How exactly to get tickets to the Fort?

Discussion in 'New England Revolution' started by vflkirwan, Oct 14, 2002.

1. vflkirwan

vflkirwan Member

Mar 28, 2000
    North Jersey
    Club:
    New Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Tried calling 877 Get Revs and no one is answering or available.....even Craig's voicemail is full (and all with good reason I'm sure)

If any NE person happens to know me. Monty etc.... any help or extra tickets would be appreciated.......you know I'm good for it.

2. KantaKay

KantaKay New Member

May 31, 2000
    in exile
    Ditto, at this point I'm tempted to but a ticket in the morgue and then just sneak in to the fort.

Is it worth driving down there and banging on doors?

Ticketmaster doesn't have tickets in 141, 142, or 143. :(

Charlotte

Charlotte

3. KantaKay

KantaKay New Member

May 31, 2000
    in exile
    Ok the fort is SOLD OUT.

I called three times, there different representatives, finally got someone who knew something. There were three tickets in the fort when I got on the line, none when I transfered to the guy who knew what he was talking about :(

There are tickets in 142 (section next to the fort, no barriers). I got front row, so you should be fine.

I did pick up a spare, I'm sure I can find someone who needs it though.

vflkirwan: Keep calling 1 877 get revs. Ask about the fort, if they don't know, say thanks, hang up, call back :)

Charlotte

4. vflkirwan

vflkirwan Member

Mar 28, 2000
    North Jersey
    Club:
    New Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Just a question...but How can the Fort be sold out? Don't you have to be a *Midnight Rider member to get the priviledges to get tickets to the section?

5. KantaKay

KantaKay New Member

May 31, 2000
    in exile
    Nope, or if you do, they don't check. They just warn you (or should warn you) that it's a standing section. Sometimes they don't even do that.

Charlotte

6. The Magpie

The Magpie Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Cambridge, MA
    Just a question...but How can the Fort be sold out? Don't you have to be a *Midnight Rider member to get the priviledges to get tickets to the section?

There's a good number of season ticket holders in the section, and MLS Cup tickets were included as part of the Revolution season ticket package. So the number of available seats was lowered to being with, and considering they're the least expensive seats I'm sure that helped the sale.

The Magpie

7. patfan1

patfan1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 19, 1999
    Nashua, NH
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I'm happy to say that Ed is all set with tickets now.

Anyway, in answer to this, anyone is allowed into the section. The Riders and the Rev Army are the two main groups in the section (not sure if there's any other actual group). People are warned when they buy tickets in this section that it is a standing only section.

Monty

8. vflkirwan

vflkirwan Member

Mar 28, 2000
    North Jersey
    Club:
    New Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yes I am all set :)
    Thank You for all the help Monty and Evan...

I only ask because I know that Section 101 in the Meadowlands is only for ESC members and whoever they bring. Ticketmaster or the Box Office can't sell tix to our section or at least that's what we are told.....