Ignore the blah, blah, blah - the Paul Pogba thread

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by Sofabloke, Aug 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. incighte

incighte Red Card

May 1, 2016
    God I miss bullying twats like you off the pitch. You're all talk with no substance. Your mouth vomits while your feet stumble.
    Mentality and talent are different games.

Elite mentalities fail to make the grade due to a lack of natural talent all the time.

I missed nearly five years of developmental time due to injuries between 12 and 22 - including five fractured vertebrae - and in turns out that those injuries were due to an underlying autoimmune disease that made it very difficult for my body to absorb nutrients. Yet I still played at a higher level than anyone else here, and I'd be very surprised if anyone else held the coaching licenses I hold.

2. J'can

J'can Member+

Jul 3, 2007
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Dude 12 and 22 is 10 years. Wtf?

3. thenamestsam

thenamestsam Member+

Aug 8, 2013
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Not only singlehandedly inspiring his entire team, but doing it from the trainer's table no less. Your faves could never.

Amdrag and benni... repped this.
  4. benni...

benni... BigSoccer Supporter

Nov 23, 2004
    Chocolate City
    #2904 benni..., Sep 13, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2019
    You don't know anyone here.

No disrespect but you didnt answer my question.

Amdrag repped this.
  5. MizzouMUFC

MizzouMUFC Member+

Apr 10, 2010
    Places
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Bold comment considering you know nobody else here and will never prove whatever level you say you played at. What level was that again? Sunday men's competitive rec? Was Johno your keeper?

johno, Amdrag, J'can and 1 other person repped this.
  6. incighte

incighte Red Card

May 1, 2016
    Comparing mentality? No, I don't. If you talked to every coach I ever had they'd back me up on that. Plenty of mentally strong people fail in their desires - where they succeed is subsequently because they refuse to quit.

If there was one thing I couldn't be faulted for, it was effort and commitment. My high school athletics coach cried while giving me an award my senior year describing me as the kind of athlete you were more likely to have to yell at to sit down and relax than to get up and get after it.

@thenamestsam you're kind of a disrespectful piece of shit. You're mocking someone's physical condition that's completely out of their hands*. I challenge you to fracture 2 vertebrae as a 13 year old, 3 more as a 15 year old, and do anything other than get fat - much less field half a dozen scholarship offers to D1 schools (it would have been more but I was a twerp who graduated with a 2.09 GPA with a 30 ACT score - smart but didn't give a ********).

If you don't understand the work it takes to keep your body fit - and how that mentality can infect an entire squad - then you should stop addressing me because you're out of your depth.

My days started at 0530 and ended at 2130 everyday for 24 months my final two years playing. I was in the training room twice a day, weight room once a day, and training pitch at least once a day.

It was always so frustrating to me then - just as it is now - to see people who come to play who were better players than me. But they mentally were weak and they floundered on their talent.

There's a player who plays for NYCFC right now that I played with - he was a couple of years younger than me. He was one of the young guys who picked up what I was putting down. At the beginning of his freshman year he hung out with all the other fishies, or the guys who were racially like him on the team; but by the beginning of his sophomore year he lifted next to me and my weight partner. He saw the standard bearers and he wanted to match them physically. It's awesome to see what he has accomplished and, while I'll never know for sure, I like to think the example I laid down helped guide him. He's a really good guy, too, a much better person than I ever was.

*Moderators, it's disgraceful that you refuse to do anything about that.

@MizzouMUFC I can't get you to stop ********ing quoting and following me around here as it is. Why the ******** would I dox myself so you can attempt to spread your loser ass into my real life? You pathetic piece of shit.

7. MizzouMUFC

MizzouMUFC Member+

Apr 10, 2010
    Places
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    This is hilarious. If you pat yourself on the back any harder you're gonna break another vertabrae (kidding, relax).

And funny that you quote or reference me nonstop, but when I (along with everyone else in here) , give you shit for this nonsense it's because I'm obsessed with you? You think much to highly of yourself mate.

Youre on here bragging about awards you got in highschool and you expect us not to give you shit for it? C'mon now. You're asking for it.

And for the record, D1 offers don't mean shit. If that's your benchmark for thinking youre out of everyone here's league than you're off the mark.

But carry on, this is gold.

8. incighte

incighte Red Card

May 1, 2016
    I can't tell if you're making a joke about my mouth or in disbelief because it's literally 50% of the period.

Torn deltoid in my right ankle, torn retinaculum in my right ankle, Jones fracture on my 5th metatarsal in my right foot, popped my hips out of place at least a dozen times, broken left arm x2 (same spot), 5 vertebral fractures, and countless sprained ankles.

But never had any knee or muscular problems aside from two slight groin strains.

@MizzouMUFC Dude, piss off. How many times have you talked about putting me on ignore?

Okay, was anyone here individually ranked in their year? As a top 100 player in your country for your age group?

How many posters played on teams that went to national championships? Anyone else on a team ranked no. 2 in the country at the highest amateur level?

Does anyone else even hold a USSF A-level license? ********, B? C?

9. J'can

J'can Member+

Jul 3, 2007
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I don't believe you. Post a pic of your coaching license.

johno repped this.
  10. gatekeeper2

gatekeeper2 Member+

Jun 1, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Things are getting testy around here these days. Still nothing compared to the days when Ashur promised to be "my huckleberry" and hurled "haymakers" at me. But this is good stuff too.

11. Chaz Striker

Chaz Striker Member+

Jul 26, 2005
    Denver
    Even D1 players know they’re shit compared to the real world.

benni... repped this.
  12. thenamestsam

thenamestsam Member+

Aug 8, 2013
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I know we joke around, but seriously dude, congratulations on your high school sports award. I’m really happy for you.

Amdrag, MizzouMUFC, Chaz Striker and 2 others repped this.
  13. incighte

incighte Red Card

May 1, 2016
    I hope nothing but the karma you deserve for you.

You mocked me for something that caused complications, put me in the hospital, and could have killed me this past May.

It's one thing to disagree with someone's points, but it's another thing to mock their hardships - and that only shows your lack of character and empathy.

I'm glad the internet gives people like you an outlet for your narcissistic and psychopathic tendencies.

14. Anonymous_United

Manchester United
    Brazil
    Jul 13, 2018
    Im really sorry for all the hardship you have endured.. Hope this comforts you .

15. thenamestsam

thenamestsam Member+

Aug 8, 2013
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    From "I bully twats like you" to having a cry about decorum in three posts.

johno, Amdrag, benni... and 1 other person repped this.
  16. thenamestsam

thenamestsam Member+

Aug 8, 2013
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    But in all seriousness, sorry your health issues are so serious. That's pretty obviously not what I was mocking you for though.

17. MizzouMUFC

MizzouMUFC Member+

Apr 10, 2010
    Places
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    My favorite was the giant post boasting about his accomplishments and then in the next calling you a narcissist.

Amdrag and thenamestsam repped this.
  18. Stud83

Stud83 Member+

Jun 1, 2005
    This thread has good potential. Thought I read that inspiring D-1 story before. Sure did. The question now is whether incighte will keep denying he's tscboys.

johno, topnoevili, benni... and 4 others repped this.
  19. Chaz Striker

Chaz Striker Member+

Jul 26, 2005
    Denver
    I think this dude needs therapy.

MizzouMUFC and Naboomagnoli repped this.
  20. The Jitty Slitter

The Jitty Slitter Moderator
    Staff Member

Bayern München
    Germany
    Jul 23, 2004
    Fascist Hellscape
    Club:
    FC Sankt Pauli
    Nat'l Team:
    Belgium
    Wow I forgot the oli winton fiasco

21. The Jitty Slitter

The Jitty Slitter Moderator
    Staff Member

Bayern München
    Germany
    Jul 23, 2004
    Fascist Hellscape
    Club:
    FC Sankt Pauli
    Nat'l Team:
    Belgium
    Interesting I had completely forgotten about posters like lost

So many people gone now

johno and jnielsen repped this.
  22. MizzouMUFC

MizzouMUFC Member+

Apr 10, 2010
    Places
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Been saying this all along. I could just tell it was him by the posting style. Oh and he created his current account like a week after the last post of the old one.

Amdrag, topnoevili and benni... repped this.
  23. Ashur

Ashur Member+

Manchester United
    United States
    May 31, 2015
    Riding off into the sunset
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [​IMG]
    Not bad dinner company for Pogs.

24. benni...

benni... BigSoccer Supporter

Nov 23, 2004
    Chocolate City
    This is what bothers me.

This is his highest level. Youth soccer. I thought he might've played in Europe or at least pro in the states.

Amdrag repped this.
  25. Amdrag

Amdrag Member+

Jun 10, 2007
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    He would have but...

[​IMG]