I'm Back! - Bienvenue Zizou

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by AriGold, Mar 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    What blows my mind is the same people who criticize how poor we are.. how slow we are.. how many goals we concede.. etc..

Are the same ones who defended Kroos to death. Defend Courtois to death. Defend most of these current problems as if they are paid or at least a distant relative to each "victim".

temesgen and J-Mezzy repped this.
  2. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    And some of them started to blame James lol. Some things never change

Drouchk repped this.
  3. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    It's James fault.

He should do the running for two so Kroos can recycle pass and be the cherry on top.

J-Mezzy repped this.
  4. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    I think the fog is starting to clear around Kroos, other than Managing Madrid and a few BS forum diehards, a lot of people are starting to see it for what it is.

5. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    Casemiro and James should leap frog over Kroos so he can stand around and occasionally jog in transition. SMH

MaxY, Eddie and YOUNGSTARS87 repped this.
  6. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    I don't care what they or any of his superfans say regarding him.

I just need that bald Algerian Frenchie to let that dream of primeKroos go.

Dude has been in retirement.

RMSocrates repped this.
  7. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Formless football genius I tell you.

Have Casemiro run box to box why Kroos sits back relaxing while recycling cans, plastics and passes.

MaxY and temesgen repped this.
  8. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    We literally have Casemiro running thecpitch so Kroos can recycle useless sideways passes.

J-Mezzy repped this.
  9. BjornH

BjornH Member

AC Milan
    Norway
    Mar 25, 2019
    Norway
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    It`s crucial for Zidane to get points this weekend and with another road game - especially after the Paris incident.
    Will Jovic start? Maybe a new tactic?
    Will Mendy start or Marcelo so many questions! :)
    What about Raphaël Varane will he be benched after the Paris game?

10. Real__Madrid

Real__Madrid Member+

Aug 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    We’ll probably get 4 points max from the next 3 league games. If you think the pressure is on from PSG’s game, wait for a week..

Seville and Atletico are exactly the energetic teams we can’t compete again because of our midfield and loose defense.

11. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I simply disagree. VdB would have made both our starting 11 and our bench better. A very underrated player. Same goes for Ndombele, Eriksen etc.

Perhaps it wouldn't be the final solution but it definitely would have been a step in the right direction.

12. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    I think you both raise good points but what is your take on sending Dani on loan to Arsenal? What about signing Erickson during winter break? Should be a reasonable fee but would he offer enough of a range (offensive is there but does he do enough defensive work)?

I'm just not sure there is a player available that categorically makes our midfield work. I think we have players who would better accommodate a 433 and others who really need a 4 man midfield but that causes issues with our attack. We really have kind of a mess in terms of proper fits.

13. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I think that it was pretty clear that Zidane doesn't like/rate Ceballos and that it was never going to work out between them. Eriksen during the winter break, for the right fee, would be a great signing. He runs, a lot. You can see the stats that he was one of the most hard working Spurs players. I don't think that signing is happening anyway.

14. Yannick Relens

Yannick Relens Member+

Real Madrid
    Belgium
    Jan 21, 2018
    You make it sound like Varane and Kroos are the problem. Zidane is definately the problem atm. The fact that the whole team was completely out of any sort of shape . Plus he just didn't know what to change about it. That is on the coach. He is clueless.

Baltor and 4x4s repped this.
  15. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Zidane is part of the problem. Kroos and Varane are too, along with many other players.

Ahmadi8, Drouchk, RMSocrates and 2 others repped this.
  16. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    They are a big part of the problem. So is Courtois and others.

You guys are crazy man. On one hand you say players are lethargic and playing poor, then on the other you ignore they were doing this even when Zidane wasn't manager and want to focus all blame on him like some other manager would magically make Kroos not be in retirement and Varane not be shit.

You guys are too smart not to know it doesn't matter what formation, press or tactica we play; we can't cover up the negatives Kroos and Varane contribute.

Zidane has his faults; part of which is not benching these players who are automatic liabilities every match they play. He has hus faults but he isn't to blame for everything.

J-Mezzy repped this.
  17. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Yeah

We've gone through 3 coaches in 1 season, one of them being a 3 time CL winner....At some point you have to look at the players

Ahmadi8 and Drouchk repped this.
  18. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    Zidane decides who plays. Zidane was also in charge of summer window to high extent, which in terms of midfield personnel was atrocious. The end result current situation.

He needs to change things asap. Forget about Kroos when everybody is healthy. Forget about 4-3-3. Forget about Varane and Carvajal. Etc.... The only way forward. But sadly, i doubt even that will be enough because simply we have to many issues personnel wise.

19. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    It doesn't matter who plays when we're this badly prepared and have no clue what we're doing out there.

You're just putting other people out there to fail.

MaxY and Yannick Relens repped this.
  20. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He is the biggest liability. Bringing on Lucas Vazquez in a match that were losing as the first sub.

21. Yannick Relens

Yannick Relens Member+

Real Madrid
    Belgium
    Jan 21, 2018
    Come on he waited untill the 70th minute to bring LV on. LV ! I mean he didnt even try to win the match. If you notice every time Kroos gets the ball from a defender no one is available to pass to, you should let your players know (in game!) they should make runs or try to get in front of their man. What outlet did Kroos have ? No one. Literally.

22. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Kroos has the green light forever from Zidane and still ranks Heynckes and Pep above him. :ROFLMAO:

23. petros93

petros93 Member

Real Madrid
    Greece
    May 27, 2017
    Nat'l Team:
    Greece
    Benitez had the same exact talent didn't he? Hate on Zidane all you want don't try and belittle his accomplishments that have never happened in the history of football ever.

Drouchk repped this.
  24. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    This is nonsense and you know it.

It didn't matter who managed us last year; Carvajal, Varane, Kroos and Courtois were dog shit.

They are still dogshit in this new season. They would still be dogshit if your boy Mourinho became manager tomorrow. They would still be dogshit if Klopp, Guardiola and Mourinho formed a brain trust to manage Madrid together.

Stop defending then being shit, then turning around and complaining about how slow, poor, boring or porous our defense and goal has been.

Had these players been remotely decent we'd have had a much better start even though Zidane has still not done the best job so far.

25. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    This is the type of shit thst makes us deserve this bullshit.

You guys don't really want to win if you're defending performances of Kroos, Varane, Courtois, Carvajal, etc.

Any person who simply wants to win and doesn't have an agenda to defend favorites will just call spades. Those players are shit and have been shit and well before Zidane came back to this crap Florentino orchestrated.