Introduce Yourself Here [Part II]

Discussion in 'Introductions Board' started by Chicago1871, Jul 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leomanau

leomanau New Member

Nov 27, 2007
    Sydney F.C. supporter...thanks for letting L.A. Galaxy play over here tonite!!!
    wooooooooohoooooooooo
    GREAT GAME
    Becks didn't disappoint!!

2. Lamil

Lamil New Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Seattle, Wa
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Hey all supporter from Seattle here... I have been following Bayern-Munich and Arsenal for many years... Bayern-Munich because my family lives there and Arsenal because of Henry and now Cesc. I put in for season tickets here for our upcoming team and am number 349!! Anyways Im always looking to talk soccer.......

Justin

3. Rabbit27

Rabbit27 New Member

Nov 27, 2007
    G'Day G'Day

My name is Rabbit and I am from Australia. I go for Liverpool.

Cya around.

4. luvsgudfood

luvsgudfood New Member

Nov 29, 2007
    Nothing tops a game off like a good ol' selection of food from the concession stands. Kind of like going to a movie. It's just not the same without popcorn. But I'm curious. Besides the usual popcorn and hot dog, do stands contain any brand name products or sponsors that donate food to games?

5. PavelRave

PavelRave New Member

Nov 29, 2007
    Haifa, Israel
    Hey everyone!

My name is Pavel. I am 20yo from Israel. I am a goalkeeper in Beitar Haifa.

I have my own website about J-League!

Well, i guess that's it! :)

6. NcGalaxyFan

NcGalaxyFan New Member

Nov 30, 2007
    Hello BigSoccer members, I am obviously new here. From NC, and a big fan of the Galaxy. Just want to say hello.

I am from the eastcoast, so I don't really have a place to get more info and news about the team so here I am to be educated.

7. luvsgudfood

luvsgudfood New Member

Nov 29, 2007
    Hi all, my friend plays soccer and convinced me to check this site out. He's a big soccer fan, and I wanted to support him, so here I am :)

You know what I love about going to games? Nothing tops a game off like a good ol' selection of food from the concession stands. Kind of like going to a movie. It's just not the same without popcorn. But I'm curious. Besides the usual popcorn and hot dog, do stands contain any brand name products or sponsors that donate food to games?

8. FC Thomasville

FC Thomasville New Member

Nov 30, 2007
    Thomasville Ga
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hi, I'm Jim Wiggins, I and just started a new team which has been accepted into the WPSL. It is the Thomasville Dragons, and you can check us out on the WPSL website. If you have thoughts on how we are doing please let me know!

9. junglecat

junglecat New Member

Dec 1, 2007
    I'm new here too

10. Benjyman

Benjyman New Member

Nov 16, 2007
    Ibadan
    Hi all.I just stumbled onto this page,and can't remember exactly how.But I like what I see,and hope to learn a lot about soccer from you guys/gals.I love to watch soccer,and have no particular team I support.But I do have a soft spot for the under dog in any match.

11. tstro15

tstro15 New Member

Nov 30, 2007
    Brooklyn, NY
    Hey guys, I'm from the NYC area I'm a huge USA fan as well as Liverpool.

12. Caged Wisdom

Caged Wisdom New Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Canada
    Hi all, my name is Caged Wisdom, you can find me at hfboards and footballboards as well. I am fairly new to soccer, I know alot about the history of soccer, but I don't know much about current soccer ( I know, it's wierd). I am a fan of the national German soccer team, I am not interested in club soccer though.

13. areyes12

areyes12 New Member

Dec 2, 2007
    california
    CALIFORNIA CHICA, BORN and RAISED here!

I grew up in Southern Califronia, but currently i live in Frenso,CA. I play soccer for Fresno State. I just finished playing my fourth year. So i graduate in May...I really want to continue playing but don't know where to start...any suggestion?

I major in Public Relations, and i want to work for a sports franchise.

I have 3 brother and no sisters.

By just looking at me some might think " ya, she's sporty but she's also girly."
    But really i just like to take care of my appearance and i can put together a cute outfit....BUT put me on the field and i will shock you- I will never shy away from a little contact ( thats why i love defense), but i played midfield this year and SCORING GOALS is my new love!

I scored 9 goals this season and was named 1st Team ALL-WAC....I swear i'm not cocky, i have played defense my whole life and never really had any stats. This year i played midfield and did have stats, :D It'sjust really exciting.

Anyways i'm a nice girl and i LOVE soccer.

-AMANDA

14. Gers1973

Gers1973 New Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Hey guys I am a Rangers fan and I live in Scotland!!!!

Looking forward to the Lyon game and meeting some people here.

15. KingTrezegol

KingTrezegol New Member

Nov 12, 2007
    Lowestoft
    Name: Matt

Club(s): AS Roma

Player(s): Cicinho

In 5 Years: livin in Rome or California

Position: Winger, CAM

Other Passions: Surfing, Skateboarding, Basketball

Playing Football Since: Age 5

Favorite Freestyler: Jeremy Lynch

16. NightWish

NightWish New Member

Dec 4, 2007
    you can Introduce Yourself Here [Part II]

http://www.footballmercato.com/np.aspx?id=80[/url]

:D

17. Kerkrade

Kerkrade New Member

Dec 4, 2007
    Hi there! I'm Kerkrade from the Netherlands and I came here cause there's a lot of football minded people here. Excuse me for using the term football but that's the name of the game so I won't use the term soccer ;)

Anyway, I like Puerto Rico football, mostly since I became the manager of the Puerto Rico national team in the online footballmanager game Trophymanager.

I hope to convince people to start playing trophymanager, most of all people from Puerto Rico, but I'll do that in the apropriate forum.

18. Crash415

Crash415 New Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Scarberia
    Hello everyone! I guess you can say I am somewhat of a noob to soccer, although I first became interested in it during the '94 WC USA and since then I've been addicted. My newbie status comes from the fact that I've just recently (the past 2 and a half years) started to actively follow club teams and have developed favouritism to Liverpool and Barcelona...and of course TORONTO FC!!!

Never had much experience playing the game though. The last time I played was for my school team when I was 12 - I played centre back. Really would love to pick it up again though :D...

BTW, really love reading the forums here. It's nice to hear the opinions and knowledge of others concerning the beautiful game:).

Cheers everyone! Looking forward to discussing topics with you all!

19. zizou555

zizou555 Member

Real Madrid
    Brazil
    Dec 4, 2007
    Newcastle Upon Tyne
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Hy i m omar

Hy i m Omar and i m Lebanese,i m a fanatic of real Madrid and as u saw i m also a huge fan of zinedine zidane. i have been watching and following football daily for 6 years now in which i was,am and will always be a madritista!
    happy to meet u all !

20. arnibanani

arnibanani New Member

Dec 4, 2007
    Hi,

first time here.

My name is Kai.

Member of the 1.FC Cologne soccer club.

Living in nothern Germany !

Gonna share some fotty mate stories?

Cheers
    Kai

21. Ballerfoot

Ballerfoot New Member

Dec 5, 2007
    London
    Wassup , im:

Korean
    London
    Semi-pro footballer
    Man utd Die hard fan
    Idolises C.Ronaldo (no homo/fan girl)

And i want to make it into the K-league

help me!!

peaaace

22. Lucky Luke

Lucky Luke New Member

Dec 6, 2007
    Shanghai, China
    Hi, buddy~ I'm a new member~from Shanghai,China. I like Inter Milan and I've been watching Inter's game since 1990. I hope to make more friends here and share fun with you.:)

23. Riggins56

Riggins56 New Member

Nov 10, 2007
    Essex UK.
    Hi guys: I must be the oldest bloke on this site, i'm from the UK i follow the mighty Arsenal, Southend utd and the La Galaxy.
    I love everything about the game.:D

24. Soccer Rocker USA

Dec 7, 2007
    Hi guys,

This is my first post at this site. I've been looking for a forum like this for a long time. From what I've seen it looks awesome. It's great to be here and I'm looking forward to talking about the great sport of soccer with everyone here. :)

25. SOCCER MADMAN

SOCCER MADMAN New Member

Dec 8, 2007
    Hey!

I also wish to talk about soccer cause it is my favourite sport not like rugby or cricket which are bad :mad: