Introduce Yourself Here

Discussion in 'Introductions Board' started by ProfZodiac, Jul 8, 2012.

1. cuetip

cuetip New Member

Aug 20, 2012
    henryetta oklahoma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    yoooo gentlemen, i have been out of soccer for awhile and want to get back into it anyone have any suggestions for me??? im 23 and wanting to make a little money in what i love to do, run around on a field for 90+ minutes

2. cuetip

cuetip New Member

Aug 20, 2012
    henryetta oklahoma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    and am i not allowed to post new topics??

3. Dovjoans

Dovjoans New Member

Jul 26, 2012
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    I am a big fan of MU. Let's go MU!

4. cuetip

cuetip New Member

Aug 20, 2012
    henryetta oklahoma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i no y i cant post lol... so i will wait

5. athleticlothing

athleticlothing New Member

Jul 13, 2012
    Cerritos
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hello Everyone!

To start, I would like in order to say thanks to all people in here for all your advice with regard to commencing a corporation! Issues have fallen with each other, in addition to I've unveiled our web shop!

Now i'm intending to have feedback in our site. Now i'm a new comer to the whole eCommerce matter though We have constructed quite a few regular web sites in addition to blogs ahead of. The web page are going to be a good constantly bettering task, in addition

Many thanks on your honest ideas, both equally negative and positive!

6. Sambarca

Sambarca New Member

Aug 24, 2012
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Yeah this Samuel, Sambarca from Nigeria. Am a big Cule, FC Barcelona fan. One love.

7. Sambarca

Sambarca New Member

Aug 24, 2012
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Yeah this Samuel, Sambarca from Nigeria. Am a big Cule, FC Barcelona fan. One love.

8. Sambarca

Sambarca New Member

Aug 24, 2012
    Club:
    FC Barcelona

9. isaac89

isaac89 New Member

Aug 24, 2012
    Club:
    AC Siena
    Hello everyone, I'm a new member, so happy to become a member of the forum, I hope the next time I will learn many things here. Nice to meet everyone!

10. GOALACITY

GOALACITY New Member

Aug 23, 2012
    Hey Everyone-

Want to introduce myself. I am 5 year soccer professional in the MLS and NASL. My passion is coaching kids to help them develop as an individual both on and off of the field. I look forward to contribute useful, credible information I have gained throughout my playing career. Thanks and look forward to learning from the community.

Happy Blogging from North Carolina

11. dannygranger

dannygranger New Member

Aug 24, 2012
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Hi, i come from Italy, my name is Federico and i was born in Varese in 1995. I'm here because i'm doing a fantasy-football competition on an italian forum, based on the Premier League. We have some problems to find the players-rating, because the website goal.com haven't anymore the players-rating service, unless the big teams.. Can you help me to find me a GOOD website with the player ratings after every matches?
    Thank you ;)

12. WhoDey77

WhoDey77 New Member

Aug 25, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Hello all! USMNT fan here. From Cincinnati.

13. ToolBox

ToolBox Member

Aug 26, 2012
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Hello from Gainesville Florida.

14. Bra11Romario

Bra11Romario New Member

Aug 27, 2012
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Hey what up everybody from Cali here. Just getting re introduced to the game of soccer all over again last time I played was when I was 7 yrs old now I'm 26, I wanted to ask all you wonderful peeps at Big Soccer, just what exactly do I gotta look for when watching a soccer game ? Where can I watch soccer games online ? What books and magazines are the best ? I wanna learn the game of soccer from top to bottom, history everything so if you guys can give me a hand I would very much appreciate it.

15. Brettv11

Brettv11 New Member

Aug 28, 2012
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Hello! Lifetime soccer fan and player from the US. Family orginated from Spain and hope to visit one day.
    I'm currently a college student and running a soccer drill website which gives free soccer drills and tips. If you would like to check it out go to www.soccerdrillshq.com
    Cheers!

16. ibrahimsofor

ibrahimsofor New Member

Jul 19, 2012
    hello i am here new,so friend how are all?

17. booalexander

booalexander New Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Hi i am Booalexander.I always like to watch soccer game in my Samsung LED TV.I am a supporter a lot of Manchester United.I like so much their stars or playing strategy.I never missed a single one match of Manchester United.Thanks.........

18. overlord93

overlord93 New Member

Aug 30, 2012
    Club:
    Olympique de Marseille
    Hi I am from France and I am an Olympique de Marseille fan ;)

19. kejadian26

kejadian26 New Member

Aug 30, 2012
    Indonesia
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Indonesia
    Halo from Indonesia. My first Thread

20. Peter G

Peter G New Member

Aug 30, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Hey guys, Peter here from Vancouver Canada. Love the beautiful game, as well as the boots used in it (I'm a bit of a boot addict I actually joined looking for a pair of CTR360 maestri II elites in the launch colorway challenge red size 10US) enough of that anyways look forward to using this forum lots in the future and if you like boot reviews and other stuff soccer related check out my YT channel: /Football4Kicks

21. Billy Mcgee

Billy Mcgee New Member

Aug 31, 2012
    USA soccer watcher just kinda wish the quality of play was better here.

22. Topher22

Topher22 Member

Jun 3, 2012
    Yarmouth, Maine
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    NE Revs fan here. hoping to find some revs fans from up near portland to chat with.

23. Bella Anderson

Bella Anderson New Member

Sep 1, 2012
  24. Roar and salt

Roar and salt New Member

Sep 1, 2012
    Brisbane
    Club:
    Queensland Roar
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Hey guys and gals, i'm jimmy from Australia. I support the Brisbane Roar and Real Salt Lake, i don't know a lot about Salt Lake so i thought the best place to learn is a football forum.

25. EvanJ

EvanJ Member+

Manchester United
    United States
    Mar 30, 2004
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_Salt_Lake
    Real Salt Lake came close to winning the 2010-2011 CONCACAF Champions League. In the two leg final, they played a 2:2 draw at Monterrey of Mexico before losing the second leg 1:0 at home.