"It keeps the DU...in the RAG!" - NSROT [10 - R]

Discussion in 'Equipment and Gear Off Topic' started by Skizz, May 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: "It keeps the DU...in the RAG!" - NSROT [10]

True, but in all honesty I though when the season started that a CL round of 16 or even a round of 8 run would be great. Also it sucks being so far away from the team.. Maybe one day when I can go to Europe I'll go watch United, and maybe a few more teams like Arsenal.

Anyways my NY RedBulls top of the League as of now after 4 games with 0 goals allowed beating the Champions, and another top team so I'm alright. :D

2. red & wite army

red & wite army I ain't no drama queen!

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--

Today I went on a school field trip for Geography.

Near the end of the day, without eating for ages, we got to find some food in this very touristy town that's main economic income was viticulture.

Many people went to the grocery store to buy food, and others got take way pizza.

Five of us, including a German exchange student went to this very fancy restaurant. We never had enough time for food, so he ordered this 20 gbp bottle of Champagne. I drank close to 4 glasses on an empty stomach - being tipsy on a fieldtrip is strange!:p

3. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Lol what the hell were you thinking? :D

Just ordered my Jozy Altidore NY RedBulls Away Long Sleave COST ME FREAKIN $135 with shipping but the nice thing is that its the real shirt formotion and all. Thing that sucks is that it will be over 2 bloody weeks till I get it. :(

4. red & wite army

red & wite army I ain't no drama queen!

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--

Haha, we weren't in uniform, and I was with friends in a very sociable place - I didn't even think twice about the fact that I should drink under supervision of my school!:p

5. Dr.Phil

Dr.Phil Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

oops

6. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Well the thing is in the states you have to be 21 so oh well honestly I don't like to party a lot I'm more of a person who can go out with a few friends but thats it.. Drinking honestly is not on my mind.

7. vanity_soccer13

Apr 14, 2004

that's how I was until I was a sophomore in college. drinking really isn't a big deal, but some people just get a little carried away. Some dude that goes to my college just killed someone because he was drunk driving. Senseless.

8. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Thats the thing I just don't like to party a lot I'm calm, but when it comes to football its another story..Drinking is fine I just think people get carried away.

9. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England

Yea the inherant stupidity of drink driving aside, I can certainly relate to the need to get boozed up to deal with Geography filed trips, man the 1 hr lessons were LOOOOONG enuf!

10. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

My history class is boring cause I just know everything, but the teacher is a cool guy its just the lesson that sucks cause its History and I know it!

11. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England

u know EVERYTHING in history, yet all you manage to post half the time is smilies :D

12. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

Hahaha!

And like R&W said. You jinxed it by counting your chickens before they are hatched.

We never went on any interesting geography field trips! And if we did they would be in the middle of nowhere!!

appleCORR

13. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

:eek: Well the class I take most of that crap that I hear is stuff I already know partially so it does get boring and quit with the smilies....:eek:

14. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England

sorry dude, didn't realise that me using them cut into your smilie budget, see you could only use 2 in ur last post....

15. vanity_soccer13

Apr 14, 2004

haha, harsh.

today at work, my boss informed me I'm going to be working every day next week, which'll make 11 out of the first 12 days I'm home. I'm happy to get the hours, but nothing like being thrown to the wolves right away.

16. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

............................Theres a reason smilies are allowed on BS :)

17. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England

seems pertinent to vanity...

SECOND YORKSHIREMAN:
    Luxury. We used to have to get out of the lake at six o'clock in the morning, clean the lake, eat a handful of 'ot gravel, work twenty hour day at mill for tuppence a month, come home, and Dad would thrash us to sleep with a broken bottle, if we were lucky!

http://www.phespirit.info/montypython/four_yorkshiremen.htm

18. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

Sooo ... apparently Paris Hilton is going to jail for 45 days!!!

appleCORR

19. cjump

cjump Member

Jul 31, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

good for her. maybe this will result in another night vision movie.

20. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

Its about time she realised that just because she is minted that she can't keep on doing this kinda stuff and getting away with it because she can afford to pay the bail or fines.

Here is the article :

LOS ANGELES (AP) - A judge sentenced Paris Hilton to 45 days in jail Friday for violating her probation, putting the brakes on the hotel heiress' famous high life.
    Hilton, who parlayed her name and relentless partying into worldwide notoriety, must go to jail on June 5 and she will not be allowed any work release, no furloughs, no use of an alternative jail and no electronic monitoring in lieu of jail, Superior Court Judge Michael T. Sauer ruled after a hearing.

The heiress arrived at court 10 minutes late in the back of a black Cadillac Escalade and swept into the Metropolitan Courthouse with several men in suits, ignoring screams of photographers lining the route into a rear entrance. Her parents, Rick and Kathy Hilton, also came with her.

Wearing a gray jacket and white shirt over black slacks and with a black headband on, she said nothing and appeared serious.

The celebrity case brought an unusual scene to the austere courthouse south of downtown in a commercial area. As if at a red carpet event, dozens of photographers and reporters lined up at the rear entrance. Yellow police tape substituted for velvet ropes.

TV trucks were parked nearby to beam the news worldwide and a helicopter hovered overhead. Extra sheriff's deputies stood guard.

Hilton, 26, pleaded no contest in January to reckless driving stemming from a Sept. 7 arrest in Hollywood. Police said she appeared intoxicated and failed a field sobriety test. She had a blood-alcohol level of .08 percent, the level at which an adult driver is in violation of the law.

She was sentenced to 36 months probation, alcohol education and $1,500 in fines.

Two other traffic stops and failure to enroll in a mandated alcohol education program, are what landed the socialite back in court.

On Jan. 15, Hilton was pulled over by California Highway Patrol. Officers informed her that she was driving on a suspended license and she signed a document acknowledging that she was not to drive, according to papers filed in Superior Court.

Los Angeles County sheriff's deputies stopped Hilton on Feb. 27 and charged her with violating her probation. Police said she was pulled over at about 11 p.m. after authorities saw the car speeding with its headlights off.

Hilton's spokesman, Elliot Mintz, said at the time Hilton wasn't aware her license was suspended. A copy of the document Hilton signed on Jan. 15 was found in the car's glove compartment, court papers say

appleCORR

21. Dr.Phil

Dr.Phil Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Sweat another simple life is back

22. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Lol :cool:

Sigh I don't get these people, then again she's f*cking rich....I just love watching TopGear on youtube its soooo goood.

23. vanity_soccer13

Apr 14, 2004

eh, not like it was that great really. But I guess it goes with that saying about pizza, even when it's not that great, it's still pretty good.

24. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Weekend thank GOD!! :D

25. Dr.Phil

Dr.Phil Member+