I'm Back! - Bienvenue Zizou

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by AriGold, Mar 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    Right now on LEquipeTV, wow. Here what their journalist in Spain that follows RM said:

- Zidane would have been fired if he had lost tonight.

Free to believe or not, but according to him, the club didn't want to run around, and the prefered option to try to get the club back on track was to fire Zidane.

2. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    LEquipeTV pundits are saying Zidane is only given an extension here, and his future at the club is still pending.

3. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Playing a game at a time to save yout job is a mistake

The club either believes he is the guy for job or he is not. We either give him the time and support he needs or move on from him

This is totally unfair to zidane and unhealthy for the culture of the club and players

petros93 repped this.
  4. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    That's exactly what the journalist said (summarized). "Instead of believing in him, Madrid are ready to fire him if results are not good enough".

He was thinking like you. In short he criticized the club on this.

5. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    If you believe that trash then... just smh.

Florentino isn't a fool. He knows he will see a firing squad if he doesn't have his shield Zidsne protecting him.

We have been injury ravaged and or only one point back in La Liga and people make it like we are 15 points behind.

People wonder why some of these players are struggling even more, well when even more pressure is heaped upon the already back breaking pressure of Madrid?

What the hell do you expect.

******** the media and everyone else whose agenda is to see Madrid fall just so they can be right about Zidane failing.

Galatico and AriGold repped this.
  6. MerlinRM

MerlinRM Member+

May 5, 2014
    NorthEast USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    If it were anybody else, I'd say they'd be playing for their jobs right now but I truly believe ZZ has some leeway because if who he is, what he has done, and and how it'd look to fire a manager just hired back in March.

7. RMrules

RMrules Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 12, 2019
    It is hard for the club to believe that he is the guy for the job,when he play his friends who are finished at a top level every game,when he is not developing the talents for which the club payed big money(Vinicius,Rodrygo,Jovic,Militao etc).
    When we dont have any playing style and we look like we can lose against anybody at the Bernabeu .......it just doesnt work

8. Ahmadi8

Ahmadi8 Member+

Apr 14, 2005
    Bahrain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bahrain
    You know Valverde and Rodrygo started yesterday....

9. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Jovic and Vinicius started last weekend as well.

This blind hate for the man is just silly.

The reality is we spent €100M on the last year of a contract and so far have gotten nothing in return but a dud.

We need a crack. A superstar killer. We don't have one.

Ahmadi8, Digital and Deep Pal repped this.
  10. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I doubt it. Basically repeating the Chiringuito circus that slammed Zidane after the match again.

I think unless we see something Trul catastrophic happen, Zidane is in the seat.

SayWhatIWant repped this.
  11. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    I think some people in the club do want him out but Flo is not ready to pull the plug. Not playing Barca this weekend may end up being a good thing for us right now and for Zidane.

12. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I have to say, Zidane was right to ask for a b2b. I don't think Pogba was the right guy for the job but he correctly identified that weakness in our team.Valverde is doing great right now and Kroos has improved his offensive game. Now Pogba could have done the Kroos part, perhaps even better than Kroos, but he doesn't have the workrate that Fede does and would leave us very unbalanced, similar to how we are when Fede isn't playing.

It would be curious to see if our offensive output would be even bigger with Eriksen instead of Kroos.

madridista_hr repped this.
  13. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    Kroos is playing much better right now because of Valverde.. + Casemiro partnership.

BjornH repped this.
  14. robertocarlos3

robertocarlos3 Member+

Jan 9, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    and how long will that trio last? I seriously doubt that Zidane will keep Isco, LV and Bale off the pitch.

15. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Bale had been good. Yes he isn't a megacrack but he has played his role we enough.

It isn't his fault Hazard has badly disappointed.

Bear Crotch and Saeta Rubia repped this.
  16. robertocarlos3

robertocarlos3 Member+

Jan 9, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    my guess the "3" upfront will always be Eden, Benz and Bale when they are all fit.

17. BjornH

BjornH Member

AC Milan
    Norway
    Mar 25, 2019
    Norway
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Yes true Kroos has been very good recently.

18. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ive seen you repeat this a few times and it’s absurd.

I know that the “friends” you’re talking about includes Isco. Just so you’re aware, Vinicius Jovic and Militao have all played more minutes than Isco.

petros93 repped this.
  19. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    LOL people actually believe these rumors about Zidane getting the sack if we didn't win at Galatasaray? Zidane isn't an idiot and neither is Flo, im sure they both knew that after the past season it would take us a bit of time to fully get back on track. There is no way they expected the team to just be firing on all cylinders from the get go, Zidane will remain here unless we find ourselves out of the top.

20. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    1187823326166749190 is not a valid tweet id

21. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Zidane's answers are becoming more and more cynical by the day, so the results aren't something he expected or is brushing off. As for Florentino, until the dreaded "we believe in our coach" everything is ok. If Floren goes public, Zidane is under the microscope.

Some people believe the delay of the match vs Barcelona did Zidane a huge favour.

22. robertocarlos3

robertocarlos3 Member+

Jan 9, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    it did in the sense that injured players might come back to action and be ready.
    its clear that if everyone are fit, the defense is Marcelo, Ramos, Varane, Dani, the midfield is kroos, casemiro, Isco/Modric and the front 3 are Eden, Benzema and Bale.
    This is what Zidane believes in.

to Zidane's defense, he hardly had the "pleasure" of playing his starting lineup because of all the injuries, suspensions and NT obligations the squad had.

Yannick Relens repped this.
  23. AppleBob86

AppleBob86 Member+

Real Madrid
    Jan 11, 2018
    Marcelo v Barcelona :ROFLMAO:

24. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Pedrerol said Barca would have put at least 5 goals past this team this weekend. Zidane is probably at the lowest point of his career right now professionally.

25. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    I’d be shocked if Zidane ( or Perez ) thought this team would be firing on all cylinders right away, clearly I’m speculating but I’d wager that they both knew this was to be a long term project.