Alert: Is Miami missing.....??

Discussion in 'Inter Miami CF' started by Lucho305, Nov 17, 2009.

1. Lucho305

Lucho305 Member

Inter Miami CF, Junior de Barranquilla
    United States
    Jul 9, 2008
    Miami
    Club:
    Miami FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    PRIDE/ORGULLO??

Listen to podcast of Aaron Davidson and the Big O from WQAM... people in Miami have to stop being pro-their country and start believing in Miami, this is our new home now lets embrace it and back it up 100%..

http://football-miami-n-beyond.blogspot.com/2009/11/miami-fc-president-aaron-davidson-talks.html

I have full pride for my 305, born and raised and I'll tell you when I leave teh country for vacation or for business, I get home sick real damn quick. I love Maimi so much that I changed my career to stay down here, there is no place like this, and we that live here take it for granted..

As soccer fans we should definitely be behind our Miami FC and support the Miami World Cup bid for 2018, support maimi fc and our possible MLS hopes for a Miami team...

For all that want an MLS team, you have to support what you have now, there has been recent article that Garber has set the league to stop at 20 and team number 19 is sure to be Montreal.

That means there is only one spot left for another expansion team, and Miami isn't supportive of what they have, so how do you think Garber looks at us right now?

We have to definitely get into gear and start being outgoing Miamians... lets support Miami to the fullest, its sad that we have one of the most envied cities in the world and we don't support our team..

Im pretty sure Miami FC will have star power for this upcoming season, with traffic on our backs, and new rules in the breakaway league.

Im sure we can win the TOA league and maybe get a chance at the prestiguous CONCACAF CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, and if we can duplicate what Montreal did, Garber will no doubt have Miami in mind when it comes to MLS team number 20..

Montreal reason for getting the 19th team in teh MLS expansion race:
    http://footballblips.dailyradar.com/video/impact_santos_laguna_2e_but/

55,000+ fans!! Can Miami do any better....

2. pabloM

pabloM New Member

Feb 21, 2004
    Miami
    Club:
    Miami FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yes, Miami can do better. We soccer fans down here need to get off our butt and show that Miami does care for soccer. If we want to see MLS down here it starts by supporting Miami FC.

Lucho305 repped this.