roberto out and Semedo, Vidal and Arthur starting. :sneaky:

Funny how a lucky draw with 2 or 3 shots on goal, and 1 good scoring chance the entire match is painted like an amazing performance when certain players that people want to see get more time are playing. :whistling:

unclesox and evil_allan repped this.
  6. evil_allan

evil_allan Member+

May 3, 2004
    Turtle Island
    don't feed the three trolls
    [​IMG]

condor11 repped this.
  7. TitoTata

TitoTata Member+

Jun 26, 2014
    So you're openly admitting to supporting Valverde and Sergi Roberto !?!?!

8. TitoTata

TitoTata Member+

Jun 26, 2014
    Because we were still carrying Suarez even though Rakitic wasn't missed at all .

9. Viscaelbarca

Viscaelbarca Moderator
    Staff Member

Barcelona
    Spain
    Aug 31, 2007
    MELT01
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Stop with this don't feed the troll bullshit, you're a bunch of adults, be civil and discuss the topics & stop accusing each other.

10. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Well ... I will stop with the blatant Semedo bashing when he plays. I've made my point. I do hope he does well even though I am not convinced by him specifically supporting the attack. I was with you guys on the Gomes criticism but I still think the Roberto stuff is overboard.

11. puyol

puyol Member+

FC Barcelona
    Dec 24, 2009
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Rafinha out with an ACL , Craperto out for 3-4 weeks , all that is left from the stinking trio is Munir and i'm 100% sure that our genius coach will include him somehow while putting Dembele and Malcom on the bench

12. TitoTata

TitoTata Member+

Jun 26, 2014
    Thank you ..

I get that we will all have different views on the manager , the play , the players so I've no idea why some are so keen to shout 'troll' or 'WUM' ...

13. TitoTata

TitoTata Member+

Jun 26, 2014
    I actually like Sergi Roberto as an occasional midfielder when we need a bit of energy but he should never play RB for any team nevermind Barcelona !!

Check YouTube for our last 7 conceded goals and he either plays the main part or a major part in 6 of them .. over the years I've lost count how many goals he's cost us yet because he's a Barca lad and scored THAT goal against PSG everyone just accepts him

Forzabarca and puyol repped this.
  14. TitoTata

TitoTata Member+

Jun 26, 2014
    Just hope he plays Samedo at RB now , give him a run of games to rebuild his confidence.

Valverde will probably play Vidal there instead ...

Forzabarca repped this.
  15. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

The thing or difference is that Semedo had never taken part of games consistently. Its 1-2 games than Craperto is playing RB, then Semedo is subbed in last 5 min and it goes on so I can't criticise him for being off when he doesn't get regular playing time. Craperto on the other hand plays regularly (too much IMO) and much more often than Semedo and he performs way too inconsistent. That's the reason. Craperto would never take first spot in any top club and if he wasn't at Barça he would never be considered as a transfer target cause he's not good enough. He's a curse imo.

puyol and TitoTata repped this.
  16. ShortyMac

ShortyMac Member+

Barcelona
    Apr 10, 2011
    Ohio, USA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    OMG, seriously?? Rafinha's third knee injury...his tear in 2015 was the right leg, this time, it's the left. His menicus injury last year was the right knee. Horrible luck.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/rafinha/verletzungen/spieler/129473

17. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

I feel for the poor guy. But he should not have stayed in Barca. Wish him the best recovery.

puyol, Viscaelbarca and ShortyMac repped this.
  18. evil_allan

evil_allan Member+

May 3, 2004
    Turtle Island
    interesting question. what does "support" mean to you?

19. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
    The Roberto injury might be a blessing. I think he is a good option is critical matches against tough opponents, but looking at the fixture list between now and Xmas, I’d like to see what Semedo could do (no big match except to get the Helmond cup back). It’ll be six matches over the next 3 weeks, of which he will probably start 5.

I wish him the best, and even if he fails to impress at least we won’t have to keep hearing the excuse that he isn’t playing well because he rarely plays. :unsure:

20. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    because he does not have Romario type talent and look how long Romario
    lasted in Barcelona

and more importantly look how FR days ended with Dinho and Deco doing whatever they wanted...

Pep came in and cleaned the dressing room of party animals

21. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    I stand by Valverde and Roberto

He is no Pep and Roberto is no Alves...but not many are

22. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    if there are trolls on this board you ain't one of them...

I swear some people just like complaining about everything

23. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    time to see what Semedo who by some accounts is apparently a mix between Zanetti, Thuram and Cafu can do...

I wish him well

BocaFan repped this.
  24. TitoTata

TitoTata Member+

Jun 26, 2014
    Probably better option at RB than Sergi Roberto who defends like mix of Homer Simpson and Johnny English ..

puyol repped this.