Italy v Germany v England in UEFA Coefficient Rankings(R)

Discussion in 'UEFA and Europe' started by Deleted User x, Aug 9, 2017.

1. LorneMarvello

LorneMarvello Member+

Jul 1, 2014
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

Grow up simpleton it's not intentional which is supposed to be the rule

You lost go cry to your mommy fake italian and take ya chimp with lol

Juventus biggest cheats ever, I see these decisions gòing against you italians as punishment for that juve Milan s&^% show you served up in the final

That was shocking lol

2. Italy-Azzurri-Fan

Nov 15, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Someone please give this guy a yellow card. He has cursed way too much.

3. LorneMarvello

LorneMarvello Member+

Jul 1, 2014
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    shut up and get back in your pram kid your boy started with the limey insults

4. Deleted User x

Deleted User x Member+

Mar 21, 2006
    Final tally for 2017 - 18.

2) England -- 79.605

3) Italy ---------76.249

4) Germany - 71.427

Opening scores for 2018 - 19

2) England -- 62.820

3) Italy -------- 62.083

4) Germany - 56.713

5. LorneMarvello

LorneMarvello Member+

Jul 1, 2014
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    A manly english victory sir

6. Italy-Azzurri-Fan

Nov 15, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Gosh we gave Germany a good beating. Let's try to bypass England next season.

I gotta say though that next season will be very competitive and interesting because for once, I actually feel that all leagues are sending their best teams to Europe.

In the past few seasons, one team always had a good season that was a fluke and got into Europe which ruined the coefficient because it was just a one season thing, and then embarrassed.

2017-18: Everton, Hoffenheim, Köln, Hertha Berlin, Freiburg

2016-17: Leicester City (although got lucky draws and surprisingly did not disappoint), Southampton, West Ham, Hertha Berlin, Mainz, Sassuolo

2015-16: Wolfsburg (although they got lucky with draws and did well), Augsburg, Lazio, Sampdoria

2014-15: Liverpool, Roma, Hull City, Spurs

This season, in almost all leagues, I actually feel the best teams are going to Europe.

7. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
    Hoffenheim will be in the CL group stage next season for the first time ever. And we'll see Burnley playing in the EL from England.

8. Italy-Azzurri-Fan

Nov 15, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Yeah those 2 are exceptions, but otherwise I think we all have the best teams in Europe.

9. LorneMarvello

LorneMarvello Member+

Jul 1, 2014
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I think this funboy just said liverpools season with suarez and stuzza was a fluke lol massive clown he is

10. Deleted User x

Deleted User x Member+

Mar 21, 2006
    Liverpool will get their due on Saturday. All the refs. help in the world won't save them now.

11. Italy-Azzurri-Fan

Nov 15, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    No they were one of the best teams in 13-14 when Suarez and Stuzza were there. However in 14-15, they definitely were not anywhere near the top 4.

12. Mean Machine

Mean Machine Member+

May 23, 2018
    WOW, this has been a really tight battle recently. I believe next season will be even more tight. Much of this is really going to depend on the draw each team gets.

This will also depend on what happens in the transfer market this summer, but here is what I think as of now.

EPL:
    UCL:
    Manchester City:
    I'd say quarterfinals again most likely. Round of 16 if they get really unlucky, or semis if they get lucky with draw.
    Manchester United: If Mourinho stays coach, they will likely be anywhere from Europa League quarterfinals to UCL Round of 16. I think UCL Round of 16 is what we will see from them. If they get a tough group, they will go down to EL and make quarters there.
    Tottenham Hotspur: Not sure what to expect. They might lose some of their best players, but I'll say Round of 16 again.
    Liverpool: I always thought Liverpool has been a growing team under Klopp, but they did get lucky with the draw this season. I'll say somewhere between Round of 16 and semis for next season. Quarterfinals most likely.
    EL:
    Chelsea:
    If Chelsea is serious, they could probably win the Europa League. Arsenal, Sevilla, Villarreal, and AC Milan will give them problems (Inter as well if they go down), but I believe Chelsea will have what it takes to win it. Especially if Conte stays their manager. This season was somewhat of a fluke for them, and I believe they underperformed a bit.
    Arsenal: Gosh, I have no idea what to expect from Arsenal. For the first time in many years, they will have a new coach. Emery is the coach that brought Sevilla the EL (three times), but it is a different team, and with many tough teams there, I don't think they will win it. I'll say maybe semifinals or final in the EL.
    Burnley: I don't expect much from Burnley. Might not even qualify for the Europa League, but if they do, they will probably have a group stage exit.

Serie A:
    UCL:
    Juventus:
    My Team. Now I believe if the transfer market goes well for us, we will have what it takes to win the UCL, but a more realistic prediction would probably be semifinals or runners up. Quarters if we get extremely unlucky with the draw.
    Napoli: If the rumors with Ancelotti are true, I'll say they could reach the quarterfinals. Ancelotti is a monster in Europe, but beyond the quarters might be too far for them, no matter what the draw is like. They really need to strengthen their squad depth. I think quarters is a fair prediction.
    Roma: Round of 16, or quarterfinals. Di Francesco has proven that he is a good manager. They did amazingly well to beat Barcelona in the quarters, but the chances of a miracle like that happening again are slim. Also we don't know what Barcelona will be like next season. Quarters if they get a lucky draw, and Round of 16 if the draw is unlucky for them.
    Inter Milan: Spaletti is a good manager in Europe, but so far the team is not well equipped and lacks chemistry. I'd say Round of 16 if they are lucky, but they will probably end up going down to Europa League, and I will say quarters or semis in the EL.
    EL:
    Lazio:
    Lazio has always been a team that I never trusted 100%. I feel like they will do well at the beginning but choke somewhere in the knockout stage. I'll say Europa League Round of 16, quarters if they get lucky. Maybe Round of 32 if they get too unlucky.
    AC Milan: Normally I'd say they could be contenders to win the EL if the transfer market goes well, but with Chelsea, Sevilla, and some other tough teams, I am not so sure. Quarters or Semis in the EL.
    Atalanta: Always love watching them, but with some of their best players going to bigger clubs, we don't know if they will be as good next season. They should definitely qualify for EL and advance from the group stage, but my guess would be Round of 32 or Round of 16. If they get extremely lucky they could reach quarters, but I highly doubt it.

Bundesliga:
    UCL:
    Bayern Munich:
    If Jupp Heynckes was staying, I would put them as contenders for final or champions, but with a new coach (likely not a big name), I'll say quarterfinals or semifinals in UCL. Not sure what to expect, although Kovac is a good coach as well.
    Borussia Dortmund: Also will have a new coach. Their new coach impressed with Nice, but he hasn't managed a big team before. I'll say Round of 16 in UCL. If they get too unlucky with the draw, Round of 16 or Quarterfinals in Europa League.
    Schalke: Same as Dortmund. Round of 16 in UCL if they get lucky, but most likely Round of 16 or Quarterfinals in Europa League.
    Hoffenheim: Don't expect much from them. Probably going down to Europa League, and out in Round of 32. Don't believe they will be very serious in the EL.
    EL:
    Bayer Leverkusen:
    I say Round of 32 in Europa League.
    Eintracht Frankfurt: If they still had their good coach "Kovac", I'd say they could do well, but since they lost him, they will probably exit from the group stage.
    RB Leipzig: Should qualify for Europa League. Round of 32 likely. Maybe Round of 16 if they get a lucky draw.

13. LorneMarvello

LorneMarvello Member+

Jul 1, 2014
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    thats dumb many of the teams who qualified could lose their best players for a start napoli look like they are gonna get ****ed

14. LorneMarvello

LorneMarvello Member+

Jul 1, 2014
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    oh look extreme italian bias again lol which part of turin are you from by the way?

15. Mean Machine

Mean Machine Member+

May 23, 2018
    hahaha, I am actually originally from Sardinia.

16. LorneMarvello

LorneMarvello Member+

Jul 1, 2014
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    and you bandwagon the old lady ahahhaaahha,

epl ownz you lot again 2019 bookit

17. Mean Machine

Mean Machine Member+

May 23, 2018
    We'll see about that.

18. LorneMarvello

LorneMarvello Member+

Jul 1, 2014
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    no you wont lol its done i have foreseen it

19. Mean Machine

Mean Machine Member+

May 23, 2018
    Are you talking about Juventus specifically, or the Serie A? If you are talking about the Serie A, then the EPL will likely finish with a higher coefficient in the end, but if you mean just Juventus, as of now they are probably better than any EPL team, although transfers could change things, depending on which club gets which players.

20. Italy-Azzurri-Fan

Nov 15, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    WHAAAA??? Common, Juventus are gonna win the UCL next season, its about time. Napoli under Ancelotti could reach semis, and so can Roma again. The Serie A is growing and will only get better. Yes maybe they could get unlucky in the draw, but really Real Madrid is the only team they don't want to get. Otherwise they have a good chance of all Italian teams in the semis, unless they draw each other. Inter should make Round of 16 at least. You are right about Atalanta, but Lazio and AC Milan could both make Europa League semis. Milan maybe final if luck is on their side.

Man City and Liverpool will exit in the Round of 16, unless they are extremely lucky with the draw again like this season. They are not as good as they look. Spurs will make Round of 16 if lucky but will probably go down to Europa League, and Wille exit early after as they will not be serious probably. Man Utd will not get out of their group either, and might make quarters of Europa League. Chelsea yes they could win the EL, but will they actually be serious about it? The EPL is getting tougher. Arsenal probably quarters or semis of the EL. Burnley will not even make the Europa League.

Bayern will probably exit in the quarterfinals. Dortmund and Schalke will not get out of their group and go down to Europa League. Both will exit in the Round of 16 in Europa. Hoffenheim might even finish last in their UCL group, if they are lucky they finish third and will be out in Round of 32. Frankfurt is not getting out of their group, while Leverkusen and Leipzig will be out in Round of 32 or Round of 16 if the draw is lucky.

21. Italy-Azzurri-Fan

Nov 15, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Napoli will do much better under Ancelotti

22. calabrese8

calabrese8 Member+

Feb 9, 2008
    Vancouver
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    You are a moron. Fake italian right here. Don’t take his word for what he says.

LorneMarvello and Marcho Gamgee repped this.
  23. LorneMarvello

LorneMarvello Member+

Jul 1, 2014
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Not really they are going to be raided

24. LorneMarvello

LorneMarvello Member+

Jul 1, 2014
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    You really are a funny guy the sad part is you believe it and will fail again next season

Marcho Gamgee repped this.
  25. Mean Machine

Mean Machine Member+

May 23, 2018
    I am a Juventus fan, and I can tell that he is quite bias towards the Serie A. Anything can happen, but seriously though what he says is pure bias.

calabrese8 repped this.