Introduce Yourself Here [Part IV]

Discussion in 'Introductions Board' started by vilafria, Sep 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vilafria

vilafria Member+

Jun 2, 2005
    Continue the introductions here :)

2. iSymo

iSymo New Member

Sep 7, 2008
    G'day
    Live in Melbourne, Australia. Support Barca and Newcastle. On an international level, I support Australia and like watching Spain.

3. A Han

A Han New Member

Sep 7, 2008
    Singapore
    Hi!I'm from Singapore.I love blogging and football.My favourite club is Manchester United.

Want some blogging tips?I just started out this blog.Do check out Tech At IT!

4. SoccerFromtheSuburbs

Sep 7, 2008
    Soccer From The Suburbs

Hello - I'm a former youth player, former youth coach, current referee, fan, and father of a youth player. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area and celebrate the latest rebirth of the Earthquakes every week. See you around!

SFTS:cool:

5. tiger17

tiger17 New Member

Sep 10, 2008
    NYC
    Hi all.

I'm a player from the NYC area. Mostly Queens and Brooklyn. I've traveled the nation, and also played in the Torneo Di Viarreggio in Italy in February. It was a great experience.

6. GeoffWii

GeoffWii New Member

Aug 12, 2008
    Hughson, CA
    Hello All,

I am a big time F.C. Bayern Fan as well as a Bundesliga fan. The Bundesliga runs deep in my family as everyone has a different favorite depending where we were born.

7. bloodsucker_good

bloodsucker_good New Member

Mar 1, 2008
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Hi all,

My name is james and i am from singapore.I am love soccer and a fan of liverpool. This forum looks great. may i know where to upload(any free uploading servers) pictures and videos so that i can share with u guys.

Thanks in advance.
    james

8. somnambulist

somnambulist Member

Jul 1, 2007
    Your username is a bit off-putting.

Anyway, photobucket, imageshack, and tinypic are free image/video uploading sites. BigSoccer can also embed images from URLs. When creating a post, just click the yellow icon with the mountains on it, that says "Insert Image" when you mouseover it. Paste the URL in and click OK and it inserts the image automatically for you.

9. kevoyepars

kevoyepars New Member

Sep 12, 2008
    Hi everyone im Kev from Scotland. Im looking out for a player that played for my team dunfermline. the one and only tam mcmanus. how is he playing

10. Culgan

Culgan New Member

Sep 13, 2008
    Ireland
    Hey, I'm Josh. I'm 20 and I'm from Ireland.

Been a football fan all my life, I support Liverpool and Shimizu S-Pulse.

11. dutchsoccerprograms

dutchsoccerprograms New Member

Sep 14, 2008
    Hello my name is Willem and live in the Netherlands.

We have a website www.dutchsoccerprograms.com to help you to become a better coach or player.
    we coach and train on the dutch way

12. Cameron_pdx

Cameron_pdx New Member

Aug 5, 2008
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    C-money from the great NW.

I support Arsenal and the Portland Timbers FC. Proud member of the Timbers Army. Hola!

13. beny

beny Member

Sep 15, 2008
    virginia
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hi everybody, Im new here! I joined becouse i heard talk about my son (eric valentine) some one told me to join.

14. GlobalFootball

GlobalFootball New Member

Sep 16, 2008
    Dublin
    Hi, my name is Alan and I'm from Dublin. I support Shelbourne FC but also like Aston Villa. I joined because I run a similar site www.globalfootballforum.com which I have just launched and noticed this site had a similar idea which I liked.

15. Robandinho

Robandinho Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Toronto
    Sup, im Russian but live in Toronto, i support Real Madrid and the Russian national team.

16. doctorwhodds

doctorwhodds Member

Sep 18, 2008
    central WI
    I live in central Wisconsin. I played soccer through 8th grade but stopped due to lack of playing time. A summer of mostly bench-warming didn't sit well with me. I've always loved watching soccer on TV. I support Chelsea the most; when we traveled to London on our honeymoon we stayed near Stamford Bridge (on accident, not on purpose) so that's how I latched onto Chelsea.

17. vilafria

vilafria Member+

Jun 2, 2005
    So, did you take the wife to a game ? :)

18. FC Barca11

FC Barca11 New Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Big barcelona fan here, this board is amazing. I've often read it but finally decided to take the plunge and join.

19. bearpawjoe

bearpawjoe New Member

Aug 16, 2005
    Hello,
    My name is Joe Lafromboise and I am a youth soccer coach working mainly with coed teams grades 4/5 and6/7/8 on the Rocky Boy's Reservation. The Recreation program has brought back the soccer teams that participate in a town league 25 miles to the north of us (Havre, MT) this year. We previously had teams particpating but have not entered a team in the last two years. Soccer is gaining in statue here in northern montana and I hope the Rec coordinators don't take two steps back by forgetting about other sports besides basketball and keep our youth involved. We were getting some pretty good players up to speed with the Havre Youth Soccer league after particpating for three years. The two year layoff has made our kids play catchup again.

20. jasoncronkhite

jasoncronkhite New Member

Sep 22, 2008
    Hi,

I'm Jason and I'm looking to connect with other footballers around the world! I'm especially looking to collaborate with coaches and experts that have a passion for helping aspiring young players. I'm also looking to highlight talented players all over the world on my blog: http://blog.footballersfc.com . If you know of a player you think we should interview send me an email at featureme@footballersfc.com .

About me, I'm a former player and college coach that is passionate about helping other players reach their greatest potential. Fan of AJAX and the Dutch system.

Ciao,

Jason

21. jasoncronkhite

jasoncronkhite New Member

Sep 22, 2008
    Would love to collaborate with you guys. Drop me a note at info at footballersfc dot com.

Cheers,

Jason

22. memovapors10

memovapors10 New Member

Sep 22, 2008
    hi my name is jessi, and im new to this site, and looking for vapor fg III SIZE 11.5, SO GET AT ME IF YOU HAVE SOME AND ILL BUY THEM FROM YOU.

23. JuventuzFC

JuventuzFC New Member

Sep 23, 2008
    I am from England, been playing football since a lil' nipper.

24. JuventuzFC

JuventuzFC New Member

Sep 23, 2008
  25. 1FCNfan

1FCNfan New Member

Sep 23, 2008
    Oakland, CA.
    Greetings from Oakland, California. I support 1.FC Nurnberg and FC Schalke 04. On a FIFA level I support Germany and Portugal.
    The '06 World Cup lit the fire for my passion of soccer.