How Many Countries In CONCACAF Can You Name?

Discussion in 'CONCACAF' started by EvanJ, Sep 19, 2014.

1. EvanJ

EvanJ Member+

Manchester United
    United States
    Mar 30, 2004
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    How many countries in CONCACAF can you name without looking them up? Out of 35 countries (excluding areas like Guadeloupe that cannot play in the World Cup), I was able to name 33. You can use https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CONCACAF#Rankings_-_national_teams as a list to check your answers. Somebody could also update that Wikipedia page with the September 2014 FIFA Rankings. Post how many you were able to name, but do not post the countries.

2. fridge46

fridge46 Member

Oct 23, 2011
  3. italiancbr

italiancbr Member

Apr 15, 2007
    39/40. I couldn't spell a certain French member that shares an island with a Dutch member so I just gave up after about 10 attempts. Also, another Dutch member wasn't updated.

4. Gwadaboyz 72

Gwadaboyz 72 Member

Jun 27, 2009
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    41 countries are in CONCACAF : Mexico, USA, Canada, Guatemala, Honduras, Belize, El Salvador, Panama, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Cuba, Bahamas, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, US Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Jamaica, Haiti, Antigua and Barbuda, Anguilla, Montserrat, Saint-Martin, Sint-Maarten, Guadeloupe, Dominica, Martinique, Dominican Republic, Sainte Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Grenada, Barbados, Turks and Caïcos, Suriname, French Guiana, Guyana, Bonaire, Curaçao, Aruba, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Trinidad and Tobago. That's it!

I did that in memory so without cheating in less than 3 minutes!

5. italiancbr

italiancbr Member

Apr 15, 2007
    The link used an old list that didn't separate Netherlands Antilles into Curacao and Bonaire which explains why there were only 40.

6. Outburstz

Outburstz Member

Jun 22, 2014
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Interesting I'll give it a go I'll be shocked if I can get 15

USA, Mexico, Canada, Jamaica, Panama, Costa Rica, Honduras, Cuba, Guatemala , Trinidad & Tabago , Puerto Rico , Bahamas, Barbados,

lol only got to 13