Is Japan ahead of us?

Discussion in 'USA Men' started by keller4president, Jul 2, 2018.

1. gunnerfan7

gunnerfan7 Member+

San Jose Earthquakes
    United States
    Jul 22, 2012
    Santa Cruz, California
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    FILA?

Don't know what that means. But I do know what rules mean. I do know that iterated games often change over time. I do know that sufficient iterations of games eventually produce distinct games. I don't know who came up with modern lacrosse, which is likely incorrect in the first place (it's unlikely that a single person ever makes an entire sport, they're going off of iterated games and building off of those, much like how Doubleday never invented baseball), but I do know that lacrosse is its own unique sport.

You don't think so. That's fine. I really don't care.

2. a_new_fan

a_new_fan Member+

Jul 6, 2006
    yeah FILA...the Federation of International Lacrosse, they are the international governing body of lacrosse. I mean it appears you have like literally zero clue what you are talking about.

you don't know who came up with the sport of lacrosse...Try FILA....or the Lacrosse HOF...they will tell you lol. NATIVE AMERICANS lol. Do some research I mean if you don't know who came up something...how can you say that anyone didn't? This is literally what trump has done to this country. A person doesn't know something but just swears the minority race couldn't have done it it must have been a white guy somehow. Every piece of literature says that the minority were the originators of it...nope I don't know which white man or group of white dudes started it but I just know that they did it and they were white.

3. Paul Berry

Paul Berry Member+

Notts County and NYCFC
    United States
    Apr 18, 2015
    Nr Kingston NY
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Er...I think the thread going so far off-topic may be a sign that the original post may not be worthy of a reasoned response.

4. Paul Berry

Paul Berry Member+

Notts County and NYCFC
    United States
    Apr 18, 2015
    Nr Kingston NY
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    How's Japan doing in the World Cup? The next FIFA rankings will be issued on July 19th.