Its cold in Dallas - Bring a Sweater

Discussion in 'Houston Dynamo' started by HTownSoccerGuy, Nov 11, 2006.

1. HTownSoccerGuy

Mar 29, 2005
    Houston, TX
    Just to let everyone now, its kinda cold in Dallas. Bring a undersleeve long sleeve shirt so u can still wear the orange over it or whatever you want

2. dustcowpoke

dustcowpoke Member

Jan 7, 2006
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It's cold here too mate.

3. .César.

.César. Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Houston
    Is mid 60's that cold? Or is their a chill factor due to the wind?

4. DynaKat

DynaKat New Member

Mar 29, 2006
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thanks. I think I might wear a sweatshirt underneath my dynamo shirt...Still not sure if I should take a jacket. Hmm...:confused:

5. .César.

.César. Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Houston
    Darn! I only have a blue sweater Too late now to go to Wal-Mart for a white thermo :(

6. HTownSoccerGuy

Mar 29, 2005
    Houston, TX
    its gonna be in the 60's tomorrow. but the wind chill in frisco is a B!tch

7. Dynamo_Joe

Dynamo_Joe Member

Apr 3, 2006
    Texas
    I was at the UH vs SMU football game today and if you sit in the sun it will be hot. Not a cloud in the sky today and you will get sunburned. I moved to the shaded part of the stadium and it was cold and you needed a sweater.

If you are sitting in 123 tomorrow, you will be in the sun and it will be hot unless it is overcast.

8. DynaKat

DynaKat New Member

Mar 29, 2006
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thanks for the info. :) I think I have everything ready for tomorrow...Just have to worry about the getting enough sleep part.

9. .César.

.César. Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Houston
    Sleep on the bus! Oh wait.. LOL we'll probably be chanting all the way up :D

10. EdG567

EdG567 Member

May 10, 2006
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Go Coogs!!!

Let's make it a Houston sweep this weekend!!!

11. chrishungate

chrishungate Member

Dec 16, 2005
    Katy, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm ready to go - also will have trouble getting enough sleep. It's like friggin Christmas Eve for pete's sake i'm so anxious.

I'm gonna just wear a long sleeve thermal under my Dynamo jersey and bring a hoodie just in case, but i'll be in the sun on the East side so it'll probably be pretty warm out during the game unless there's a chilly breeze.

I've got a bunch of AMP energy drinks to keep me awake while I'm driving to and from Frisco so I'll be buzzin' at the game. Wish I could get MLSNet.com radio on my car radio (do they offer it as a podcast?) - but I got an audiobook from iTunes to pass the time.

Can't wait! Go Dynamo!!!!!!!!!!

12. DOGVET

DOGVET New Member

Jul 10, 2006
    Houston
    I'm working all night so I will need to sleep on the bus tomorrow. Not!!!!!!! :) I'm ready for the game, the win and the victory celebration