How You Like Me Now? - The Karim Benzema Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Shay Z, Dec 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sleepyvato50

sleepyvato50 Member+

Feb 11, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    If you compared how injury prone they have both been in their entire careers, would that prove that perception true or false?

2. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Not my perception, from what I can see , without counting the minutes, both these guys are injured fairly often, hence injury prone, and miss a lot of the season, too much for my likings , no nitpicking, just keeping it simple, I don't see the point of bringing in a player with a known history like that, but of course, that's just my opinion ,

3. MerlinRM

MerlinRM Member+

May 5, 2014
    NorthEast USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Realistically speaking, I have a hard time believing we're done with Benzema as a starter let alone a member of this squad. ZZ's blinders are on thick with Benz.

RMSocrates, Deep Pal and Aimar 21 repped this.
  4. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    Good game from Benzy. Surprising.

5. Arcticmandaly

Arcticmandaly Member+

Oct 6, 2015
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    #7505 Arcticmandaly, Mar 4, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2017
    Yay he finally surpassed ramos in league goals today give that man a raise !!:laugh:

R.I.P morata real madrid career

6. Akramzizou

Akramzizou Member+

Feb 13, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    F*CK YOU BENZEMAAAAAA!!! I ALREADY HATED YOU!!

Jezuz, can this guy stick to either good or bad so I can form a definitive opinion.

Shay Z repped this.
  7. zeemov

zeemov Member

Jan 3, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    one game every now and then does not define a player as good, im a morata fan and ill be the first to say morata is inconsistent but benzema is no longer just an out of form player its that his peak was nowhere near the level of a real madrid striker and hes over his peak at this point

sure eibar are a good side but lets face it we were favourites and this was the more likely result whether benzema was upfront or someone else, its the games where it doesnt go as planned that make a player good and bad and its not even a competition for morata at that point

ABB94 and Arcticmandaly repped this.
  8. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Apparently he has a clause in his contract that if he scores a hattrick, we automatically sell Morata.

Hsain85, temesgen, Shay Z and 5 others repped this.
  9. Doni

Doni Member+

Dec 4, 2010
    London
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Life time contract for Morata then!

Chinky24 repped this.
  10. robertocarlos3

robertocarlos3 Member+

Jan 9, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    wow, 2 goals against the mighty eibar. Give the man a new lifetime contract please.

11. Hendrix22

Hendrix22 Member+

Feb 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    How pathetic is it that so called Madrid fans talk shit about a Madrid player that just won us a game, when they could simply give him a bit of credit and support for finally breaking his slump. I mean its not as if Benzema has been a loyal servant of this club for the majority of a decade. Its as if people want to see him fail, smh.

MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  12. MaxY

MaxY Member+

May 24, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    It's pathetic to call out a player who's been starting games because some behind the doors stuff? Even tho Morata deserves more minutes?
    He's at the best club in the world even tho arguably there are better strikers on the market and even tho we sold an arguably better striker in Higuain just to appease Benzema.

If you're lazy,don't have a winning mentality nor a fighting character and you are involved in sex tape blackmails, some consequences should be expected.

ABB94 and Deep Pal repped this.
  13. Hendrix22

Hendrix22 Member+

Feb 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Your entire post is nonsense, as usual. You have no evidence about any closed door stuff. All coaches here preferred Benzema, and its most likely because of the fluidity he provides in attack, rather than some sinister conspiracies. The fact that there are better strikers in the market means nothing, we cant have the best player in every position, we simply need those that are good enough and fit the schemes. And no, Higuain wasn't better in any way and he wasn't sold to appease Benzema. Another unsubstantiated claim. Finally, hes not lazy and sex tape black mails have nothing to do with the lack of recognition for the fact that he won us the last game and played well.

I repeat, I want Benzema out asap because he's getting old, injury prone, achieved everything he could here, and Ive had enough of a strategy that must include a waterboy for Ronaldo. But shitting on him by saying 'mighty Eibar' is pathetic; hes our player and has contributed enough over the past decade to earn some applause after a good game.

9Qui and Umar repped this.
  14. ABB94

ABB94 Member+

Feb 18, 2015
    England, UK
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Carlo has actually come out and said he advised Higuain to leave because he deserved more minutes since Benzema receiving preferential treatment was out of his control.

Chinky24, Deep Pal and MaxY repped this.
  15. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005

Ah, I get it now. It's only okay to do this when it's Cristiano and you're the one doing the player bashing.

Make sense.

MaxY repped this.
  16. Arcticmandaly

Arcticmandaly Member+

Oct 6, 2015
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    No whats pathetic is real madrids leading striker only having one more goal in the league than ramos a defender in fecking march ..

He shouldnt have even have been playing against eibar he flucked hes way back into the team again because of injurys at the perefect time he was dropped for the second time this year so big up him for managing to score goals after hes 200th chance .

J-Mezzy, temesgen and MaxY repped this.
  17. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    If he really said this it means he will have preferential regardless of who the manager is. This explains why Zidane always plays him .

18. Hendrix22

Hendrix22 Member+

Feb 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Actually this statement is true only up to here. Its a common rhetorical strategy to attach a bit of a lie to a truthful statement, but it doesn't make the lie true, rather it makes the entire statement become a lie.

19. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Real Madrid striker Karim Benzema has not made the pre-selection list for France vs Spain. [Téléfoot]

It appears his international career really is over

temesgen repped this.
  20. MaxY

MaxY Member+

May 24, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Well with Griezmann,Lacazette,Gameiro,Giroud and the others they can afford to do that.

rhexis07 and temesgen repped this.
  21. Akramzizou

Akramzizou Member+

Feb 13, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Martial, Mbappe, Fekir, either Dembele, list goes on really.

S1na, J-Mezzy, MaxY and 1 other person repped this.
  22. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    Its racism, obviously.

Jokes aside, i wonder when Flo will smell the roses?

23. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Even if he wasn't omitted for "other" reasons he absolutely doesn't deserve to be called up on his current form. Dude would only destroy any teams offense.

MerlinRM, yoanaidarov, PigBenis and 11 others repped this.
  24. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He'd be called up based on status if it wasn't for his episode last year, but based on that, he's never getting called up again. Easy to see why nobody would want him back.

25. Castillas

Castillas Member+

May 4, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I see many Benz hatricks coming in April.