News: IRAQ vs QATAR - TO BE Re-Decided in "Cour of Arbitration for Sports - CSA"

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by hammad_friend, Sep 15, 2008.

1. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    If only they could...................

2. A$$KICKIN-redded

A$$KICKIN-redded Red Card

Aug 23, 2008
    Washington DC
    Like it or not -you gottah accept the fact that they are now Qataris. If they hold Qatari passports, they are Qataris. I understand they were naturalized is extremely unfair and they were being exploited for their talent is a different story. Qatar however has the right to grant citizenship to those whom they please although I'm sure not everyone agrees about the process. I know you can be born and live in Qatar and still not become Qatari. But hey whatever floats their boat; They're country, they're choice.
    Sad but unfair.

3. scotch17

scotch17 Member

Jun 15, 2008
    Entebbe
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I'm sure they're already looking into it. Surely it's only a matter of time until we see a Quintana XI.

4. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    Okay i love you , you bastard..........:D

5. scotch17

scotch17 Member

Jun 15, 2008
    Entebbe
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    it's even better if you add mingy... "you mingy bastard"

6. scotch17

scotch17 Member

Jun 15, 2008
    Entebbe
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    On a somewhat tangential note but still very related.
    Emerson is reportedly trying to play for Urawa Reds again. I doubt they will take him on. However, JLeague will have a new rule next year that allows a 4th foreign player on each team -- with the requirement of this 4th player being from AFC. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I wonder if JLeague teams will start sniffing around, or if they'd rather keep out of it entirely.