Huckerby

Discussion in 'League Championship' started by everythingfootball, Jun 7, 2008.

1. everythingfootball

everythingfootball New Member

Nov 23, 2007
    Huckerby still plays great football and will play well wherever he decides to go.

2. fernova

fernova New Member

Apr 10, 2008
    San Jose, CA
    He will be great at his new home. So far hes just the player we need considering our strikers kind of suck except maybe ryan johnson and john cunliffe. Kei Kamara as far as i can see isn't even worthy of the US 2nd division(USL 1) and one of our left midfielders, Ned Grabavoy, apparently isn't even playing like 90% of the time.

Huckerby will surely help our attack. Our defense is fine, center mid is a bit "eh"

Anyways, HELLO FROM SUNNY SAN JOSE...I do hope he can get use to the weather here right now. Its summer time so temperatures can reach 100*F+ sometimes. Most of the time its <95*F, avg. mid 80s

3. HucksFan

HucksFan New Member

Jul 12, 2008
    St Albans
    Wish it was that hot here.

4. C.T (pinkun m/b)

C.T (pinkun m/b) New Member

Jul 15, 2008
    Norwich (where else?
    Club:
    Norwich City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Huckerby is a norwich city legend. Enjoy:)

5. darkstar10990

darkstar10990 Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Bay Area
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Huckerby attended his first Earthquakes game last night, though he only watched the game and did interviews. The Earthquakes beat Honduras 4-0 in case you didn't know that already.

OH, and check out his first TV interview. Hilariously horrible questions but Huckerby kept his composure very well.
    [youtube]-B6ucoSoIy4[/youtube]

6. Canary muttley

Canary muttley New Member

Jul 21, 2008
    NORWICH
    I am missing him already the mans a football wizzard ,it will not be the same this coming season without Hucks in the number 6 shirt. Where ever he plays he will always belong to the NORWICH Fans.

GOOD LUCK HUCKS ,RUN RINGS AROUND THOSE DEFENDERS